Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 131. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
How can we get the free giveaway coins?
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I'll start then.
Want to buy exo @ 0.00002253 btc each (equals to 5 btc for a 1.5 btc 1st stake ipo investment)
message me (PM) if interested

I offer 6 btc for 1.5 btc 1st stage or 4.5 btc for 1.5 btc 2nd stage
I would say it is too cheap. I will insist and wait to sell until the price reaches 15 BTC for 1.5 BTC 1st stage.

Yep, could be really idiotic move to sell at low in this point. Beta today and launch soon!  Cool
At this rate Exo market cap is 1200 btc. You are joking.

Some people have to go through frustration will grow, he will understand later.

Frankly i not think anyone who spent months waiting eXo would be stupid to sell a stake of  1.5BTC by less than 30BTC (20x), since the ROI of QoraBug was 100x.

This conversation must be troll, wanting to lower the price.

IMO Exocoin will overcome Qorashit easily. Look at their topic, full of trolls and argument about something trivial + people lost their coins in some scam also.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I'll start then.
Want to buy exo @ 0.00002253 btc each (equals to 5 btc for a 1.5 btc 1st stake ipo investment)

I would say it is too cheap. I will insist and wait to sell until the price reaches 15 BTC for 1.5 BTC 1st stage.

Yep, could be really idiotic move to sell at low in this point. Beta today and launch soon!  Cool

Frankly i not think anyone who spent months waiting eXo would be stupid to sell a stake of  1.5BTC by less than 30BTC (20x), since the ROI of QoraBug was 100x.

This conversation must be troll, wanting to lower the price.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I'll start then.

Activity: 546
I'll start then.

x10 ? do you know QORA is x100 ? I think exo ROI at lease x30. so hold on you exo, and sell it with 50BTC
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I'm not selling below a marketcap of 10000 BTC = 1 EXO = 0.0001
Activity: 294
I'll start then.

I see everyone patiently waited, many investors are confident, and a wide range of GPU is EXO miners to Mars fuel. Wink

x200 ROI  Roll Eyes

exo opening is more important an 2014 World Cup football

Your initial price estimate X200 is it? In that case the miners will be crazy, I want to dig some of eXo.  Wink
Want it to have a stable wallet during the World Cup, it is very important!
Activity: 697
I'll start then.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I'll start then.

I see everyone patiently waited, many investors are confident, and a wide range of GPU is EXO miners to Mars fuel. Wink

x200 ROI  Roll Eyes

exo opening is more important an 2014 World Cup football
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I started another vote.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exocoin-poll-646826

Results of previous Voting. 70% want that start of mining will be after 4 weeks or after start of decentralized exchange.

70% of the 34 who take part in this - in a 48 hours only vote. Seriously?
I started another vote.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exocoin-poll-646826

Results of previous Voting. 70% want that start of mining will be after 4 weeks or after start of decentralized exchange.

its a fair vote, despite the participator is less ,  its decided by the dev_team . But in my opinion , its too later to change the mind .
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
To do that, EXO_coin would have to put distribute those tokens, or he would have to put someone in charge and give him the investment details.

I would do it, but I don't know if it is really neccessary if we launch soonish anyway.

I don't thin is needed it will over complicate things.
The trades BTC / EXO can be done as soon the coin is released an this will be per unit
and now anyone has different stake size which is even more complicated.

Exactly! No need to rush things.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
To do that, EXO_coin would have to put distribute those tokens, or he would have to put someone in charge and give him the investment details.

I would do it, but I don't know if it is really neccessary if we launch soonish anyway.

I don't thin is needed it will over complicate things.
The trades BTC / EXO can be done as soon the coin is released an this will be per unit
and now anyone has different stake size which is even more complicated.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

Activity: 294
On launch there will be the Mac client?
Activity: 281

We would have to wait the launch first, AFAIK. Otherwise how will you proof you have the exo you trade on AE?

Like NEM on NXT AE, that is purely based on trust.
legendary
Activity: 1806
anybody want to start a exo trading thread before we hit a exchange platform?

I want if u start. Cool,i have 1.5btc 1st exo .

Someone should put it on NXT AE.

This would require a trusted gateway

Who would we trust? Anon is obvious choice but he is busy with silver

Find a trusted gateway and it will be great idea

IMO that aint necessary, if the EXOcoin will launch soon  Grin

We would have to wait the launch first, AFAIK. Otherwise how will you proof you have the exo you trade on AE?

Of course )

But for now we can start trading whole stakes
Jump to: