Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 260. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

Agree
Agree

I think so.
I know another IPO called Coinfinder that is a  P2P network constructed by a decentralized exchange platform to provide a non- trusted environment BTC and fiat currency exchange system.
The Early-bird investor's shares were 5 times of the 2nd-stage investor's. Phase 1 was Overheads: 15 BTC, Phase 2 was overheads: 30BTC.

+1 . But i think the percent of mining should be decrease. It just only task six month to mine 55 millions coin . The dumping must be happened

I thought this is a problem.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This coin looks nice. Hope I can get the email give-away.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
so im going to go ahead and put this out there so that as many people know about it as possible before round 2.

escrow for round 2 will work differently from round 1

Instead of using a spreadsheet to keep up with everything, im actually just going to use the built in functionality of the accounting ledger that is already provided for us by the bitcoin blockchain. There are many advantages. I will not have to do the same work twice for no reason. Also it elimiates the possibility for human error. what this will mean is that if you participate in round 2 you MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN a message with one of the addresses that you send from.

now don't freak out. Its very simple and for anyone who doesn't know how to do this I will personally walk you through every step and teach you how.

im going to be posting this several times to make sure that everyone sees it because the one big drawback to this is that if you send from an exchange or an address that you dont control than you will be donating your coins to me. granted this is a significant drawback but weighed against the advantages I think its worth it.

I suppose that means that is not possibile to send coins
from an exchange directly as it was in the 1st stage?
 Huh

That´s what Anon said. (wrote)
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
so im going to go ahead and put this out there so that as many people know about it as possible before round 2.

Instead of using a spreadsheet to keep up with everything, im actually just going to use the built in functionality of the accounting ledger that is already provided for us by the bitcoin blockchain. There are many advantages. I will not have to do the same work twice for no reason. Also it elimiates the possibility for human error. what this will mean is that if you participate in round 2 you MUST BE ABLE TO SIGN a message with one of the addresses that you send from.

now don't freak out. Its very simple and for anyone who doesn't know how to do this I will personally walk you through every step and teach you how.

im going to be posting this several times to make sure that everyone sees it because the one big drawback to this is that if you send from an exchange or an address that you dont control than you will be donating your coins to me. granted this is a significant drawback but weighed against the advantages I think its worth it.

I suppose that means that is not possibile to send coins
from an exchange directly as it was in the 1st stage?
 Huh
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
    I am looking forward to the next whitepaper.
Activity: 16
Wow.  I feel pretty stupid and disappointed now.  I should have registered and started taking part in the forums when I found them.  No doubt there is some sort of lesson to learn here.  I was so looking forward to being able to be in stage 2.
What? Sorry I do not understand what you want to say. You can still take part in stage 2. As stated it will launch in late march. So what changed for you with our spreading changes at all?

Thank you exo_coin for your immediate response to my comment, and I'm sorry for taking so long to reply.  I am really relieved that you said I can take part in stage 2, as I have not had much luck in the world of virtual currency so far! 

I am not concerned about the spreading changes you have made, I was only concerned that I would not be able to partake in stage 2 as I am newly registered on this forum.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Activity: 440
Merit: 250
this coin looks great.count me in Cheesy
i like the idea of Pos combining with Pow.hence the pow part is only for distrubution.this will set an example for all other coins that are badly distrubuted.
u guys are defintely doing a great here and i cant wait to invest some when 2nd stage comes out.

however the mining time frame maybe a little too short for a coin like exo.maybe a long time frame,lets say 1 year will push the coin even further and bring more ppl
in to form a better ecosystem.but anyway its just my personal thinking.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Apply for E-Mail giveaway
 E-Mail:[email protected]
Activity: 438
I have joind the Free e-mail give-away! 
my e-mail is [email protected]
Activity: 2
I want to join Free e-mail give-away!  my e-mail is [email protected]
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
i am in, when does the coin launch ?

look at the post above yours Wink
Activity: 262
i am in, when does the coin launch ?
Activity: 294
Wow.  I feel pretty stupid and disappointed now.  I should have registered and started taking part in the forums when I found them.  No doubt there is some sort of lesson to learn here.  I was so looking forward to being able to be in stage 2.
What? Sorry I do not understand what you want to say. You can still take part in stage 2. As stated it will launch in late march. So what changed for you with our spreading changes at all?
Activity: 16
Activity: 294
thank you for your feedback! I just changed the ANN and website representation. I do not have time today for further writing. Just for now: next whitepaper version on sunday, open beta ETA ~late march, start for 2nd (and last) stage *after* the open beta

Activity: 364
after read the whitepaper it's seems a exciting news ,i'm thinking whether i join in next time..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
I agree senior members would be good, is it really necessary to insult people who are trying to learn? I guess all crypto should be closed to new members right  Roll Eyes people who actually bring new money to the industry.

I'm not insulting anyone who has thoughtful posts (such as yourself), I'm referring to members that post "This coin is great".  This adds nothing to the conversation.  More Sr. Members will bring technical and crypto knowledge to eXo which is a good thing, plus a sense of credibility.  Having a bunch of new account holders only makes it look like there are duplicate investments and detracts new investors who come across this thread.  Regardless, my goal isn't too enforce anything.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can newbies enter the 2nd stage if their account wasn't created before the eXo announcement?

WizzardTim that's a somewhat worrying question for me... surely it is only the email giveaway that is limited to established bitcointalk members... the rest of the opportunity should be open to anyone, right?

I think its also a bit strange, I see a lot of newbies here, that have made just a few posts, it doesn't make that much sense to me. The only thing that would make sense is that the newbies here are suckpoppet accounts. I hope the devs will control this, so the distribution will be fair.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
 Wink I think this coin is great, hope I can get the email given away.
Jump to: