Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 136. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello again,

- please check out http://exocoin.org/images/new_logo/logo.php
to see if we missed to add any suggestion you would like to see there. The logo vote will start in some hours or tomorrow.

- we gonna try a website redesign after releasing the 0.6 beta client. If you do not like it then we might pay someone else for doing that.

- beta client 0.6: I am sorry that there was no update yesterday. There won't be an update today as well. But good news are: We have finished all points that should be finished for 0.6. Since 0.6 changed quite a lot of code here and there we take today to test everything thoroughly. If everything succeeds (and I am optimistic that it will) we gonna release the update tomorrow evening/night. Also, as stated before, if the beta test with 0.6 suceeds then we are ready for the launch (there are no missing features that will be needed for the launch).

I start thinking that Devs totally ignore investors and community.  Sad
Please tell me why you think that and I might can change something.

@eXo_coin, could tell us the progress of GPU miner and can it completed at ming date? I think if we cannot start mining without GPU mining, the CPU miner will dump coin seriously.
yes you are right , the difference is the way how to mining ,  but there are only GPU and CPU miner,  so we need GPU mining when start mining.
GPU miner is a must so we can attract a lot of people.
yes it will be.but a cpu only coin is the worst case here.
botnet and cloud servers will kill the price quickly.thats unacceptable.
You are absolutely right. Mining won't start without a ready GPU miner which outperforms the CPU miner. The state of the miner is very basic. After the release of 0.6 we can work on it with a higher priority. Please ask me again some days after releasing 0.6 Wink By the way if we cannot finish the gpu miner before the mining kicks in then we would delay the start of the mining rather than start with cpu mining only. However, we should have it done early enough anyway.

Yes, I think the wallet structure should be rebuild based on professional point of view. XCP wallet is good and we can take it as an good example.
Suggest DEV, after beta to beautify wallet.
We like the design of the client. Anyway, we will add designs from the community as alternative once there are any (and we might make different designs as well later on). As for the launch, we will stick with the design.

Thanks to all and best regards
eXocoin team

#edit: Good idea, kikeda, to calculate the coins per day. We have added that to the wiki page (http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=Mining).

Logo #16!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
I hope everything is fine despite I wait too long. yes, we must make sure GUP is done before start mining.

for the vote logo, I think the number 27 and 28 is good .

my vote is too for 27 and 28  Grin

Me too. Hope everything goes well.
My vote is also 27
27 and 28 are most professionally looking.

+1.

+2

+3

27 Yellow!

#edit: Good idea, kikeda, to calculate the coins per day. We have added that to the wiki page (http://wiki.exocoin.org/index.php?title=Mining).

Can we move the start of mining to 4000 block?
Poll is here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exocoin-poll-646826
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Can we move the start of mining to 4000 block?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000
#17 is pretty good, but definitely leaning towards #27 as my overall favourite Smiley

I'm very happy to come back from holiday and see that devs have been making good progress. Keep up the good work, I can't wait till launch!
Activity: 281
I'd like to see what #25 looks like when enlarged to the size of the others.

This is one of the reasons I did the black&white logo comparisons earlier. It's one thing to compare the sole logos only versus having 3d-renderings, additional texts, backgrounds and whatnot in addition to the pure logo itself.
Activity: 478
I'd like to see what #25 looks like when enlarged to the size of the others.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
I hope everything is fine despite I wait too long. yes, we must make sure GUP is done before start mining.

My vote is also 27

+1.

+2
Activity: 546

My vote is also 27

+1.

My vote is also 27
Hello again,

to see if we missed to add any suggestion you would like to see there. The logo vote will start in some hours or tomorrow.

- we gonna try a website redesign after releasing the 0.6 beta client. If you do not like it then we might pay someone else for doing that.

- beta client 0.6: I am sorry that there was no update yesterday. There won't be an update today as well. But good news are: We have finished all points that should be finished for 0.6. Since 0.6 changed quite a lot of code here and there we take today to test everything thoroughly. If everything succeeds (and I am optimistic that it will) we gonna release the update tomorrow evening/night. Also, as stated before, if the beta test with 0.6 suceeds then we are ready for the launch (there are no missing features that will be needed for the launch).

@eXo_coin, could tell us the progress of GPU miner and can it completed at ming date? I think if we cannot start mining without GPU mining, the CPU miner will dump coin seriously.
yes you are right , the difference is the way how to mining ,  but there are only GPU and CPU miner,  so we need GPU mining when start mining.
You are absolutely right. Mining won't start without a ready GPU miner which outperforms the CPU miner. The state of the miner is very basic. After the release of 0.6 we can work on it with a higher priority. Please ask me again some days after releasing 0.6 Wink By the way if we cannot finish the gpu miner before the mining kicks in then we would delay the start of the mining rather than start with cpu mining only. However, we should have it done early enough anyway.

Yes, I think the wallet structure should be rebuild based on professional point of view. XCP wallet is good and we can take it as an good example.
We like the design of the client. Anyway, we will add designs from the community as alternative once there are any (and we might make different designs as well later on). As for the launch, we will stick with the design.

eXocoin team

I mean discussion about time for start mining.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

My vote is also 27
Activity: 476

Activity: 308

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hello again,

eXocoin team

great,waiting launch.
Hello again,

eXocoin team

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I decided to make a poll about mining Exo, because devs are busy now.

First question.

What should be mining method?

1) POW

2) partly POS, partly POW (5-10% POS another 40-45% POW)

Second question.

When mining should start after launch?

1) 2 weeks.

2) 4 weeks.

3) after launch decentralized exchange.

Waiting for your answers guys. Thx!

1 and 2 Wink
Activity: 697
In this moment Dev is writing the excuse for failing to finish the client.

And at the same time, he just made a logo-contest ? Don't think so...
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
In this moment Dev is writing the excuse for failing to finish the client.
Jump to: