Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 10. (Read 415640 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
So what is happening here exactly? Did DEVs move the funds?

No, the funds are almost untouched.

Yep, this is rather strange. Maybe something happened with the dev(s)? Otherwise, what was point in all of these?

I agree, it is very strange. They did far too much work for it to have just been a scam all along. As someone previously suggested, most likely they just got in over their heads so while it started off with good intentions, they will not complete the project and eventually take the funds.

Hanlon's Razor comes to mind here:

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

And the progress, is there any or the DEVs are completely silent?

The last message from devs was in the beginning of this January, some more days later the
website was offline. Since last year (novembre or so) there was no progress more as far as i know.
Yes it is silent.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!

Yep, this is rather strange. Maybe something happened with the dev(s)? Otherwise, what was point in all of these?

I agree, it is very strange. They did far too much work for it to have just been a scam all along. As someone previously suggested, most likely they just got in over their heads so while it started off with good intentions, they will not complete the project and eventually take the funds.

And the progress, is there any or the DEVs are completely silent?
Activity: 314

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Last Active:   November 08, 2014, 12:38:31 PM

I think they're gone peeps
legendary
Activity: 1148
You know, even if the scammed. The most confusing think for the community and espiacly for the direct investors is the doubt everyone is in, Will they come or not?

DEVS DEVS, IF YOU SCAMMED OR FAILED< JUST SAY IT INSTEAD OF KEEPING EVERYBODY IN DOUBT AND WE CAN ALL MOVE ON, YOU WOULD BE NOT THE FIRST SCAM< SO IF YOU ARE SCAMMERS, AT LEAST DONT BE COWARDS AND SAY SOMETHING
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Why move the funds now when they can wait a few months and move them and no one will care at that point. 

This^

Im assuming he's waiting for the thread to completely die and get buried, then move the coins.  This way no one will notice or care at that point in time, who knows how long that we'll be. 

150BTC is not pocket change ...
Activity: 314
all direct investors should care. either way its fraud as in op it says all funds WILL be returned if failure to launch occurs so all in all it could be a matter for the police the moment the funds move as with some other scam coins out there.

The clusterfuck of a launch might have been an attempt to get around that. It was such a shit launch that the coins were not even distributed, but the genesis block was created and blocks continued to be created for a short time afterwards.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
all direct investors should care. either way its fraud as in op it says all funds WILL be returned if failure to launch occurs so all in all it could be a matter for the police the moment the funds move as with some other scam coins out there.
Activity: 715
Why move the funds now when they can wait a few months and move them and no one will care at that point. 
Activity: 596

Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
 eXocoin [EXO]-gen is our life support....... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
The website has been suspended. RIP. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1036
No more website that's the end  Undecided
Activity: 703
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.
    Don't it make you feel so sad, don't the blood rush to your feet
    To think that everything you do today, tomorrow is obsolete?
    Technology and women and little children too
    Don't it make you feel blue? Don't it make you feel blue?
        -- More News From Nowhere, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Activity: 703
It was a nice try, but obviously developing something like this from scratch was going to be really hard. I think the dev just wasn't able to fix the code and gave up.

But the dev should refund the IPO btc.
Pages:
Jump to: