Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 132. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
anybody want to start a exo trading thread before we hit a exchange platform?

I want if u start. Cool,i have 1.5btc 1st exo .

Someone should put it on NXT AE.

This would require a trusted gateway

Who would we trust? Anon is obvious choice but he is busy with silver

Find a trusted gateway and it will be great idea

IMO that aint necessary, if the EXOcoin will launch soon  Grin

We would have to wait the launch first, AFAIK. Otherwise how will you proof you have the exo you trade on AE?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I'll start then.
Want to buy exo @ 0.00002253 btc each (equals to 5 btc for a 1.5 btc 1st stake ipo investment)
message me (PM) if interested

I offer 6 btc for 1.5 btc 1st stage or 4.5 btc for 1.5 btc 2nd stage
Activity: 697
Merit: 500

IMO that aint necessary, if the EXOcoin will launch soon  Grin
Activity: 644

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Activity: 460
i am thrilled!

i want to start trading exo on the embedded exchange soon!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

A) Early-bird investor: CLOSED. Please do not invest anymore as early-bird.
B) 2nd-stage investor: 2nd stage investments CLOSED. Please do not invest anymore at 2nd stage.
C) Mining: There will be room for mining as well! This is a PoW + PoS combined crypto coin. Mining will start eta 2-3 weeks after launch just to get a smooth and step-by-step start.
D) Free e-mail give-away! Simply register on exocoin.org. Afterwards apply for the give-away by visiting this link: give-away application. Only serious bitcointalk profiles are considered: Your account must exist before 23th of January 2014 or you need to have a minimum activity here on bitcointalk until the launch (some days before launch all applications will be verified automatically. Please do not ask for confirmations yet). CLOSED
E) Trading: no exchanges so far. Of course you can exchange p2p on bitcointalk or elsewhere right after the launch.

Is there any way I can join/buy into this project?

If beta goes as expected, then EXO will launch soon and you can buy it!

Sure ... but nothing at a discount right now?

You can try to buy it here, if someone want to sell.

@provenceday : No ETA, depends how the beta will go
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when coin will be launched?

thanks
Activity: 122
B) 2nd-stage investor: 2nd stage investments CLOSED. Please do not invest anymore at 2nd stage.
C) Mining: There will be room for mining as well! This is a PoW + PoS combined crypto coin. Mining will start eta 2-3 weeks after launch just to get a smooth and step-by-step start.
D) Free e-mail give-away! Simply register on exocoin.org. Afterwards apply for the give-away by visiting this link: give-away application. Only serious bitcointalk profiles are considered: Your account must exist before 23th of January 2014 or you need to have a minimum activity here on bitcointalk until the launch (some days before launch all applications will be verified automatically. Please do not ask for confirmations yet). CLOSED
E) Trading: no exchanges so far. Of course you can exchange p2p on bitcointalk or elsewhere right after the launch.

Sure ... but nothing at a discount right now?
Activity: 546

Cheesy. Love Football , Love EXO.

Hala, EXO.

Activity: 122

Activity: 43
Is it may be still possible to buy a stake of eXocoin?

its already closed, just wait for launch i reckon some of the stakeholders will sell for quick profit.

I can sell it to you if you have good price. You may PM me if you want.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
v0.6 is finished (like I said yesterday if you not already noted this). The testing day today went well - we found and fixed some minor bugs that have been introduced with 0.6 itself.

Changelog finalized as well:     http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=download#currentChangelog

Since we needed time to bug things out today (and we added one minor thing that was initially targeted for 0.61) we retargeted the eta to tomorrow 23:00:00 GMT. We have ran the tests again after solving the bugs and everything seems good now. Early tomorrow we will compile the various builds, upload everything, start the nodes and make the final test before releasing it.

best regards
eXocoin
Great news,waiting for launch. Grin
Activity: 585
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

its already closed, just wait for launch i reckon some of the stakeholders will sell for quick profit.
Activity: 175
Activity: 43
v0.6 is finished (like I said yesterday if you not already noted this). The testing day today went well - we found and fixed some minor bugs that have been introduced with 0.6 itself.

Changelog finalized as well:     http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=download#currentChangelog

Since we needed time to bug things out today (and we added one minor thing that was initially targeted for 0.61) we retargeted the eta to tomorrow 23:00:00 GMT. We have ran the tests again after solving the bugs and everything seems good now. Early tomorrow we will compile the various builds, upload everything, start the nodes and make the final test before releasing it.

best regards
eXocoin
Excellent achievement. I perused the change log and found there were a lot of changes that you made, such as, fixing bugs, enhance functions, add new functions and beautify GUI. etc.
Thanks for your hard work. I am looking forward to your formal release.
Jump to: