Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 118. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think you guys are right that its a bit late in the game to be releasing assets on the nxt asset exchange. But this talk has gotten me thinking. I really want to try doing an ipo escrow using the nxt asset exchange. Thinking about it has made me realize how powerful of a tool it could be for doing ipo escrow. I hope someone asks me to do another escrow for their coin in the future so i can try it. Smiley

On the Crypti thread they said that you are no longer doing escrow. Does this mean they are wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I think you guys are right that its a bit late in the game to be releasing assets on the nxt asset exchange. But this talk has gotten me thinking. I really want to try doing an ipo escrow using the nxt asset exchange. Thinking about it has made me realize how powerful of a tool it could be for doing ipo escrow. I hope someone asks me to do another escrow for their coin in the future so i can try it. Smiley
Activity: 462
I disagree that put EXO on AE.  as we know, the client dose't release , if EXO hit on AE, no one want to buy it or else the price is cheap. But, if exo released , it will have a high ROI.

NXT is NXT, EXO is EXO .

if anyone cannot wait, just refund your money .  Smiley

NXTer love NEM, but they dont know much about EXO, do you think NXTer will buy it with high price ?

I agree with hala, if you dont dare to wait, just ask refund. Simple as that.

agree, EXO is a different beast from NXT, dont place it in the AE

we can wait
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I am not afraid to wait, because the will come will come. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Good old Nxt. Runs like an oiled machine (from the future) Cheesy

Yes, but there's a subtle side effect - most evident in "good old Bitcoin."

Have you ever wondered why the Bitcoin dev team has been so conservative with respect to core innovations over the last year or so? No, it's not because they're resting on their laurels and renting private jets to fly to Bermuda for "hookers and blow" holidays. The common-sense answer takes the biscuit: they know very well that if they release a new hardfork that contains a subtle flaw that gets exposed in the wild, they'll cause billions of dollars in losses because they'll gut Bitcoin's market cap.

When you look at it this way, "conservative" simply means being responsible - as a virtue.

The more successful Nxt becomes, the more "conservative" the Nxt team will become. It's inevitable when success meets a responsibility ethic.

So that's why there'll always be a call for clones and upstarts: they can be freer and more experimental.

legendary
Activity: 924
Only i see this project more and more like eMunie?  Roll Eyes

I never thought of it this way but I hope it doesn't come to that.

To become the next emunie there is plenty of time left  Grin

Don't write off eMunie. After fuserleer launches eMunie, crypto will enter a much more professional era. Don't be fooled by the delay into thinking eMunie id dead, far from it.

I'm tempted by the above to set up a poll: "Which Will Be Launched First, eMunie Or Etherium?" Smiley

I respect eXo dev for taking the time needed to get it right. Takes courage to resist launching before you're ready, especially if you are over your target date, well done eXoCoin!

So do I. Since I've been on the inside in re a launch, I can say that there is lot of pressure...although much of it is self-imposed. What eXo has over eMunie and Ethereum is an active dev (team) in the sense that they have news close to every day that they announce on BTT. Sure, the eXo team is taking its time - but you don't have to wait long to see that something's being done - technically - to get closer to launch.

That's the eXo advantage over both. Because the team deliberately chose to be iterative and open, rather than using the "secret lab" strategy, their disclosure has been incredible.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I disagree that put EXO on AE.  as we know, the client dose't release , if EXO hit on AE, no one want to buy it or else the price is cheap. But, if exo released , it will have a high ROI.

NXT is NXT, EXO is EXO .

NXTer love NEM, but they dont know much about EXO, do you think NXTer will buy it with high price ?

I agree with hala, if you dont dare to wait, just ask refund. Simple as that.
Activity: 546

NXT is NXT, EXO is EXO .

Activity: 697
Agree with the idea of setting up EXO token on the NXT Asset Exchangen, just like NEM did.

I will ask if Anon will be willing to issue EXO token. I will be happy to transfer my token to Nxt AE if he is willing

It differs from NEMtokens, with EXO there is 2rounds of IPO and everyone had opportunity to choose which amount  they invest, so it could be everything between 1.5btc to nil.
Activity: 644
Agree with the idea of setting up EXO token on the NXT Asset Exchangen, just like NEM did.

I will ask if Anon will be willing to issue EXO token. I will be happy to transfer my token to Nxt AE if he is willing
Activity: 364
Agree with the idea of setting up EXO token on the NXT Asset Exchangen, just like NEM did. This will create some buzz around EXO, gives it an opportunity so set an initial value and gives the devs some time in stead of people constantly nagging them about the launch.

It;s so easy to set this up, why not do it?
Activity: 546
who is in dev's team?exokk and other?

exokk is one of the dev team. can we attract other senior programmer to diagnose the bug ?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
who is in dev's team?exokk and other?
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!
Only i see this project more and more like eMunie?  Roll Eyes

I never thought of it this way but I hope it doesn't come to that.

To become the next emunie there is plenty of time left  Grin

Don't write off eMunie. After fuserleer launches eMunie, crypto will enter a much more professional era. Don't be fooled by the delay into thinking eMunie id dead, far from it.

I respect eXo dev for taking the time needed to get it right. Takes courage to resist launching before you're ready, especially if you are over your target date, well done eXoCoin!

Oh I wrote emunie off long time ago. Dead coin walking.
But doesn´t matter. 4 months ago it would be the real deal, now there are tons of good projekts, no need to waste your time for emunie.
Activity: 596
So whats your objective about getting listed on exchanges? Also what exchange are you going to try to get on first?

I would suggest try Bittrex first then build your way to Cryptsy.

+1! Bittrex -> Poloniex -> Mintpal -> Cryptsy (might not even be necessary if it is on Bittrex, Polo and Minty)

EDIT - And once things get rolling, BTER!!
legendary
Activity: 1367
Whatever devs do they are not solving them. This is the fact.  Cry

I beg your pardon but that is yet to be discovered. It's a fact only after solid proof.

Btw the sun will not rise tomorrow. Not a fact but possible Cool
What proof? Every release was unstable, devs admitt it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
So whats your objective about getting listed on exchanges? Also what exchange are you going to try to get on first?

I would suggest try Bittrex first then build your way to Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
So what about help from outside? Do they refuse it?
Activity: 322
How are things going?
Is it possible to launch this week?
Jump to: