Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 17. (Read 415640 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Still believing! At the end of this I will hold 10% of all eXo.
10% of nothing? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Still believing! At the end of this I will hold 10% of all eXo.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
this is definitely one of the biggest let downs in recent crypto history, probably not a scam, more likely the dev got burnt out, or had a life drama.

I think wait until January and if nothing start refunding
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
its over. im asking for refunds. sigh.. exo let me down. believed for so long.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
last update by exo_coin - 8th Dec 2014 , 21:17:55
long time no update for new delay?
maybe wait for the new year?
Activity: 437
Dev has finished making a good product and exo coin is ready for distribution. He is just waiting for next BTC bull run to distribute the coins so that EXO could be successful

LOL. The funniest excuse I've ever heard. There is no need for bitcoin bull run, there is a need for stable network, communication with people etc... and this is unfortunately where EXO fails....

As a direct investor i like the excuse  Cheesy
Activity: 490
last update by exo_coin - 8th Dec 2014 , 21:17:55
legendary
Activity: 248
let’s say goodbye to exo.

this is a failed project.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Dev has finished making a good product and exo coin is ready for distribution. He is just waiting for next BTC bull run to distribute the coins so that EXO could be successful

LOL. The funniest excuse I've ever heard. There is no need for bitcoin bull run, there is a need for stable network, communication with people etc... and this is unfortunately where EXO fails....
Activity: 462
everyone relax, the direct funds are still there.

who knows whats going on, I'll wait until bitcoins next anniversary in january and then make a decision.
and now after 10 days, after their last news update, it looks like they just couldnt do it and decided to run away with the BTC
maybe it is!
the dev team is scam.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
and now after 10 days, after their last news update, it looks like they just couldnt do it and decided to run away with the BTC
http://exocoin.org/index.php?s=investments see btc links
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
WTB eXo, send PM

no just kidding, I want out from this turd same as you Sad
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 247
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Well even if they Launch.. I think they lost their credibility for the future. How can we expect after the launch, if they ever launch, they keep their promises and roadmap for the future?

I mean, there is still after 1 year a bad website, no logo, almost no communication in the thread, and continu delay.

I think this coin is already dead and the DEVs have good intentions, but they can;t make it true.
Activity: 248
maybe I'll ask for a refund. I got tired of waiting..

I will do this too.
the dev is dispiointing
Anon136 not reply back my request for escrow refund anyone get refund last few days?
I think Anon136  is more professional , so wait for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: