Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 29. (Read 415638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
network attacks
by exo_coin - 12th Nov 2014 , 19:56:13[/b]
who attacks? lol.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Changelog V0.7 -> 0.71

Fixed dialog won't close on button "ok" (settings->about)
    Improved internal GUI method and GUI update process interaction
    replaced/improved internal time representation within CUdp class and depending classes
    further improved compatibility with linux and osx
    smaller code improvements
    improved initial sync behaviour if client generated blocks on his own while never connected to the network and then restart the client
    found and fixed a reason for a crash (nullptr exception) due to a circumstance in blockchain sync!
    enabled udp status messages output (not reachable, timeout, ...) and ICMP monitoring
    slightly improved criticalSection class, improved critSecs of internal time processing
    implemented a new chain sync warning with proper handling
    remove a bug which could make your speaker beep shortly from time to time in certain circumstances (no joke ...)
    added thread-identifying routines (e.g. which thread caused a print to console/log)
    added "show acks sticky" - command support to monitor UDP outstanding acks live (refreshes once a second)
    fixed a bug which randomly caused the linux-gui version to crash at startup

finger crossed.....
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
They can't argue with the investors because they sort of fucked up, so they won't show up here.

I use Aaron now as part of my BTC storage diversification Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 the only possible advantage is brand new sourcecode which seems to be very unstable. I'm out.
Activity: 295
From the website

v 0.70.2 has been renamed to 0.71 since it is a more major update.

0.71 will be available late tomorrow! With more secured software against network attacks and other improvements.
by exo_coin - 12th Nov 2014 , 19:56:13
legendary
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
Dev needs to refund me and others who invested directly.  You failed to meet your deadlines, I have asked repeatedly for a refund.
Activity: 460
Devs must say something fast!!

if this is dead a lot of promising projects are out there to invest the refund!! (Bitbay tilecoin ecc)

Activity: 338
who did make refund?
I did, but that is through escrow from Anon136.
My 1st stage investment is back already, I just sent him a signed message to receive the 2nd stage investment back.

Hopefully eXo will turn out successfully for those that still have BTC in eXo and if it doesn't I really hope the devs honor their word and refund all the direct investors!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Activity: 715
I invested directly.  I've tried to reach the devs for a refund here and on the Exo website/email.  I haven't received one response.  Exo needs to refund people who request now.
legendary
roadmap: next version ~2-3days
by exo_coin - 7th Nov 2014 , 22:50:15

where is new roadmap? Grin
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I decided to invest in Nodecoin money refunded from Anon. At least works.

NODE is cheap at the moment. i hope EXO have a stable client too but seems impossible  Roll Eyes
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I decided to invest in Nodecoin money refunded from Anon. At least works.
Activity: 336
so whats new exactly Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
new information: late tomorrow
by exo_coin - 10th Nov 2014 , 20:20:03
He forgot to add "maybe some hours later". Grin
legendary
new information: late tomorrow
by exo_coin - 10th Nov 2014 , 20:20:03
legendary
Activity: 421
If it doesn't work then i'll wait until it does to download. Thanks alot for the link Wink
Pages:
Jump to: