Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 7. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
It is good opportunity to buy more on low price when the market is not moving in the favor of altcoins than we can accumulate and make our bag is more bigger. I hope this will give chance to make big profit soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Only coin is bitoin only coin is bitcoin only coin is bitcoin
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I want to hear optimists. 40 sat for 1 etn??? It s never bean lower then this... I want etn to succeed but I don't see how is that possible?
Activity: 53
I am curious why so many ETN haters still love to read this ETN topic and constantly mention how shit this coin is.
Please get the fuck out off here and keep this topic clean. If this coin is hated as much as XRP then I love to see where ETN finally will end up.
Funny thing is that the most hated coins end up the highest in price!

I don't think ETN is a hated coin, I just think it's dead or dying fast.

If ETN is a dying coin, then so are the other 2000 coins except top 5.
Seems like everyone forgot how crypto works.
ETN is holding in top 100 which is good enough.
Nobody expect ETN will be bitcoin v2.
Just hit ATH is enough. Holding any other coin is the same.
Just hitting ATH is what most of us want.
Sooner or later that will happen.
Activity: 129
WTF can the price get any lower??? Cry
Activity: 56
So I’m pleased to announce the launch of a new online market place hoping to serve the Electroneum community exclusively. With no fees, commission (except for those charged by our FIAT payment gateway PayPal of course) and free store fronts everyone. The spirit of the place will be very much about furthering adoption of our beloved coin of course. Buy using FIAT or Electroneum, or trade directly using ETN QR codes for instant payments and zero fees. All suggestions, comments and feedback welcome… updates as they happen!

https://www.etnmarkets.com - Our web site. Please drop in and let us know what you think...
https://twitter.com/EtnMarkets - If you could give our new Twitter account a follow, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hugh
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Cryptonites - Richard Ells on Crypto Mining, Adoption in Africa & Electroneum (ETN)

Dear crypto community and blockchain buddies across the globe...

Welcome back to the no BS blockchain channel covering bitcoin,
cryptocurrency and everything around FinTech. Episode 10 is with the Richard Ells, CEO of Electroneum, a company with a laser-sharp focus on helping the unbanked with crypto mobile payment solutions. In this episode, the CEO of Electroneum will EDUTAIN us with crystal clear explanations on Mining, Proof of Work, Adoption in Africa, digital payments and a taboo topic for some privacy coins.  

(click on the picture to be redirected to the youtube video)
Activity: 12
Electroneum struggle for mass adoption so the company use social media to improve it. But it does not offer any advantage over other cryptos, so Etn market may be smaller in the future than today.
Just see the signals, because in the crypto world the competition is very strong. Etn needs strong advantages over other crypto solutions, which will be the key to mass adoption and a larger market cap.
Let's make a small comparison with some cryptos with real advantages, but I do not present the all advantages here because I do not think that is the right place.

Payment systems with small transaction fees.
Dogecoin or Litecoin is by far the best, with much more marketcap than Etn, and clear white papers and policies that do not have radical changes every 6 months and holders have controlled the private keys of their wallets. Doge and Litecoin have PoW and many of us say they are not so good because of electricity consumption so I exclude the PoW coins (personally I disagree with exclusion), we have so many other better than Etn PoS payment networks alternates sush as Stellar, Nano, Iota and for some of us the Ripple.

Blockchain applications. EOS, Tron, Steem (and many others) and of course the smart contracts blockchain the Ethereum, but it is PoW. Has Etn blockchain apps?

Security. The Etn is more centralized than Ripple, Tether and BNB. Some of us support that KYC / AML help eliminate money laundering, so Etn have that requirement. Why someone trust Etn such as a bank? If something goes wrong and Etn holders miss the Etn capitals, the company are going to compensate them? of course no, because Etn is the electroneum ltd and not a bank neither exchange market. Etn is supposed to be a payment network.

Also within a few months the competition will be much stronger with Facebook and / or other social networks which circle new crypto-coins as payment networks.

If someone wants to use a crypto-coin as a payment network or for some solution, first of all have to test the much better of Etn alternates.

So that's why some investor, crypo-enthusiast, consumer, developer not buy etn or do not care about mobile airdrop applications which the airdropped Etn value are >$0.004 and needed a $50 smartphone, KYC compliance.
Activity: 28
Merit: 8
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Instant payment full launch, ads behind the scene? Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
I am curious why so many ETN haters still love to read this ETN topic and constantly mention how shit this coin is.
Please get the fuck out off here and keep this topic clean. If this coin is hated as much as XRP then I love to see where ETN finally will end up.

If we don't see any improvement from the team will always lead to zero value, I hope the team behind the project are taking time for the developments. So we shouldn't bother much about the projects as long as we see an update from the team. Will help the coin to increase it's value when the market starts recovering.  

Why do not you trade etn  bitrex and poloniex and binance

etn is scam

you can see them in 1st page of this topic Smiley
https://ibb.co/e3vwyG

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

If we don't see any improvement from the team will always lead to zero value, I hope the team behind the project are taking time for the developments. So we shouldn't bother much about the projects as long as we see an update from the team. Will help the coin to increase it's value when the market starts recovering. 

Why do not you trade etn  bitrex and poloniex and binance

etn is scam
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Huge Blockchain Upgrade Revealed | Electroneum https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuhHKFRiuzw&t=1s

Blockchain upgrade breakdown:
-51% attack
-What is Hashing power
-Block reward reduction
-Proof of Responsibility
-Moderated blockchain
-How many miners are there
-Which NGO's are mining
Activity: 219
i personally use the cli wallet but it isnt for everyone, most people wanna be free by choosing their wallet, thats not given here.
CLI wallet, basically, requires some technical steps to setup, open, back up and restor from backups, so you were right that such CLI wallet is not for everyone, not only Electroneum CLI wallet. It is right for CLI wallets of other altcoins.
Activity: 686

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

They bagholder who rekt bought on the top, some already sold their stash at big loss, after cryptopia hacked , etn lost some their support, the price has fallen so much, like other alt

In some ETN prices are affected based on the market flcutation and as well as the crypto pia hack. We need very careful with the exchange but people who sold them high have already very good profit. People who bought the coins at the downtrend have lost their money.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

They bagholder who rekt bought on the top, some already sold their stash at big loss, after cryptopia hacked , etn lost some their support, the price has fallen so much, like other alt
Activity: 150
Merit: 3

Activity: 53
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
They are already so centralized with their kyc thing and their wallets so in the end it makes no real change to centralize the blockchain at all.
yeh its another bunch in the miners face which bought the asics.... maybe they shouldnt change their way every few months.  Roll Eyes
Which one you mention about their KYC and centralization? Electroneum, itself, has stood in good price range. Despite the fact that the coin already moved up from below 40 satoshis to nearly 60 satoshis. HOwever, I think positively that Electroneum will rise more, maybe it will hit closely to 100 satoshis.

kyc for their webwallet, you can only use electroneum wallet. i personally use the cli wallet but it isnt for everyone, most people wanna be free by choosing their wallet, thats not given here.

than switching from cpu mining to asic and back... it looks to me they have no real plan, just make some random moves. not deeper thinking about what they are really doing.
i dont talk about price.... i'm an ico investor and i still hold my coins Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: