Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 144. (Read 415636 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please STOP

talk about features you would like to have!

mixing
zerocoin
masternodes
ecc

other things are trivial
Some kind of anonymity would be great.
Activity: 460
please STOP

talk about features you would like to have!

mixing
zerocoin
masternodes
ecc

other things are trivial
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Coin is launched -> dump
Coin is launched + mining stars -> dump ^ 2

Normal scenario will be more like: Huge Pump and then decline after couple of days or weeks. Look at how merely all launch have moved
Coin is launched -> dump
Coin is launched + mining stars -> dump ^ 2
I have idea, if devs want 50% mining, ok but let,s make it 25 POW 25 POS. It is best option for all. For investors, they can make some coin more, and for price, people want to buy coins for POS, and no one wants to dump coins. Your thoughts guys?
If mining is so important why not make it 100% minable. I don't understand. Mining is distribution, not for security. If mining needs for secutiry what will happen when mining is over, coin will be unsecured?
DEVS PLEASE MAKE VOTE ABOUT COIN DISTRIBUTION FOR INVESTORS. THX.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
this coin still not release? oh my god

Why exactly is this bad? Do you really want a buggy coin?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
this coin still not release? oh my god
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
when will we release exo?

When it runs stable for atleast a week of stress testing. Everything else would just result in a very bad first impression of the coin!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
when will we release exo?
Activity: 585
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
miners will dump coins? ok but
you want to say that no one investor not dump all his coins on the first 1-3 days?
oh come on...

if you want that people hold his coins then you need give him serious reason for that
like in darkcoin (masternodes) for example...

I think exocoin will rise in price when the marketplace is complete. We have to have a decent website. The site appears to have been drawn MSPaint. 
I'm also a programmer and know what we do work but look good is not with us.

We have a long way. We depend on the continuation of the project by the devs, but also have to do our part in helping mainly in marketing and creating projects that integrate the currency.

I as investor want to sell just enough to cover the initial investment of 1.5BTC. 
I think 6 months mining period  is the greatest advantage for EXO in longterm and I am sure in shortterm too. If you are in IPO and really trust in EXO then just start mining. There is many folks who want EXO and missed IPO. Next 6 months is just another form of IPO.

This is best start in crypto I've ever seen.
I believe that many miners starts mining from the beginning.

Good luck devs.

Stupid question, but do i need some "miner" or can i try to mine with my shitty old acer laptop  Grin
Activity: 87
Glad to see some people are afraid of EXO MINING, this will be a new mining boom. Grin

New mining boom Smiley
Activity: 87
I think 6 months mining period  is the greatest advantage for EXO in longterm and I am sure in shortterm too. If you are in IPO and really trust in EXO then just start mining. There is many folks who want EXO and missed IPO. Next 6 months is just another form of IPO.

This is best start in crypto I've ever seen.
I believe that many miners starts mining from the beginning.

Good luck devs.
Activity: 62
Glad to see some people are afraid of EXO MINING, this will be a new mining boom. Grin
They gonna launch EXO in couple of days and you guys just noticed mining is huge problem only now....

Not so constructive to start complain and yellin changes at this point and you don't even got a clue how the mining part will work..

so stop argue .  because of all argue cannot change the dev opinion ,  the dev persist the mining after the IPO launch and did not change de 50% percent

Read my post again, im arguing behalf of mining and devs not against..... But enough this
Activity: 308
They gonna launch EXO in couple of days and you guys just noticed mining is huge problem only now....

Not so constructive to start complain and yellin changes at this point and you don't even got a clue how the mining part will work..

so stop argue .  because of all argue cannot change the dev opinion ,  the dev persist the mining after the IPO launch and did not change de 50% percent

despite he knew the IPO investment is larger than he thought.
Jump to: