Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 262. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
Any time-frame to the 2nd investment round? When it will start?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I think there is not enough upside being an early-bird investor, 20% more for placing blind faith investment is just not worth it. But, to be honest, I only invested because I thought most people would wait for the second round  Grin most people came to the same conclusion, leading us to here. So in that context its fair we made our bet now we cant cry about it.

im not so concerned about upside. im mostly just concerned that there isn't a downside to it. as long as early birds don't receive less eXo/btc than i think everyone ought to be happy.

Were u really serious about heavycoin Huh why is it called heavy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I think there is not enough upside being an early-bird investor, 20% more for placing blind faith investment is just not worth it. But, to be honest, I only invested because I thought most people would wait for the second round  Grin most people came to the same conclusion, leading us to here. So in that context its fair we made our bet now we cant cry about it.

im not so concerned about upside. im mostly just concerned that there isn't a downside to it. as long as early birds don't receive less eXo/btc than i think everyone ought to be happy.
early birds here only worry they might get less than 2nd round.
Nobody is worried about the coin itself.
stupid and greedy, as simple as that.

Second rounders worried early bird might actually get more, stupid and greedy, as simple as that Grin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
early birds here only worry they might get less than 2nd round.
Nobody is worried about the coin itself.
stupid and greedy, as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

It's pretty normal for the first round to want more now that they are in, but the difference between the first/second rounds should stay at 5% since that is what the difference was in the original contract ...

Thank you for telling us what is normal.  I was expecting 9% interest and that was in the original contract but where his that now?

First round started at 15% now it is 23.5% ... why do you feel it should be more?

Second round started at 10%, now it's 18.5%, I feel there should be a bigger difference between early bird and 2nd round. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
im glad we decided to go with a common sense interpretation of the agreement rather than an overly literal interpretation.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

We would redraw the pie chart like the following:
mining:                50%
3rd stage:            crossed-out entirely
interest block:       crossed-out entirely
2nd stage:           10% + 5% + 3.5% = 18.5%
1st stage:            15% + 2.5% + 6% = 23.5%
mail:                    4%
bounties/giveaways: 4%

That would change the amount of EXO for early-birds to be: 0.1BTC equivalents 13,430 EXO
mail giveaway people would get: 4000EXO (if 1000 people, otherwise 2667EXO if 1500 people) thus an equivalent of 0.02 to 0.03 BTC

If the community is OK with these plans then we would change the pie chart to what I just described.

Looks great!
First group of investors get more EXO while the 5% difference with the 2nd group of investors remains the same.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I don't understand how newbies that didnt have any post, make their first post in this thread that they like this coin so much.

Maybe its a good thing eXo, to keep an eye on people that making more accounts to invest a second or third time...

Activity: 308

I like this coin so much but I am too later to find it  . I have to wait the 2rd stage.

I wish the 2rd invesment stage will come soon .   

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

It's pretty normal for the first round to want more now that they are in, but the difference between the first/second rounds should stay at 5% since that is what the difference was in the original contract ...

Thank you for telling us what is normal.  I was expecting 9% interest and that was in the original contract but where his that now?

First round started at 15% now it is 23.5% ... why do you feel it should be more?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Thank you for telling us what is normal.  I was expecting 9% interest and that was in the original contract but where his that now?
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

Activity: 1
 ;DI think this is perfect
Activity: 58

agree
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Agree
+1
Activity: 52
Anon136:  I am looking through the exo's investors list and I'm a bit confused.  I sent 0.16 BTC for investment, but do not see my amount on there.  I understand you took a fee and the total after fee is displayed.  So if you could tell me what my actual investment was I would appreciate it (I don't know exactly how much is your fee, I know not very smart of me but hey I took a risk).

The fee is, as far as I know, 0,9%

Anon's rate was 0.9% or 0.01BTC, which ever is greater.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5171742

Thanks, I think I saw it now.
Activity: 281
Anon136:  I am looking through the exo's investors list and I'm a bit confused.  I sent 0.16 BTC for investment, but do not see my amount on there.  I understand you took a fee and the total after fee is displayed.  So if you could tell me what my actual investment was I would appreciate it (I don't know exactly how much is your fee, I know not very smart of me but hey I took a risk).

The fee is, as far as I know, 0,9%

Anon's rate was 0.9% or 0.01BTC, which ever is greater.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5171742
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Agree
Jump to: