Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 6. (Read 240341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Just wanted to check if anyone here received an email from Richard Ells regarding the "help to Beta test AnyTasks.com".

He said that AnyTasks.com is an Electroneum-powered freelance economy platform that targets the world's unbanked and they are launching its BETA testing this month. Any thought about this?

I also received the same email with notification about this bet testing and applied for this big moment. From my point of view the team is exploring the more opportunities for this platform no doubt freelance is a big market so it could bring more attention.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Just wanted to check if anyone here received an email from Richard Ells regarding the "help to Beta test AnyTasks.com".

He said that AnyTasks.com is an Electroneum-powered freelance economy platform that targets the world's unbanked and they are launching its BETA testing this month. Any thought about this?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Interesting ETN info

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52841345

Read and make comment on what you see coming out of the ETN camp in the next 6 to 24 months
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Where are the two white papers? The links in the first post are 404 on the website and I can't find them there.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Price always falls, "thanks" to for mobile miner. Which works horrible and doesnt suit for serious people, but for kids mining a small reward should be perfect. So 3 years at row you giving ETN to everyone and now you wonder price is falling?  The same thing happens with XLM

I don't think that a tiny amount (as you said yourself) would be enough to drop the price a considerable amount.
The explosive majority of the new coins are being sent to "classic" miners... and it's not like they are guaranteed to hold!

the classic (real) miners are needed to maintain the net,  mobile miner just giving coins for nothing.
But that's not so important for now. More important to know what planes have ETN devs?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Price always falls, "thanks" to for mobile miner. Which works horrible and doesnt suit for serious people, but for kids mining a small reward should be perfect. So 3 years at row you giving ETN to everyone and now you wonder price is falling?  The same thing happens with XLM

I don't think that a tiny amount (as you said yourself) would be enough to drop the price a considerable amount.
The explosive majority of the new coins are being sent to "classic" miners... and it's not like they are guaranteed to hold!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
In Turkije kunnen 41.000 Electroneum (ETN) gebruikers nu met Electroneum betalen om hun mobiele data aan te vullen.
In Turkey, 41,000 Electroneum (ETN) users can now pay with Electroneum to supplement their mobile data.
https://cryptobenelux.com/2019/09/30/electroneum-als-betaalmiddel-voor-mobiele-data-in-turkije/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
Reasons to be BULLISH about Electroneum in the near future...

3. New hardware wallet app for Ledger.

where do you got this info from? would be nice to have etn stored on ledgerwallet, but i cant imagine that etn will support this Roll Eyes or do you have to pass kyc to use it on your ledger?  Grin

One month passed by, i'm asking again. Where did you got this information from?  Still looking for an easier way to store my etn than the cli wallet. Thanks
Good to hear there isnt a big "party" about the small jump in price. This is a long term project. Just around at the end of year two now. Real movement shouldnt be too far off imo

*do not mistake this post as investment advice*
*never invest more than you can afford to lose*
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I made a guide for Electroneum cloud mining.

Hopefully it will do others and me some good, and yes off course i added my referral code in the guide Smiley

https://electroneum.help-us-survive.org

If you have any suggestions or improvements then please let me know.

1. Huge new MNOs TBA!

2. Several huge Corporations TBA!

4. GigFair App and Website go live in ~6 weeks!

5. Several new countries TBA!

6. Whole town in South Africs to start accepting ETN!

7. Major Asian corporate partner TBA!

Thanks Hugh
Electroneum is still one of hot project of the year with huge community and this project offering some big features for retailers which could make this more big in future. We have big community and they still believe in this project and the team is also working hard to bring more use case on this platform.

EXACTLY, couldnt agree more

**also, did a little cleaning. Please dont make statements as fact because you site a source, but then fail to link said "proof". As you can clearly see all opinions are left alone. Thank you.
Activity: 29
Actually, I don`t know why go through the YOTI application before entering the miner so I can't operate properly.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Electroneum is still one of hot project of the year with huge community and this project offering some big features for retailers which could make this more big in future. We have big community and they still believe in this project and the team is also working hard to bring more use case on this platform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14

where do you got this info from? would be nice to have etn stored on ledgerwallet, but i cant imagine that etn will support this Roll Eyes or do you have to pass kyc to use it on your ledger?  Grin
Activity: 56
Founding father of blockchain Scott Stornetta talks Bitcoin and Electroneum.

https://electroneum.prezly.com/founding-father-of-blockchain-scott-stornetta-talks-bitcoin-and-electroneum
Activity: 56

1. Huge new MNOs TBA!

2. Several huge Corporations TBA!

4. GigFair App and Website go live in ~6 weeks!

5. Several new countries TBA!

6. Whole town in South Africs to start accepting ETN!

7. Major Asian corporate partner TBA!
Activity: 29
Where do you download the CLI wallet?  All I see on the website are miner links.  Thanks.

https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases
Thanks for this helpful... I`m happy because my miner in my smart phone is alive.
Activity: 212
Merit: 12
It is good opportunity to buy more on low price

Yes, this is a good time to buy more ETN  Cool Now that no one is using it, not even the miners (the original supporters of the project).
Pages:
Jump to: