Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive results on ETH by this week. - page 3. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Ethereum has risen today after the price decrease yesterday. I think it will now make a big upward movement and the price will go above 1000 dollars. I think we are a good time to invest Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think the price of ETH is going to skyrocket this year!
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Yes, after the end of the bear market, the price of Ethereum rose by 100%. This is a very rapid increase. I think Ethereum will continue to rise in the future and I will continue to hold my Ethereum for the arrival of the next bull market.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Yeah looking on the back the price of ethereum already rises from $680 to $760. Almost 11% in this week.
I'm waiting in this year ETH area going to break ATH again.
We can definitely reach that level again, just be patient and let the market fully recover.
ETH was down for awhile but that was because of a FUD and now it's time to rebound and since we hit $800 last week, I think next stop would be $900.
Activity: 210
yess the prices is rising and this happening everyday.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
ethereum hike some time ago indeed simply make a new spirit. ethereum still have hope to be getting high again in the future. not impossible later on because of the ethereum is indeed one of the coins that have many enthusiasts and a great platform. just wait for the course will be unable to reach large ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yeah looking on the back the price of ethereum already rises from $680 to $760. Almost 11% in this week.
I'm waiting in this year ETH area going to break ATH again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
By the time it was topic opened, it has now gained about 14% Ethereum. I'm definitely thinking of winning for a while. Although I do not like giving investment advice, I advise you to make some purchases. We will see more increases at a certain level.
Activity: 154
ethereum crypto is the highest coin in the currency market. a coin that has gained the trust of all investors. recently caught the stability again and increased the price. most of the week this week the price rose and the investors were happy.
Activity: 100
Yes, prices are going up, although they are going down in the short term, but I think the overall trend is upward. I am very optimistic about the future price. I expect the Ethereum to reach $3000 to the end of the year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
The rising increase of ETH reaches about 1.9%. It is to see the progress. Yesterday, we knew that the price was dropping and it was red. But for today, the price is going up. We always hope in the middle of fluctuation, the price will be more stable (even it is very difficult for cryptocurrency to be stable).
Hence, I'm sure that this week, the price of ETH will rise soon bigger than yesterday.
Activity: 142
Yes, the market is picking up. The price of Ethereum is rising very fast. At present, its price has risen by 100%. This is a very good news. I believe that by the arrival of the next bull market, it will exceed $1,500.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
This is really so, because I do not remember when the Ethereum grew so fast in price. Maybe it was at the very beginning when he was just gaining popularity.
Activity: 170
all hope like that ..
hoping the market will be normal again kemunculun new coin makes the market becomes chaotic.
the market becomes unstable as many investors glance at the new coin. hopefully everything returns to normal.

super greetings
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Although there is a correction of prices the ethereum remains one of the best this week. slowly rise and have already begun to show the good thing that can be said to be quite large. for the next few months could exceed the ethereum again this is all.
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Good sign, a weeks goea past and ethereum seems to be stabke right now so i feel that ethereum will back to pump sooner or later. Moreover, there is no bad news in social media about crypto currency so high possibilities. Investor will grab this opportunity to buy and it cause massive pump. Quarter 2 of 2018 , i guess this is the start.
Activity: 83
There is a slight correction but I believe in the positive result of eth in this week and the near future. Taking a look at the cryto market, it is promising that Eth is the 2nd value coin after BTC. Besides, there is prediction that 2018 will be the year of cryto world and the bull trend is just getting started.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
Yeah true, that's because many investor are investing in ETH now and bitcoin too and also some good news are spreading so fast that so many people are hastening to invest in ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Activity: 81
It's always good to hear  positive results on  Eth, crypto participants are always waiting for a great development of Eth and hoping that this expectation will come true so that all of us will earn much profit.
Pages:
Jump to: