Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive results on ETH by this week. - page 7. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Yes Ethereum i think will Become the first market of crypto currency and will advance bitcoin
First market of cryptocurrency? What are you saying?
Most are happy with this increase that ETH is showing but don't be too overwhelmed with it to the point that you'll say it will advance bitcoin.
If ETH will advance, bitcoin will be advancing the most in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
ETH is good altcoin, BTC increases it will increase accordingly. If you are holding ETH until the end of the year then keep the price up. If you want to buy ETH, I think you should wait for adjustment, the next few days ETH price may drop to adjust. The price reduction is normal, it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
We are entering a phase of overall growth, at least it appears to be like that, I`m increasing my activity in this time.
Activity: 252
ethereum crypto currencies have surpassed the stock market last week. Positive developments are good for the prices. steadily going towards its former prices. I hope this beautiful news continues.
Activity: 93
Ethereum has one week similar to another. Bearish trend, Ethereum is standing or growing slowly. Bullish trend Ethereum is growing. The market is stable, Ethereum is growing. Something new will happen only by the end of the year.
Activity: 266
The price of ETH has risen sharply.
Now that people are interested in the ICO market, people are buying ETH to participate in the ICO crowdfunding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I read some new about ETH, US regulator will have discussion for ETH so it's bring an optimistic for investor
But not just ETH but almost all crypto experience green this week !

https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-markets-keep-experiencing-mainly-green-after-last-weeks-market-corrections
Some promising coins are now in a correction - for example, EOS, you might think about trading them with respect to ETH. The situation is favorable.
Activity: 252
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
this week , ETH show a positive results ..

Yes, that is a great one. There has been a lot of positive price projection this year by a lot of ethereum enthusiasts. So if it is already picking up, that goes a long way to say that the predictions are right.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
It can be said that this week is the best week of 2018 because of the price hike of $ 200 a week, I'm sure that the future of ETH will continue to improve and this will have a good impact on all tokens that use ETH wallet.
Activity: 224
Yes Ethereum i think will Become the first market of crypto currency and will advance bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
yes, prices will continue to rise, although down for price correction, it's normal, there will be a significant increase by the end of 2018
i do think the increasing of value of eth is related to consensus blockchain that will happen in next week. All coins seems on green and i do believe when eth increasing that means market step one step level higher and more stable.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
I think this year the growth of eth will continue, last correction was the healthy sign of pullback and now we are seeing nice and steady growth, im sure the market will keep supporting eth price as long as the volume is growing.
Activity: 89
Not just ETH but crypto in general. But it can still be even better if there are bulls during the weekend.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
Indeed, this is a very positive week for the crypto market. As soon as I saw that ETH crossed the $ 800 mark and I was very happy. It's great that the market began to recover, but after each recovery, there is a correction and it is sad.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Seems like Ethereum outperformed bitcoin in most of the aspects, after increasing 12% which resulted 5% increase against the bitcoin.
On the other hand all the other altcoins also increased in price so you can't really say that Ethereum outperformed anything, as it just followed the movements of all the other altcoins.
Anyway I think that Ethereum is not driving on a positive trend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Yes Ethereum is going strong right now,  it reach 800 usd and might go for 1000 usd again, so better hold your ETH and dont sell them ETH is going to bull run right now
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
That's right, and I really hope the ETH will reach $ 800- $ 900 next week. my friends analyzed the graph and said the ETH would reach $ 900. Hopefully.  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

bitcoin price is rising and the pumpers are coming back to the market. if you want positive results then you only have to open your eyes to see them.

here are half a hundred altcoins and more with a lot bigger positive results. we even have a 3000% pump

Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
I've been one here probably really understand why? after all, the fool understands that most people just started to go not through btc on the exchange and through eth. For example, on MyEtherWallet all transactions cost more than an hour.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
Vitalik (and ETH foundation) don't have money to buy buck from all scammed people. So sell now, while you still can.
Pages:
Jump to: