Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 14. (Read 415640 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 501
Time to swallow the reality pill guys. This guy has gone. Ran to the hills.

Blows my mind people cling to false hope when the release is many months overdue & there is no communication from the devs. It's over.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
The dev is not responding to any form of communication, so I am assuming that have abandoned this project or it was a scam since we are well past deadline.  The dev did promise full refunds to any investor.  For some reason I did not do escrow myself so I have no other option but to wait.  Hopefully one day these scam devs will be charged and rot away like the thieves they are.   If the dev was just behind schedule he wouldn't be avoiding people.   I hope I am wrong. Tongue
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Hoho Smiley

where light is, there are shadows and it looks like we can see some movement.

<"new announcement soon. We did not "left the ship">

good to see, hope we will get soon some more informations about the current status.

thx devs

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
192.227.176.87/status/ don't work. the end.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Fuck
This coin is a joke
The dev consider us as shit
legendary
Is this coin still alive? I haven't heard anything about it in the last few months.
DEAD
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is this coin still alive? I haven't heard anything about it in the last few months.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Are you still waiting?

I have no choice: I invested directly. It was my first: I sent the 1.5 BTC before I even signed up on Bitcointalk. Embarrassed

(In retrospect, I've had one helluva learning curve...)

Sorry to hear that. But the dev should return the investments as he promised, because he missed the deadline.
legendary
Ok. Give us our money back or launch the coin.
ask Anon136 if you used escrow or forget.
legendary
Activity: 924
Are you still waiting?

I have no choice: I invested directly. It was my first: I sent the 1.5 BTC before I even signed up on Bitcointalk. Embarrassed

(In retrospect, I've had one helluva learning curve...)
Activity: 274
Ok. Give us our money back or launch the coin.
legendary
Wizzard is out
It´s over  Angry

I was just waiting because the disappearance of the dev didn't make any sense to me.
I mean it also had some beta versions, I believed it would be delivered at some point.

But the dev missed the deadlines by far + he did not communicate at all lately, so even if he delivers something, the trust is already gone.

Damn...sorry to hear it. Will you be around for the one-year anniversary of the wait period? Cheesy

Are you still waiting?
legendary
Activity: 924
Wizzard is out
It´s over  Angry

I was just waiting because the disappearance of the dev didn't make any sense to me.
I mean it also had some beta versions, I believed it would be delivered at some point.

But the dev missed the deadlines by far + he did not communicate at all lately, so even if he delivers something, the trust is already gone.

Damn...sorry to hear it. Will you be around for the one-year anniversary of the wait period? Cheesy
legendary
Wizzard is out
It´s over  Angry

legendary
Activity: 1036
Wizzard is out
It´s over  Angry
legendary
I'm out. Just requested a refund from Anon136.
legendary
moderator should close this thread.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
So, the deadline is the end of January? Or not?

the deadline was several months ago ...
no need to wait any more,I think.
Activity: 260
At this price (BTC) investors have very deep
But you can wait to end of february if you like
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
So, the deadline is the end of January? Or not?

the deadline was several months ago ...
Pages:
Jump to: