Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive results on ETH by this week. - page 2. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes im always at ETH  price!! Like ive KNOWN  ETH  will increase smoothly just like btc!! Soon i will got ANOTHER ETH coin!! Thnx to the bounty ive join!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Definitely a.d we're still looking for more great days, weeks, months and years with altcoins. With the rise of bitcy, all other coins are doing the same. So, let's pray for the best. To the moon!
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
As for me, the forecasts are not constant at all, yes, the second cryptocurrency ethereum, but in the current situation, when the market jumps, if you invest in the ethereum, then for a long time. Now we will wait a little correction for the price of the ethereum and further smooth and not rapid growth will begin. I think by June it will cost exactly 1000.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
Well that's a good thing at today's ETH and it's proven to stay at that rate until today and now there's also some price hike from ETH probably going on until the end of this week, and with a positive issue about ETH will certainly push up the price for remain stable even though BTC is decreasing.
Activity: 38
Yes, the feeling that Ethereum every week positive trend. It grows and grows by leaps and bounds and I am every day more and more afraid to buy it. 'Cause I think it's a bubble that's gonna rip me apart like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
this week , ETH show a positive results ..

ETH is always my favorite coin among Altcoins.ETH developer Vitalik is always active in some developments due to which ETH is still holding 2nd position in marketcap.ETH price is increasing on daily basis.ETH is the no one platform for launching many ICO.Right now scalability and smart contract bugs issue is under improvement,when thes issue would resolve then ETH price would increase tremendously and community adoption rate would increase immensely.
Activity: 294
 It is good news that the ether began to grow, and then its fall was prolonged. Now it will be more fun to watch other altcoys.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
yes you are right and I hope this up trend will continuo and etc rise more than this week..
Activity: 47
Merit: 10

yes,eth show positive result this week, but i think it is too fast, after that bears can come back, i do not like when market grow too fast, because i participate in many ICOs and it is always stress when you invested at one price but at the edn of ice eth making 30% -40% grow
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Is it just me or does ethereum seem to be getting manipulated somehow? I'm not sure though it's just a suspicion. Although I really do expect all good things from ethereum this week, the price dipped a bit the last couple of days but I think that always happens mostly during midweek so I am expecting it to start picking up again today and tomorrow and then keep growing.
Activity: 56
I think Ethereum will show a positive result not only this week, but also this month and possibly next month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Finally! I am so pleased with these results. A week ago I jumped with happiness that Ethereum became close to 700 dollars. And a few days ago, the price went up to $ 800.
You start to believe it's just around the corner and $ 1,000.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Yes brother it is a good sign and I think a regularly expanding number of money related masters are using ETH for their whole deal theories
Activity: 434
I would advise you to pay attention to Stellar and NEO. These coins have always been relatively stable, but right now it's worth buying them.
Activity: 392
Ethereum is probably the most stable and promising coin in the crypt. I want to buy more until the price starts to rise again.
Activity: 98
I agree, this week ETH seems to be better than Bitcoin. This seems like a good thing for ETH enthusiasts.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
ETH is an alternative coin that can be used for investment other than BTC.
in addition to affordable prices ETH is now much hunted for in the mine as a store of wealth
Activity: 336
I saw ETH rise and fall in recent days. But looking at the long term, I think the price of ETH will be much higher and may reach $ 2,000 by the end of the year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Ethereum is one of the most valuable option to invest for crypto users since they know that it has even more future with Bitcoin and also they want to increase market options for all investors for them to benefit from the green increase of the market.
Activity: 100
Yes, Ethereum's recent positive growth has stimulated the investment in Ethereum. Ethereum is the most valuable investment option in addition to bitcoin, and I've always thought so.
Pages:
Jump to: