Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 414. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Maybe i missed something, but where can i find the roadmap of Electroneum? It is not cleary mentioned in the whitepaper. Maybe i'm not looking good.

Its on page 1 of this thread under "Electroneum Long Term Goals"
Just want to leave the coinmarketcap link for Electroneum here before anybody asks:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

For fuck's sake It was 0.11

Huh? Please describe what you mean here.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Maybe i missed something, but where can i find the roadmap of Electroneum? It is not cleary mentioned in the whitepaper. Maybe i'm not looking good.
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
Just want to leave the coinmarketcap link for Electroneum here before anybody asks:

For fuck's sake It was 0.11
@ Contraband can you confirm:

Somewhere I read that the ETN which the devs get will only be tradeble after 12 months as of 1st November 2017?

Yes, this is correct

contra...what is latest update? site not working yet? when ico coins available to us?

Please refer to the message at the top of page 1 of this thread.

Devs are still working in tandem with the Amazon Devs to get this problem sorted as fast as possible.

The hackers are using a very powerful botnet against us, and many adjustments need to be made to make the hackers efforts meaningless, but it will take a bit for this to be put in place.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Somewhere I read that the ETN which the devs get will only be tradeble after 12 months as of 1st November 2017?

Yes, this is correct

contra...what is latest update? site not working yet? when ico coins available to us?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This just goes to show how devoted the dev team is to making this coin happen in a big way.  If this was just another scam coin they would have just walked away with the profits by now.  I see a very bright future for ETN.  Privacy is the next wave for crypto, and this will have a very good change of riding it home.
Activity: 70
Goto love this when you see it in your wallet !! Grin

Height 8255, transaction , received 4.00
Height 8255, transaction , received 0.70
Height 8255, transaction , received 20.00

Yes, this is correct
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Not familiar with that issue, but google is Cheesy
Ask it "monero linux dns error"

to fix the problem i was getting with the linux miner i had to recompile from the source code.. not saying it's the same error or solution, just informing that that's what i had to do to get it working on linux..
Activity: 7

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Its great to have this new thread. I totally support this project and I will keep holding my coins no matter what happens. I have full confidence in the team and i am sure that we will reach our goals. thanks to richard for this amazing opportunity in the form of ICO.
Activity: 10
Thanks for the new thread. The old one was getting out of hand.

Quick question:  any update on the official US pool not finding blocks for over 2 days now?  I've got some pending balance stuck there.  There are still a ton of miners mining there, so I'm hoping we'll get credited for our hash power even though the UI shows no blocks found.... hoping it's a frontend error or something.

Anyway, thanks for the updates.  For anyone that is unaware, the devs are most active on their Facebook page it would seem: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/
Activity: 459
Merit: 102
ELECTRONEUM will be about 1.99 on Dec.
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

Not familiar with that issue, but google is Cheesy
Ask it "monero linux dns error"
Activity: 392
Why you started trading in Cryptopia without before permit to transfer out money from the wallet ? All the people bought etn in Ico are loosing a lot of money
Activity: 1
Agreed. I'm a newbie here and that old thread was doing my head in and I didn't want to participate.

Devs have clearly got their hands full however I commend them for their efforts over the past 48 hours or so. It's been a massive undertaking to launch a project with this many users. Not to mention the fact that hackers are gunna hack. At least the Devs are doing the right thing to try and protect coin holders rather than just launch without giving a damn about those whose accounts may be compromised. We all just need to have a little patience. The core philosophy behind the project is still intact. Take Crypto to the masses !
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
Activity: 30
This thread is better than the previous one
Lets keep the positive environtment
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I think this project is make a good movement up a head, this will be so promising for future profit. I must be lucky, someone who has joined on this project token sale early, this project is so promising , keep it up dev
Jump to: