Pages:
Author

Topic: Positive thinking - does it work or not? - page 5. (Read 1638 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
Everybody is different, may be it works for others but certainly not for me. I feel more concentrated and effective when I expect worse and keep my expectations low. This way I`m ready to face all everyday chores and problem with a cold head, take the most rational decisions and don`t get stressed over trivial but annoying things. Negative thinking doesn`t hinder joyful moments though - I only value them more.
You may wish to check the book by Mark Manson "The subtle art of not giving a f*ck", it has some good practical advice for how to adjust your attitude towards negative stuff.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 08:18:01 AM
It always works, and most importantly, you look at difficult situations easier, so positive thinking is very necessary!
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I like crypto podcasts...
October 04, 2018, 07:57:16 AM
I am a believer in positive thinking. Just think positive, be positive and you will be surrounding yourself with good vibes. I think it works.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 04, 2018, 07:30:48 AM
No, it does not work, I see videos and posts about being "positive", always be positive, that is such BS, positivity is bad, positive people don't think much about things and when something does not happen the way they wanted then they become depressed etc. and say stuff like it will get better, even if though it won't. The philosophy of pessimism is different, if you are a pessimist, you expect the worst, so you will not be disappointed as much in the end. A positive person thinks about the world this way: "Oh what a wonderful place to live, so happy to be alive etc", whereas a pessimist is more realistic, he sees things the way they are, the world is shitty and I don't expect it to get any better, that's why the pessimist or realist wins in the end, because he can't get more disappointed.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
October 04, 2018, 05:16:02 AM
Positive thinking doesn't work for me. Reversely negative ones help me to solve many things in life. There is a veriety of advantages while using that way. Firstly, high expectation, high dissapointment Secondly, you wll predict and know all the bad, negative result so you can manage them quite easily because there's nothing surprising you.
Each has its own perks so test and use your best way.
Activity: 41
October 04, 2018, 04:36:38 AM
To work as well as learn effectively, you need to have good thinking. Good thinking makes it easy to analyze problems, remember long and be able to solve quickly.
Activity: 84
October 04, 2018, 02:17:03 AM
Yes, being optimistic helped me to overcome my anxiety. I now look at the brighter side of life.  Smiley
Activity: 78
October 03, 2018, 07:38:52 PM
It truly works, only if you believe. it gives the idea to succeed when you are positive.
you are right. the main words are only if you believe. if you believe in it - it should works, no way
Activity: 28
October 03, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
It works. It may not always change things that you want to change, but it has an effect on your outlook in life. Your mood becomes lighter, making you more efficient and productive. You'll feel good instead of dwelling in negativity that burdens or distract you.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2018, 06:55:06 PM
It truly works, only if you believe. it gives the idea to succeed when you are positive.
Activity: 18
August 01, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.
Positive thinking works just as negative thinking works. What do you think positive thinking should give you? I  guess what you consider it working or not depends on it.

In my opinion, positive thinking is just a description of your outlook on life. It's a more optimistic attitude. If you spend all your time thinking negatively and focusing on the bad things in life, you won't have as much success. It's a vicious circle. If you look for the good things in life and imagine a positive successful future for yourself, then you'll much sooner see that success.
Activity: 49
August 01, 2018, 09:17:03 AM
If definitely works for things that you can control about yourself. Watch the movie "The Secret", it literally changed my life.

However, positively thinking bitcoin back to $20k is not going to work, sorry.  Grin
RLR
Activity: 39
August 01, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
Positive thinking will work but done with effort as well.
Activity: 67
August 01, 2018, 07:09:56 AM
Positive thinking attracts positive situations and people to your life.
Activity: 103
I think it's true if we do something with positive thinking
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Hello friends. What experiences do you have in terms of positive thinking? Does it really work? If you have an experience when the positive thinking worked for you, I would love to hear it, so please share it.

Sometime it worked, sometimes not.
Activity: 42
Thinking positive helps in many ways like you would be productive in your work and other activities.
Activity: 82
To work is everthing for me , because withot money  you cant go holiday 🤪
Activity: 30

its works because it can boost your self-confidence
Activity: 21
it works!
Pages:
Jump to: