Pages:
Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 8. (Read 240341 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 10
They are already so centralized with their kyc thing and their wallets so in the end it makes no real change to centralize the blockchain at all.
yeh its another bunch in the miners face which bought the asics.... maybe they shouldnt change their way every few months.  Roll Eyes
Which one you mention about their KYC and centralization? Electroneum, itself, has stood in good price range. Despite the fact that the coin already moved up from below 40 satoshis to nearly 60 satoshis. HOwever, I think positively that Electroneum will rise more, maybe it will hit closely to 100 satoshis.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
They are already so centralized with their kyc thing and their wallets so in the end it makes no real change to centralize the blockchain at all.
yeh its another bunch in the miners face which bought the asics.... maybe they shouldnt change their way every few months.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 426
Merit: 11
and more one:

Sam Markus
We're not intrigued. It's called making a blockchain centralized. EOS did that already.
nice comment in FB etn page, nothing to add:

Henk de Peuter
Centralizing the ETN blockchain with a small amount of selected (unknown and mysterious) nodes with the purpose to prevent a 51% attack is nothing else than a 100% attack of the founders, you yourselves. It would be the same as replacing the blockchain with a centralized database, under your control, holding all the wallets of the investors, as one big spreadsheet. This is a huge throw back to 1990. But yes, it now takes you only about $1 a day for electricity.I think you missed the point here of what blockchain cryptocurrency is about. But knowing that ETN is a fork of Monero (which had to apply huge security changes over the last months), I suspect applying these same changes were way too challenging, resulting in this smart marketing solution (Proof of Responsibility, lol), satisfying the ignorant believers. I even doubt if it is legal as you changed all the fundamentals of the product to which people signed up (and paid) for in the ICO. Happy I sold my ETN a while ago. You had a great opportunity late 2017 but you missed the momentum. Good luck anyways
Guys, can someone tell me what i have to do when i'm using only cli wallet? Same thing as usual? just update the wallet and resync the blockchain datas?
Same question. But in this thread no one answers at all.
There is a new release on github (cli-wallet 3.0.0.0). https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases.
The hashvault remote node is still unavailable working again.

Thanks for your message, i also found this cli wallet. I will try it on the weekend and i just hope everything works with old wallet... wouldn't wonder if they implemented something revolutionary which stops you from using your old wallet...^^
Activity: 232
Guys, can someone tell me what i have to do when i'm using only cli wallet? Same thing as usual? just update the wallet and resync the blockchain datas?
Same question. But in this thread no one answers at all.
There is a new release on github (cli-wallet 3.0.0.0). https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases.
The hashvault remote node is still unavailable working again.

Richard decided to mine his own cryptocurrency himself?

I want to mine etn - how can I mine it?Huh

You can't anymore.

For those interested in the technical makeup of Electroneum's PoR blockchain, the network still remains decentralised.

we all know that is a huge lie - decentralized is when there is no any center and it is when everyone can mine it
for now etn is like xrp - fully centralized  Angry

that's sad  Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 52

You can't anymore.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
tanx for these , all three links where a great read about ETN , i was not much in ETN but now , with these bottom prices , i need  to buy some from the bottom
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

DOGECOIN is now listed on Meroex !!!

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Great scandal

Is it reasonable after two years, we find our investments lost  Huh
Activity: 160
Merit: 4
Speaking of the value against BTC, yesterday was a delight for the ETN followers. The highest of 5 days was seen yesterday with value trading at 0.00000071 against BTC. The value has dropped by 8.45%. The lowest, on the other hand, was realized on 12th June with value 0.0000056 against BTC. The value has increased by 16.07% from then. The value since today is surging on the opposite side, but it might surge in the upward direction too.
ETN Gaining Attention of Investors With Improved Ranking
Thanks for such information. I am sure that after the fall will be growth. And now the times for large investments are very good, many say that the coin is at the bottom and there are no prospects for growth. As for me, the project is promising, I’m almost from the very beginning, my investments have been burned, but I will wait and believe in the growth of the coin, the project will manifest itself, I am sure of it. He did not sink into oblivion, during the bear market, he lived to this day and will develop further.

Lots of deluded baghollders here, face reality guy's, this thing is finished, if it ever started, and will be confined to the crypto dustbin along with all the other shitcoins that were created to make mooney for the people at the top, leaving the day dreamers holding useless bags
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Is Electroneum's Instant Payment System Compatible with the Bitcoin Whitepaper?: https://www.publish0x.com/cryptobellum/electroneums-instant-payment-system-compatible-bitcoin-white-xomyvj
deleted

Pages:
Jump to: