Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 261. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

Agree
Agree

+1 . But i think the percent of mining should be decrease. It just only task six month to mine 55 millions coin . The dumping must be happened
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Seems okay, although I believe early bird should be 25% and 2nd stage should be 17%.  5% isn't enough difference between a blind early bird investment and the 2nd round investment with eXo already in beta.

Agree
Agree
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
That's funny, yesterday, I was thinking about a nice name for an Alt coin and I came with: EXOcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Any eta on the second wave of investments?  Would definitely like to get in asap.

But I do agree that the next round of investments should only be relegated to members who registered before a certain date and have a minimum level posting activity...in order to ensure true, equal distribution and no ninja dupes/whales.   Please consider it.

+1, also eXo needs to get more Sr members involved, no use having a bunch of newbies who ask stupid questions constantly.

I get what you are probably trying to say, but

1) you cannot truly enforce this
2) usually in any group this marks the last phase before it collapses into factions and dies. Smiley

The feeling is known, but I would advise against it. Just don't engage with newer users if you don't like to.

Just appoint some members (I've always made my money doing this  Grin Wink) to do it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I agree senior members would be good, is it really necessary to insult people who are trying to learn? I guess all crypto should be closed to new members right  Roll Eyes people who actually bring new money to the industry.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004
Any eta on the second wave of investments?  Would definitely like to get in asap.

But I do agree that the next round of investments should only be relegated to members who registered before a certain date and have a minimum level posting activity...in order to ensure true, equal distribution and no ninja dupes/whales.   Please consider it.

+1, also eXo needs to get more Sr members involved, no use having a bunch of newbies who ask stupid questions constantly.
Activity: 420
How do we know there are no sockpockets in the earlybird stage? Someone could have just created two email accounts and sent the coins from different wallet ???not saying this has happened given the risk factor of the early round, but still how do we know for sure?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
waiting for the 2nd stage. Smiley
Activity: 460

We would redraw the pie chart like the following:
mining:                50%
3rd stage:            crossed-out entirely
interest block:       crossed-out entirely
2nd stage:           10% + 5% + 3.5% = 18.5%
1st stage:            15% + 2.5% + 6% = 23.5%
mail:                    4%
bounties/giveaways: 4%

i might be greedy but 2nd stage 18% 1st stage 24% seems more fair to me,
mail 3%
promotion ( bounties ecc) 5%

i personally will not ditch entirely the interest block.

Activity: 224
Can newbies enter the 2nd stage if their account wasn't created before the eXo announcement?

WizzardTim that's a somewhat worrying question for me... surely it is only the email giveaway that is limited to established bitcointalk members... the rest of the opportunity should be open to anyone, right?

I really do not know. If it is open then there is nothing that will prevent the same people to invest more than 1.5BTC by creating new accounts.

if so, they just truly believe in this coin. why not give them more shares? the thing is you can't prevent this from happening.

Because the distribution of coins will be suffer.

The OP states;
"You can donate only values between 0.005 and 1.5 BTC (0.2 to 50 LTC). We do not want any larger stakeholders as its the case in the NXT community right now! We want to spread and split EXO as much as possible among the community! With the upper cap we want to encourage smaller investments!"

Read the OP thoroughly folks, it excludes many of the ideas posted here. Smiley
Activity: 308
Can newbies enter the 2nd stage if their account wasn't created before the eXo announcement?

No problem . If you are a new account ,  you apply for "email giveway" may be checked .

Just wait until the newest news published.

Activity: 406

But I do agree that the next round of investments should only be relegated to members who registered before a certain date and have a minimum level posting activity...in order to ensure true, equal distribution and no ninja dupes/whales.   Please consider it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

WizzardTim that's a somewhat worrying question for me... surely it is only the email giveaway that is limited to established bitcointalk members... the rest of the opportunity should be open to anyone, right?

I really do not know. If it is open then there is nothing that will prevent the same people to invest more than 1.5BTC by creating new accounts.

if so, they just truly believe in this coin. why not give them more shares? the thing is you can't prevent this from happening.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

If you want to create additional sockpuppets for 2nd stage, please use the same "Personal Text" as you currently have - priceless btw Grin
Activity: 16

Activity: 224
Plan looks good eXo!

Looking forward to the revised whitepaper.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Activity: 16
Looking better and better.  Sooo different to the pandacoin :/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
I think there is not enough upside being an early-bird investor, 20% more for placing blind faith investment is just not worth it. But, to be honest, I only invested because I thought most people would wait for the second round  Grin most people came to the same conclusion, leading us to here. So in that context its fair we made our bet now we cant cry about it.

im not so concerned about upside. im mostly just concerned that there isn't a downside to it. as long as early birds don't receive less eXo/btc than i think everyone ought to be happy.

Were u really serious about heavycoin Huh why is it called heavy Grin

heavycoin and i were not able to reach an agreement.
Jump to: