Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 192. (Read 415634 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
received the mail,thanks dev.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
zjz_lgd
when will the mine start?
Activity: 364
Hi,

I haven't received the email for the giveaway either, that's weird. Why would I not meet requirement? I even am 1st stage investor.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

If - by any reason - this project is about to die: You will get a 100% refund of your investment.

What if this project dies in 12 or 24 months?

How long will you keep the initial investments safe without touching them?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
WTS my 0.99btc stake(escrow Anon136) for 99btc. PM.

Good try Grin

Offer my 1.5 BTC stake (1st stage, with Anon136) for 3.5 BTC.
Offer is valid for 48h only due to a hardware purchase opportunity.
Transfer and payment by Anon136 escrow. PM me if interested.

This is more reasonable.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Investment overview scroll down to the bottom -->1532 mail applications -->3333 EXO each. That's a nice and round sum.

If you ommit the "&alternative" in the url you get the regular old website design. You can append "&alternative" at any subpage if you like. That's what we are working on for a bit fresher website design look&feel.

I'm out for today. As stated, if everything goes right we will deliver the next beta update on 30th April (it will be late on that day though).
Everyone should have gotten a mail if you have applied for the giveaway. If not - pm me.

best regards
eXocoin

#edit: added logo link in ANN post.

Its hard to see that a junior member with more than 30 posts don't meet the requirements for a give-away!
Activity: 460

How can the mining software be "a stand alone executable that connects the wallet"?
Is mining limited by IP address, if at all?
Coin reward per block?

Please elaborate if you could on mining.

as we know 1 block every 10 minutes, less time to solve it better the reward share of the block, you can get a share even if you have a slow gpu!! (if you solve in 10 min)

i think they will use a gpu friendly algo (a new 1?)

- is already a separate exec, first fire up the wallet and then launch the exec, it will show up on the mining window of the wallet (download and check yourself on beta client)
- no
Activity: 224
From OP

- 6 month mining frame
- No ASICs will be involved ever in eXocoin (mining frame is too short to produce an ASIC in time)
- fair launch - starting with empty blocks
- GPU friendly
- no premining

Mining questions (after reviewing white paper):

How will eXo avoid ASIC and still be GPU friendly? (still not clear)
How can the mining software be "a stand alone executable that connects the wallet"?
Is mining limited by IP address, if at all?
Coin reward per block?

Please elaborate if you could on mining.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 241

the giveway has been sent?? i miss it ?

my friend tell me this and i come to your topic.

Then i find i was registered in january25.

i want to apply for it . But i found it ended.

That is really a pity . i' ll  follow  your progress.
Activity: 140
Investment overview scroll down to the bottom -->1532 mail applications -->3333 EXO each. That's a nice and round sum.

If you ommit the "&alternative" in the url you get the regular old website design. You can append "&alternative" at any subpage if you like. That's what we are working on for a bit fresher website design look&feel.

I'm out for today. As stated, if everything goes right we will deliver the next beta update on 30th April (it will be late on that day though).
Everyone should have gotten a mail if you have applied for the giveaway. If not - pm me.

best regards
eXocoin

Looking good! I like the information flow in the OP... LOTS of information as opposed to other coins that say "hey, we're a coin... invest".
Also I just got an accepted confirmation mail... woohoo! Cheesy

good job! already received confirmation email
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Devs have been doing great works. This will be huge, I believe.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
hi, dev

the giveway has been sent?? I can not receive the giveway?

please telll me ??

thanks...
Hi,
sorry you do not meet the requirements to get any EXO from the mail giveaway. But you may want to look into the mining part or in after-launch giveaway threads

giveaway+1st+2nd stage investments will be processed on launch day and ongoing days. Everyone has time to claim his EXO coins from launch on 50 days.

thanks for accouting for the problem..

best.
Activity: 115
Cryptocurrencies is future
It's so interesting that so many people do the right thing that choose the escrow service to do the investment, and I can 100% trust Anon.

On the other hand, how many BTC do you exocoin expect and need for the development? Presently, you have collected so many Bitcoin. If this project turns out to be great, of course you deserve those BTC. If not and it is a scam, those direct investment and maybe those who release escrow investment will lose a lot. To avoid too many bitcoins lose during the 2nd, 3rd stages, and to have a great and better distribution of exocoin, I propose exocoin should limit the total investment in each stage. Say, total investment limit in the 1st stage is 30 BTC, 60 BTC for 2nd stage and 120 BTC for the 3rd stage. So before the launch of the coin, if you get 60 BTC investment in the 1st stage, 50% of each investment should be returned to the investors and all investor always get their exocoin based on the initial 60 BTC proportionality.
Activity: 294
hi, dev

please telll me ??

thanks...
Hi,
sorry you do not meet the requirements to get any EXO from the mail giveaway. But you may want to look into the mining part or in after-launch giveaway threads

giveaway+1st+2nd stage investments will be processed on launch day and ongoing days. Everyone has time to claim his EXO coins from launch on 50 days.
Activity: 70
hi, dev

please telll me ??

thanks...
Activity: 406
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

best regards
eXocoin

Looking good! I like the information flow in the OP... LOTS of information as opposed to other coins that say "hey, we're a coin... invest".
Also I just got an accepted confirmation mail... woohoo! Cheesy
Jump to: