Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 3. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 11:14:43 AM
well, in the other way, negative thinking doesnt help too, so, instead of keep disappointing despairing why dont just positive thinking?
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 06:31:35 AM
Very interesting question. So I do not know like other people, but I think that it works because I practice it myself. Our thoughts materialize and it's real like that

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 05:14:07 PM
Positive thinking is only part of the concept of self-control. We must learn to direct brain resources to the necessary tasks.
Positive thinking itself is a way to get the brain out of a stupor of depression or nervosa. You cannot abuse this, otherwise you will lose the sense of objective reality and will engage in self-deception.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 03:32:46 PM
It always work. Because I always believe that our mind have a power to guide us for a successful path. Positive thinking can guide our mind to the correct path. So we have to understand that positive thinking shows the best path to the success.   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56
October 28, 2018, 06:47:58 AM
It always helps me, when i think positively i feel like everything is alright. And things can change absolutely, they can become better. I think everybody should try this. One time i was sick, but i was thinkong positively and later i felt better.
Activity: 12
October 23, 2018, 07:19:07 PM
It depends on what you want out of life and what your dreams are. The past can have a tendancy to bring back the negative sides thats for fuckin sure. If your active in sports it can defaintly help to create more positive thinking.
Activity: 182
October 17, 2018, 10:40:37 AM
life arent easy, if u faced a lot challenges trying to beat u down, that's because u r capable to against the challenge! so stand strong n get ur ass ready for the challenge, it could be big could be small, but remember, nothing's gonna beat u down
Activity: 38
October 16, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
Positive thinking it works for me. because when you think positively you are determined that you can achieved your goals in your life. because i do believed that being optimistic or have self confident in your self , it easy to achieved your dreams into your life. And I can say that Being positive thinkers can help ourself to become more confident. That's all and I thank you.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 67
October 16, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
It always work,positive thoughts gives positive outcome.
Activity: 495
October 15, 2018, 11:45:19 PM
Yes I believe positive thinking does work.  Positivity brings out the happiness in you and those around you.  This then leads to a more productive and happy life.  Negativity just brings people down. 
Activity: 49
October 15, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
For me positive thinking works because if you always stay positive you will believe that what you wish or do will be possible.
Activity: 19
October 15, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Your thoughts have direct influence on your mood. Yes it works Smiley

I think also has influence on your physical body, because mind and physical body can't be dissociated
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 11:25:20 AM
Positive thinking has often changed my perspective 180 degrees. Especially when I only had $200 (to spend for a month) left in my bank account in my college days, I could consider myself really miserable. But instead I tried to have fun without spending a dollar, and tried to think how to make money, NOT spent time thinking how miserable I was!
Activity: 96
October 15, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
I don't know continue any task without positive thinking. When i fail from some tasks i always try to start it by positive thinking. The tasks we are doing with negative thinking will fail to do that task. I tried to be always with positive thinking. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 14, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
it works when you ready to do the necessary task accordingly to get the desired outcome
Activity: 114
October 14, 2018, 09:27:16 AM
I think mood is important to how you function in the day and towards others. Being positive brings more positive things in.
Activity: 280
October 14, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
If you think positively,then you can succeed in good work.If I have a bad day, I start thinking at the good things that I have, and my mood changes.As a result, my work is very good and I feel happy.In my opinion,everyone should think positively about that work before doing any work ,then it will be easily succeeded.
Activity: 97
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 13, 2018, 08:42:07 PM
If you have a positive thought, it will also draw positive energy just like in the law of attraction. The more you think positively, the better the chance of making what you think comes into reality.
Activity: 98
October 12, 2018, 10:58:37 PM
I'm not so sure to tell you the truth, I hope so though.
Activity: 76
October 12, 2018, 10:37:32 PM
Whether it works depends on what you are trying to achieve - it can definitely put you in a better mindframe to complete a task or commence a new project. In saying that, positive thinking on its own won't make you achieve something, it is ultimately you that does that
Pages:
Jump to: