Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 19. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Wallet? working wallet please, new coins have come and go the oldies loosing its value when will exo be lunch properly.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
That's what I say,

If the dev is scamming why does he continue to provide updates, rather then just take the money and run.

To get the escrowed money...

If that's his aim, then he sure picked a lousy way to go about it. The last few pages of this thread are chock-full of "I'm asking Anon for a refund."
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
1 year anniversary next month! Can't believe how much exo has accomplished on such short time frame!
Congratulations!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 910
That's what I say,

If the dev is scamming why does he continue to provide updates, rather then just take the money and run.

To get the escrowed money...
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
That's what I say,

legendary
Activity: 1148
Maybe the devs want to fine tune the product? I really believe in Exo. They take their time to give us a good product.

There a lot of other devs who deliver maybe fast after the announcement, but they deliver crap.

So let be patient. If the dev wanted to scam, he didnt update news, and was gone already.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I also want out. Did it through Anon136, but he's not responding.. anyone having the same problem?
Correction: he already sent me my btc's back. Thanks Anon136!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
I'll wait some more time.. you never know
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"found a critical bug in handling reliable messages in combination with eXoProxy software. it turns out that this has increased network traffic by factor 5 to 10. release of fix until tomorrow."
by exo_coin - 8th Dec 2014 , 21:17:55

same old story
yeah ,i like the story be told again and again.
Activity: 616
"found a critical bug in handling reliable messages in combination with eXoProxy software. it turns out that this has increased network traffic by factor 5 to 10. release of fix until tomorrow."
by exo_coin - 8th Dec 2014 , 21:17:55

same old story
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Is it okay to claim our coins now? I wonder if the network is not stable, I will lost all my coins.
which coins? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1098
Angel investor.
Is it okay to claim our coins now? I wonder if the network is not stable, I will lost all my coins.
Activity: 772
Exo is not a copy paste coin that`s what they say, but a lot have change so they better step up and speed the launching investors are getting out one by one.
Activity: 715
I will give 10BTC to anyone who finds EXO developers identity, they are ripping off too many people who directly invested.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
For exo, tomorrow is another tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
I was disappointed that I missed the ipo, but now I'm glad.  Cool
that's the life, at that time the IPO is very hot,
and early stage is attractive for people.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Give Anon some time, I got my refund a couple of days ago, he has a very high trust level! Maybe he is just on vacation or something.
Activity: 799
I was disappointed that I missed the ipo, but now I'm glad.  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: