Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 142. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
can someone post here the link with the logo contest ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

@eXo_coin, could tell us the progress of GPU miner and can it completed at ming date? I think if we cannot start mining without GPU mining, the CPU miner will dump coin seriously.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
day trader mode "on"
so if you have no more delay ... kind only June 10, June 20 only ,hopeful waiting
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

V0.60    download link soon    open beta | stable | next    release: eta 8th-9th June = start of final beta test, launch after successful beta test. Includes download mirrors

thanks Grin

Yes. Let's wait for this exciting moment.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

V0.60    download link soon    open beta | stable | next    release: eta 8th-9th June = start of final beta test, launch after successful beta test. Includes download mirrors

thanks Grin
legendary
Activity: 27
Hope EXO will start soon Smiley

Own forum is not needed now - only 172 pages + most of posts about testing - no need in separate threads imho.

Possiblity to mine is great - this will attract lots of people, we have a legacy of POW-oriented people since bitcoin.
I think even now most of people on this forum is pow-oriented.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
eMunie syndrom ? Hope the coin will be op soon. Nice to see a coin that is not a clone.
Activity: 460
The wider the distribution the greater chance exo has to succeed.

Yes but this does not need to happen at the very beginning. The key at the beginning is core developers committed to the coin's success. People will come and naturally distribution occur if the product is quality. If the product (client, blockchain, other technical aspects) sucks and faults are not overcome, distribution doesn't matter at all...the coin will fail.

Agree 100%! The point i was trying to make was that some posters seemed to be more intetested in the coins short term price instead of taking a long view approach. Greed kills a lot of good ideas.

greedy can kill everything , but we are welcome each man  proposes the different viewpoints  Cheesy

+1 lol apparently the only ones complaining are those people who's looking for larger ROI asap( more likely short term holders )

The bigger our community the higher the chance the we will succeed. 50% POW will help push the coin to miners just as long as the block rewards are not that high.

More the miners less the coins, every block will be shared Between miners (like a pool)
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Yes but this does not need to happen at the very beginning. The key at the beginning is core developers committed to the coin's success. People will come and naturally distribution occur if the product is quality. If the product (client, blockchain, other technical aspects) sucks and faults are not overcome, distribution doesn't matter at all...the coin will fail.

Agree 100%! The point i was trying to make was that some posters seemed to be more intetested in the coins short term price instead of taking a long view approach. Greed kills a lot of good ideas.

greedy can kill everything , but we are welcome each man  proposes the different viewpoints  Cheesy

+1 lol apparently the only ones complaining are those people who's looking for larger ROI asap( more likely short term holders )

The bigger our community the higher the chance the we will succeed. 50% POW will help push the coin to miners just as long as the block rewards are not that high.
Activity: 29
Is mail distribution begin ?

I dont think so. It should be after IPO start.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Is mail distribution begin ?
Activity: 308

greedy can kill everything , but we are welcome each man  proposes the different viewpoints  Cheesy
Activity: 616

Activity: 585

Activity: 616
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The level of stupid in this thread has suddenly shot to well over 9000, wtf is going on?

People saying 'omg the coin isn't ready yet???!' would be the first ones saying 'omg you can't even make a coin that works?!?!!' if it was released early and untested and ended up having some flaws. Bitcoin took much longer to write from scratch so just stfu and wait patiently as you clearly have no idea what building something like this actually entails.

Also the people crying for mining to be changed at the last minute: where the fuck have you been for the last 6 months? It's far too late to make fundamental changes to the distribution now, so again, just stfu or cancel your escrow if you actually invested. I think more likely the people crying are hoping to increase the value of their email giveaway.
For me email giveaway is not good idea too.

Again, it's something that has been in place from the start. If you didn't like the mining and you didn't like the giveaway then why invest in the first place?
As I wrote earlier, developers and investors did not plan this giant btc ipo. This original scheme is appropriate for ipo under 100 btc and awful for ipo higher 200 btc. Imho.

Well I didn't see anything about their predictions but I'll take your word for it. Either way, anyone investing took the risk that the amount people would put in would be large. Personally I'm on the fence about the value of both things but as it was the plan that everyone invested in then it's only fair to stick to it at this late stage. I think if people dump the giveaway at the start then at least it spreads a few cheap coins around and helps build the community.
Community created not by cheap coins, but by interesting coin. Faircoin had 100% free IPO. Where it is now. NXT opposite way.
About big IPO. 20000 exo for translate is about 0.2 btc Ipo, so I think it is unlikely that they pay 0.2 btc for google translate.

NXT holders sold NXT at a pretty small ROI at first, allowing people who missed the IPO to still get in at almost ground level and giving them incentive to take an active part in the community. Compare this to Qora where the holders colluded to hold out for a huge ROI and by the time it got to an exchange the price was 100x more than what they had paid. Look at their thread and I see the same early investors posting and little else.
Activity: 29
The level of stupid in this thread has suddenly shot to well over 9000, wtf is going on?

People saying 'omg the coin isn't ready yet???!' would be the first ones saying 'omg you can't even make a coin that works?!?!!' if it was released early and untested and ended up having some flaws. Bitcoin took much longer to write from scratch so just stfu and wait patiently as you clearly have no idea what building something like this actually entails.

Also the people crying for mining to be changed at the last minute: where the fuck have you been for the last 6 months? It's far too late to make fundamental changes to the distribution now, so again, just stfu or cancel your escrow if you actually invested. I think more likely the people crying are hoping to increase the value of their email giveaway.

Exact! Who is not a programmer should read this:
https://www.igvita.com/2014/05/05/minimum-viable-block-chain/
So you can get an idea of ​​how complex it is to develop.

We should be patient and give Devs more time for this good coin. I have good faith on it.
legendary
Jump to: