Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 47. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Can someone fix the miner for android does not work, or it is solved, just does not update statistics and balance for a few days? Sad

I think the miner/native-application is fine and it is just a back end problem.  I just synced and my balance updated fine. When was your last payment received ?
I have not actually launch my Android app for sometimes since after the last issue with the mobile miner and thought I come see if there is a good update  Embarrassed guess not. Really I hope this is sorted soon.

The only way to find our is to check for an update and try it.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Can someone fix the miner for android does not work, or it is solved, just does not update statistics and balance for a few days? Sad

I think the miner/native-application is fine and it is just a back end problem.  I just synced and my balance updated fine. When was your last payment received ?
I have not actually launch my Android app for sometimes since after the last issue with the mobile miner and thought I come see if there is a good update  Embarrassed guess not. Really I hope this is sorted soon.

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
They just banned me from reddit and I so looking forward to the reason.

All because I started the following thread :-

Sense of humour failure (self.Electroneum)
submitted 2 hours ago by new24core
Well it seems that my post about the price going down was not well received.
0.00000099!!!!
I like this coin but we must also face reality and make some moves soon!

I think they must be getting really worried as they have no good news.

Very sad situation for ETN.
It's not the team's fault, it's our fault as a community by selling at this cheap price.
Note, the team should make a move.

I was banned for FUD and I was just trying help as I have in the past. They did remove my ban but I not posting on ETN Reddit anymore.

It is a real shame but all this talk shows the maturity of crypto in general.
Activity: 246
Merit: 105

0.00000099!!!!

It's not the team's fault, it's our fault as a community by selling at this cheap price.
Note, the team should make a move.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10

there is a great temptation to sell now at 100 and then buy back at 20   Cheesy

but, I'm afraid - suddenly will sell and it immediately begin to grow  Grin
From yesterday you can earn 5%, if you have sold and buy now.
If you miss - you get back yours with 120 - with 20% loose, but from 20 to 100 satoshis you make 500% Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

the first marketing campaign hasnt even been launched yet.

you've been saying that for over six months.
so when will it launch?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

0.00000099!!!!

Not sure as I handle BCT, and I dont see what in there would get you banned. It this everything?

Also, I have seen you around forever, and not all users are going to see everything the same way.

All I can tell you is that things are going well.

Year 1 is building a foundation, assembling the team, securing partnerships, handing compliance, etc.

A lot of "behind the scenes" stuff.

We are still outpacing Facebook/Twitter in number users in the first year.

ETN is already way up there on the list of all cryptos, number if users wise.

Already, about half way to passing up Bitcoin in number of users, and the first marketing campaign hasnt even been launched yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLPeyUERHnM

Watch this. Being on pace for TENS OF MILLIONS OF USERS, in around a year from now, will do it for you I hope Wink Cool
The Electroneum team is kicking investors in the nuts. They don't even have any good news coming up to make us have optimism for the coin.  On the site  www.cryptomiso.com it ranks coins based on commits in the last year.

First in ranking is Komodo with 5931 commits in the last year. Electroneum is ranked 325 with 67 commits in the last year. That is a measly amount of development going on.   Richard Ells could have pulled a fast one on us and is now exiting with the ico money. This coin could very well be an exit scam.

These clowns have been talking about hitbtc for almost a year and nothing has happened. How long can they talk about hitbtc before it becomes nothing more than a joke. They were supposed to roll out huge electroneum updates next month and we know that isn't going to happen.

Not always, or immediately pushed there

If youre going by whats published there, number of commit wise, its a totally unreliable metric

Again, if your concern is that the coin is too centralized, that is a valid in some peoples opinion, as ETN is a decentralized/centralized hybrid
The Electroneum team is kicking investors in the nuts. They don't even have any good news coming up to make us have optimism for the coin.  On the site  www.cryptomiso.com it ranks coins based on commits in the last year.

First in ranking is Komodo with 5931 commits in the last year. Electroneum is ranked 325 with 67 commits in the last year. That is a measly amount of development going on.   Richard Ells could have pulled a fast one on us and is now exiting with the ico money. This coin could very well be an exit scam.

These clowns have been talking about hitbtc for almost a year and nothing has happened. How long can they talk about hitbtc before it becomes nothing more than a joke. They were supposed to roll out huge electroneum updates next month and we know that isn't going to happen.

Not always, or immediately pushed there

0.00000099!!!!

Activity: 127
Merit: 5

Activity: 426
Merit: 11
already <100 sat... what will be next? 50 sat? 20 sat?
Can't answer that because I don't know the future.  I'm not buying any until the trend reverses.  Hopefully all the short term speculators will get out and there will be more demand than supply at some point.  If you don't want the pain of seeing it go down, don't look for 18 months.

I parked mine and will check back for Christmas in January, maybe I get a pretty gift from my locked Electronium.

It is good decision to forget about this coin for few months actually the bear market putting more pressure on weak hands and they are selling this without any reason. If we will take this kind of decision than it will help us to survive and make good profit.

Just don't forget the parking lot or the keys after so many months! Then again... when people lose their keys and can't sell their coins, that's also good for the rest of us! Roll Eyes

there is a great temptation to sell now at 100 and then buy back at 20   Cheesy

but, I'm afraid - suddenly will sell and it immediately begin to grow  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Can't answer that because I don't know the future.  I'm not buying any until the trend reverses.  Hopefully all the short term speculators will get out and there will be more demand than supply at some point.  If you don't want the pain of seeing it go down, don't look for 18 months.

I parked mine and will check back for Christmas in January, maybe I get a pretty gift from my locked Electronium.

It is good decision to forget about this coin for few months actually the bear market putting more pressure on weak hands and they are selling this without any reason. If we will take this kind of decision than it will help us to survive and make good profit.

Just don't forget the parking lot or the keys after so many months! Then again... when people lose their keys and can't sell their coins, that's also good for the rest of us! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Can't answer that because I don't know the future.  I'm not buying any until the trend reverses.  Hopefully all the short term speculators will get out and there will be more demand than supply at some point.  If you don't want the pain of seeing it go down, don't look for 18 months.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects

Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Activity: 101
Please tell me, since I've been in the crypto community for some time, and I do not understand this purse thing in the game store.

which game store are you talking about?
Activity: 126
Please tell me, since I've been in the crypto community for some time, and I do not understand this purse thing in the game store.
Pages:
Jump to: