Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 130. (Read 415636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I'm also selling my 1.5 BTC 1st stage stake for 70 BTC. Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
found some more bugs in the GUI build (e.g. wrong calculation of balances of addresses in queries due to new internal storage of money values). Those did not affected the core client. Anyway we solved almost all bugs in the GUI build now but need some more hours to finish the work. Next update in some hours. And the release of 0.6

regards
eXocoin
legendary
Qora ROI never was x100 yet.
Realy? Grin http://clip2net.com/s/iiMXYm
цeнa oднoй мoнeты нa IPO cocтaвилa пpиблизитeльнo 1.24 caтoши(price one coin IPO was approximately 1.24 Satoshi) http://clip2net.com/s/iiMYXT
135/1.24=?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'm also selling my 1.5 BTC 1st stage stake for 67 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I'm selling my 1.5 BTC 1st stage stake just for 40 BTC.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
EXO distribution model now is more valuable for me. After NEM incident looks fair distribution as most valuable part.

What is your point of view ?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Waited for a long time, finally is about to launch Grin
Me too want to sell eXo, PM me if interested

i made a 0,02 btc 2º stage ipo investment
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
want to sell exo @ 0.0014 btc each ( 3,36 btc for 0,02 btc 2º stage ipo investment )

PM me if you interest
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I'll start then.
Want to buy exo @ 0.00002253 btc each (equals to 5 btc for a 1.5 btc 1st stake ipo investment)
message me (PM) if interested

I offer 6 btc for 1.5 btc 1st stage or 4.5 btc for 1.5 btc 2nd stage
I would say it is too cheap. I will insist and wait to sell until the price reaches 15 BTC for 1.5 BTC 1st stage.

x10 ? do you know QORA is x100 ? I think exo ROI at lease x30. so hold on you exo, and sell it with 50BTC

Qora ROI never was x100 yet. Also why nobody is taking in consideration different amount of IPO investment? "x100, no x200!!!". How about x1000?!

eXo IPO collected so much money that coins were much more expencive than in Qora. That's why there's no chance to have the same ROI.

We cannot say for sure, lets wait one year first...
legendary
Activity: 1806
I'll start then.
Want to buy exo @ 0.00002253 btc each (equals to 5 btc for a 1.5 btc 1st stake ipo investment)

I would say it is too cheap. I will insist and wait to sell until the price reaches 15 BTC for 1.5 BTC 1st stage.

x10 ? do you know QORA is x100 ? I think exo ROI at lease x30. so hold on you exo, and sell it with 50BTC

Qora ROI never was x100 yet. Also why nobody is taking in consideration different amount of IPO investment? "x100, no x200!!!". How about x1000?!

eXo IPO collected so much money that coins were much more expencive than in Qora. That's why there's no chance to have the same ROI.
Activity: 320
How can we get the free giveaway coins?

Could you guys just check the first page or go to the exo-homepage  Huh

Giveaway is closed.

If you wanna buy some, you can try it here.

Calm down guy.  I applied some free coins. My question is how I can get them after EXO release.
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

Nobody gives a shit. Stop spamming this thread with giant red letters.

####

There will be a voting feature on the website.

But things like mining will not be decided with a vote of few people...
Activity: 154
I started another vote.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exocoin-poll-646826

Results of previous Voting. 70% want that start of mining will be after 4 weeks or after start of decentralized exchange.

Nobody gives a shit. Stop spamming this thread with giant red letters.
legendary
I didn't vote in previous poll about mining but now I vote after launch.
Activity: 182
I started another vote.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exocoin-poll-646826

Results of previous Voting. 70% want that start of mining will be after 4 weeks or after start of decentralized exchange.

Stop that. 70% of 34 people is not representative at all.

I will make a thread with a poll too, arging 100% want to send me BTC and EXO, because i'm awesome. Ok, i will be the only one who will vote, but, 100 % are agree with me !

I'll start then.

Yep, could be really idiotic move to sell at low in this point. Beta today and launch soon!  Cool
At this rate Exo market cap is 1200 btc. You are joking.

Some people have to go through frustration will grow, he will understand later.

Frankly i not think anyone who spent months waiting eXo would be stupid to sell a stake of  1.5BTC by less than 30BTC (20x), since the ROI of QoraBug was 100x.

This conversation must be troll, wanting to lower the price.

IMO Exocoin will overcome Qorashit easily. Look at their topic, full of trolls and argument about something trivial + people lost their coins in some scam also.

Let's not start trash talking other coins please, this is how childish wars hurting both coins start (see dark and xc, it's good for nobody).
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
How can we get the free giveaway coins?

Could you guys just check the first page or go to the exo-homepage  Huh

Giveaway is closed.

If you wanna buy some, you can try it here.
Jump to: