Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 9. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Most of the people are not used to practice a positive thinking. That's why some of them will say that is not working. For me is working. A positive thinking cast out the anger, the stress and all the bad fealings.

nice one
Activity: 107
Positive thinking really works. It makes see possibilities. Staying positive makes your life better and helps you achieve greater things in life so always stay positive.  Smiley
Activity: 28
Sure it helps Smiley one if the most important steps to achieve happiness or success
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
of course that it works but its a bit difficult to make it and use it ineveryday life .
Activity: 1
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
It does!
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.

Yes, positive thinking does  really work. We are a reflection of our mind set.
The greatest battle in the world is fought and won in the mind.
If one does believe he is a failure, even if he was destined to succeed, because of his constant negative thought, the energy and focus necessary to activate success would be loss. Consequently if we keep thinking the right thought, no matter how terrible a situation might be, with a positive thinking and a positive words, the situation will take a better turn. Our mind is the engine room through which our destinies are formed and sharpen.
Activity: 26
ofc it do. it helps you to succeed in life and also avoid stress Smiley
Activity: 84
Yes thinking positive things are good in our health, good mental thinking improves our analyzing in difficult situations.
copper member
Activity: 140
Of course, it`s working. I remember it`s since my childhood  Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Positive thinking sounds useful on the surface. (Most of us would prefer to be positive rather than negative.) But, “positive thinking” is also a soft and fluffy term that is easy to dismiss. In the real world, it rarely carries the same weight as words like “work ethic” or “persistence.
Activity: 84

Always. Even if you think that it doesn't work and that it's not helping at that exact moment when you're in trouble, believe me it does.
Your subconsciousness combined with happy thoughts is a powerful thing.
Activity: 12
You might re-work your self-talk to sound more like “I am a work in progress, and that’s OK.” It’s pointing you in the direction of positive growth and is both realistic and achievable. Another example: telling yourself “Every moment I’m making an effort to be more conscious about how I spend my money” acknowledges the fact that you are evolving and that you have choice in creating a better financial future for yourself.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
My experience when thinking positive is when I first worked on the project with many new friends that I have not known at all
I think positively that I can make friends with all of them with my stern boss, and it's true Grin
Activity: 8
This is a useful instinct if you're trying to save life and limb, but in our modern society we don’t have to worry about stumbling across tigers in the wilderness. The problem is that your brain is still programmed to respond to negative emotions in the same way — by shutting off the outside world and limiting the options you see around you.
brand new
Activity: 0
Research shows that asking ourselves questions rather than issuing commands is a much more effective way to create change. It’s as simple as tweaking the way you speak to yourself. When you catch your inner critic flinging accusations, think: how can I turn this statement into a question? (see what I did there?). Asking questions opens up exploration and possibility.
Activity: 9
Using a positive affirmation like “I am wonderful and powerful” may backfire if you don’t truly, deeply believe it at both a cognitive and emotional level. To effectively re-frame your thinking, consider who you are becoming, focusing on your progress–the current track or path you’re on.
Activity: 9
Start with articulating and acknowledging thoughts weighing you down–ones that don’t serve any useful purpose beyond keeping you stuck. Releasing statements, such as, “I forgive myself for procrastinating” or “It’s okay for me to be angry” shortcut self-bashing and free up emotional resources.
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Yes, it works
Activity: 112
Positive thinking should be present for every person! If we always think the opposite, we will be trapped in this trap
Activity: 60
Of course. Positif thinking foes work.
Pages:
Jump to: