Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 50. (Read 240343 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
I've noticed it's taking a long time to update, maybe in order to stay as battery and data friendly as possible? But if you press "stop" and then "start" mining again, it should update the amount.
I press "stop" and then i press "start" and....nothing changes. The status is active, but the balance does not change in the last 3 days. I have no idea what happened. A couple of days ago everything worked fine.

Try logging all the way out.

Not just putting in your 5 digit pin, but all the way out
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I've noticed it's taking a long time to update, maybe in order to stay as battery and data friendly as possible? But if you press "stop" and then "start" mining again, it should update the amount.
I press "stop" and then i press "start" and....nothing changes. The status is active, but the balance does not change in the last 3 days. I have no idea what happened. A couple of days ago everything worked fine.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
What is wrong with the mobile minier? The application seems to be working fine, it connects to the network but the balance does not change.

I could not find the question about which iOS device you are using in your registration form, will the application be accessible to each device? Or are there any restrictions?

There are hardly any restrictions for iOS devices. Everything that came out the last 5 years will be fine, and probably even older devices too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I could not find the question about which iOS device you are using in your registration form, will the application be accessible to each device? Or are there any restrictions?
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
What is wrong with the mobile minier? The application seems to be working fine, it connects to the network but the balance does not change.
Activity: 541
Merit: 100
ETN GOING TO 50 satoshi.....1 year againt price 5 satoshie .....i believe
Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Trilade you are now banned from this topic

What a shitshow, you ban people from discord, you ban them from telegram, and you ban them in bitcointalk.

And your main outlet for communication is Facebook  Grin  Grin  Grin

Actually while i'am in 99.9% vs banning there is a good reason there is such a function on every forum, discord, whtever.

In some cases you just don't have another option when some poisons, waters or disrupts a discussion only, which absolutly
happend here and was the case. Such argumenting is no more valuable criticism but only slandering and badmouthing.

Activity: 6

What a shitshow, you ban people from discord, you ban them from telegram, and you ban them in bitcointalk.

And your main outlet for communication is Facebook  Grin  Grin  Grin
All users not satisfied with ETN should give negative trust to contraband and all electroneum staff on this forum.
Plenty of reason there:
- Using mobile miner name for airdrop software, misleading investors and newcomers
- Promising to keep the coin ASIC resistant during ICO and then going ASIC friendly
- Gaming implementations promises as top priority that never happened
- Big exchange listing promises that never happened
- Apple mining software that never happened (yes, you should have consulted Apple before announcing it)

Leaving negative trust is the only way to let other registered users know that they need to be careful with this coin.

This guy literally gave me neg trust for being the community manager of ETN

Hes not in a trusted network, so it only shows up for him, bit still, I cant believe it

ETN is not a scam and Ive never scammed anyone in my life.

We need the Newbie Jail back. I dont know why they ever got rid of it lol

No, you got the neg trust for the following reason:

trilade   2018-08-04   0.10000000   Reference   They are constantly using mobile mining as a reference to their air drop software. This is misleading new crypto investors and causing financial damage to them.

And this is because you have made me and my friend invest with your great "mobile miner" and promises mentioned above during the ICO.
And I have never said ETN is a scam.
Get your facts right!
Just stating, and explaining what happened to me while doing business with you. So I should get jail for this?

Youre mis-using the trust system

Start your own topic if you wish

You are not right

I havent scammed anyone

You are being asked to leave this topic

Do not post here on this topic again

Anyone who is to going give someone neg trust for no reason is not welcome here.

Since you are new, if you continue to post here, you will be banned from the entire forum, just like the others, according to the forum rules.

Activity: 25
All users not satisfied with ETN should give negative trust to contraband and all electroneum staff on this forum.
Plenty of reason there:
- Using mobile miner name for airdrop software, misleading investors and newcomers
- Promising to keep the coin ASIC resistant during ICO and then going ASIC friendly
- Apple mining software that never happened (yes, you should have consulted Apple before announcing it)

Leaving negative trust is the only way to let other registered users know that they need to be careful with this coin.

Hes not in a trusted network, so it only shows up for him, bit still, I cant believe it

No, you got the neg trust for the following reason:

trilade   2018-08-04   0.10000000   Reference   They are constantly using mobile mining as a reference to their air drop software. This is misleading new crypto investors and causing financial damage to them.

And this is because you have made me and my friend invest with your great "mobile miner" and promises mentioned above during the ICO.
And I have never said ETN is a scam.
Get your facts right!
Just stating, and explaining what happened to me while doing business with you. So I should get jail for this?
Plenty of reason there:

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Nice big flashy announcement from Richard Ells. Yet the price continues to fall and flounder, so why is that.....

almost "all show no go"

But anyways congrats on CoinBene! if its so, I haven't looked only read this and supposedly its a big deal?

Good Luck  Wink

Electroneum will do just fine in it's own time.

Meanwhile you can help this guy to trade some ETN  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw

FYI(link posted above is top legendary crypto video).
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Plenty of reason there:
1) Using mobile miner name for airdrop software, misleading investors and newcomers
2) Promising to keep the coin ASIC resistant during ICO and then going ASIC friendly
3) Gaming implementations promises as top priority that never happened
4) Big exchange listing promises that never happened
5) Apple mining software that never happened (yes, you should have consulted Apple before announcing it)

1) The mobile miner is working so what's misleading? If you mean that the rewards are jokingly low, I'll agree with you. However I'm sure the team had set a specific amount of ETN for distribution through the mobile miner. The reason they're too low at the moment is because there are 150.000 miners and the price of ETN is oversold. Maybe they should increase the amount they distribute, but if they did that now they would only hurt the price even more because of the higher emission. They'd do better to first get listed in a bigger exchange, buy some ads and then push more rewards through the mobile miner.

2) Say you promise you'll sow corn in a farm you're preparing, but before you sow the price of corn dropped super low and you'd lose more money for sowing corn than not sowing at all. What do you do? I'd sow something else. You know what's that called? ADAPTABILITY! I don't know if you were there but when the algo went anti-ASIC, the network was being abused by Nicehash and there were not enough GPU miners to support the network. Thankfully the team acted within 2 or 3 days if I recall correct

3) We're 10 months since the chain went online, so what do you mean "it never happened"? I'm living in Greece which has a messed up economy, do you know how many years we hear from politicians that "the growth is coming"? Wink Learn to have some patience! It's really important for any coin to have real world uses, but gaming is just one part of it. There was an announcement recently about collaborations with shops, I believe it should be somewhere above our posts.

4) I agree with that, I don't know what's taking so long really.

5) I have the beta version in my iPad. They were rejected at first and they had to change their plan. It was not canceled, just postponed.

I hope I covered you! Peace.
Activity: 25
Plenty of reason there:

Activity: 6
The only way to pull ETN out of the death spiral is to fork back to GPUs, because then you have market forces in play. Now you have a cartel.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
"angry-child-gpu-miner-didn't-get-what-he-wanted" behaviour.

I've just realised that moving the PoW algo back to ASICs was a great thing for us GPU miners. I finally started earning some money after I've stopped supporting ETN with my GPUs Cool This coin keeps reaching new lows -- 128 satoshi at the moment Sad

I was an angry GPU miner after they have switched to ASICs. However, I'm pretty happy with team's decision now.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
That's what happens when you make your thread a moderate one lol, so you remove any kind of criticism & you leave " to the moon " kind of bullshit comments lol.

Oh god, i pity the crypto noobs, i hope they don't get burned investing in this scam project.

It just getting lower & lower, why is that?
EASY, cu they solve nothing, YEP they solve literally nothing in this cryptosphere.
Lot of big investors go burned with this CAM project, i hope noobs don't fall for their shit.

Raising $50M to build a simulation app for mining  Grin
Haven't you noticed almost all alts are just going lower and lower?  ETN is much closer to it's ICO price than many others.  I still like the idea of having a simple mining simulation on mobile phones, that makes it easy for the non tech people to get some crypto.  If they can get almost instant payments and enough retailers interested, ETN will be doing more than almost any other coin.  There's no point in solving things if there's only a small number of people using a coin.  I wish more were pushing harder to get the average person into crypo.  ETN is a risky investment but so are all cryptos.  I'll hodl mine and see what happens.
Activity: 237

Transparent Electroneum pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
That's what happens when you make your thread a moderate one lol, so you remove any kind of criticism & you leave " to the moon " kind of bullshit comments lol.

Oh god, i pity the crypto noobs, i hope they don't get burned investing in this scam project.

It just getting lower & lower, why is that?
EASY, cu they solve nothing, YEP they solve literally nothing in this cryptosphere.
Lot of big investors go burned with this CAM project, i hope noobs don't fall for their shit.

Raising $50M to build a simulation app for mining  Grin

Dont delete a whole lot

Censored?

Not even close

Should have deleted your drizzle

ETN is not a scam
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Nice big flashy announcement from Richard Ells. Yet the price continues to fall and flounder, so why is that.....

almost "all show no go"

But anyways congrats on CoinBene! if its so, I haven't looked only read this and supposedly its a big deal?

Good Luck  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: