Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 197. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi,

I'm letting go of my EXO stake because I need some cash money at the moment. So selling my 1st stage stake of .51 BTC for 1 BTC. Offer only valid these two days, after that I'll just keep it. Stake is in Escrow with Anon.

PM me if interested.

its a pretty good deal.
i wish i had enough BTC left to get ur stake. Undecided

I don't believe that is a real offer.

Why not? It is a real offer!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi,

I'm letting go of my EXO stake because I need some cash money at the moment. So selling my 1st stage stake of .51 BTC for 1 BTC. Offer only valid these two days, after that I'll just keep it. Stake is in Escrow with Anon.

PM me if interested.

its a pretty good deal.

I don't believe that is a real offer.
Activity: 440
Hi,

PM me if interested.

its a pretty good deal.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Keep on the good work!
Activity: 364
Hi,

PM me if interested.
Activity: 140

The next beta will be released on Monday or Tuesday. oh yeah.

As we all can see we have very enthusiastic devs - I beliebe in EXOcoins success!
Maybe we all are part of something big and new  Smiley

+1! Unlike most so called devs this one clearly knows his stuff. On top of that, we have a totally new codebase with a built in exchange and a great community.

I think this coin will definitely be big. If we can get other "assets" on the exchange it can be huge!

The totally new codebase, have the innovation function, although the test version has some problems, but it is worth waiting for
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
i only want to konw that when i can get my coin

u wont get any.pls troll elsewhere.

灌水你也是说点好听的
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
i only want to konw that when i can get my coin
Activity: 117
i did not follow all the posts.. whta's gonna be the algo ? i hope it will be X11....

i will mine it for sure Smiley

nope.its not X11
a new algo will be used on eXo as far as i know
Activity: 546
btc is jump,lower and lower.
feel sad Cry

so we should expect eXo have a high RIO ...  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
btc is jump,lower and lower.
feel sad Cry
Activity: 460
BTCguys have follow the previous IPO coins with was a big scam...?   i think this a scam.....

? have you tested the beta ? this is legit
Activity: 630

As we all can see we have very enthusiastic devs - I beliebe in EXOcoins success!

+1! Unlike most so called devs this one clearly knows his stuff. On top of that, we have a totally new codebase with a built in exchange and a great community.

I think this coin will definitely be big. If we can get other "assets" on the exchange it can be huge!

BTCguys have follow the previous IPO coins with was a big scam...?   i think this a scam.....
Activity: 223

Activity: 630
i did not follow all the posts.. whta's gonna be the algo ? i hope it will be X11....

i will mine it for sure Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Wink
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 62

Tall Big and Up

cant wait fot it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
looks like there are some bugs,it's good news for me.
be patient!
Activity: 546

Jump to: