Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 198. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
looks very promising, well done dev
Activity: 294
Hello,

For a couple of weeks I signed in for free Email-giveaway.

Is there already a sheet where I can see that I'm in?

Thank you guys!

Everyone will get an automatic generated mail with the result. That will be in ETA 2-3 days.
the mail giveaway closed already some days ago, yes. Just looked and Abel82 applied for the giveaway before that date ;-)
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hello,

For a couple of weeks I signed in for free Email-giveaway.

Is there already a sheet where I can see that I'm in?

Thank you guys!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
well the chain state is not synced between the nodes. So do not expect 100% functionality regarding sending/receiving EXO at this moment ;-) After investigation of the error logs we do have reasons to believe that the chain sync mechanisms in our core system are working properly (after restarting some nodes all got back in sync again) and that the async is mainly caused by crashing nodes/clients due to accessing invalid memory somewhere. So we are working on this. We let some nodes up running for those who want to test but they might see disappearing transactions at any time. Please wait for the next version for a more stable one.

I really like Exocoin- The devs give updates all the time about the progress.
I just registered for the Email-Give-Away.
Would like to buy more Exocoins after launch!

I wonder how?  Huh Email Registration closed 3 days ago...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
well the chain state is not synced between the nodes. So do not expect 100% functionality regarding sending/receiving EXO at this moment ;-) After investigation of the error logs we do have reasons to believe that the chain sync mechanisms in our core system are working properly (after restarting some nodes all got back in sync again) and that the async is mainly caused by crashing nodes/clients due to accessing invalid memory somewhere. So we are working on this. We let some nodes up running for those who want to test but they might see disappearing transactions at any time. Please wait for the next version for a more stable one.

I really like Exocoin- The devs give updates all the time about the progress.
I just registered for the Email-Give-Away.
Would like to buy more Exocoins after launch!
Activity: 294
Activity: 224
I have 7 active connection and they keep increasing! Well done eXo...

Can anyone spare some coins (please): EXOwHHznq2c3hmWeEqQDGf21QNMzB9M7p1csdadg

Activity: 18
Activity: 460
am i wrong or from tonight there are minable 1923 exo blocks!!!!! sync and then i'll try

not syncing
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 385
Activity: 18
It seems the NEM's graphic design team is gathering here. Looks nice!

btw - this is another pure Nxt clone coming soon- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580537.300
Activity: 160
I have enough patience to wait for the launch
Activity: 63
I appreciate the author's hard work a lot.
I like this one.
It's cool!
Activity: 338
Activity: 68
I appreciate the author's hard work a lot.
Activity: 41

I really like this symbol, too !
I would vote for it!

I see a bright future for EXO is coming.
Glad to signed at least for the Email-give-away and I will buy a couple of coins after release.
Jump to: