Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 27. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
More a weekend and no good news, that shit!
Damn time I trust the dog eaters.
still no news from the dev?
no news. i'm out. will ask refund from Anon136.

I´m seriously thinking to do the same trick.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
no news. i'm out. will ask refund from Anon136.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
damn the exo, we need refund.
Activity: 260
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

NODE wasnt working after launch at all and it is kind hard compare of these two. Many people like i got their NODE for free, but in EXO none have that kind of opportunity. And there are many coins without any real advantages, valued way higher than NODE.

Lets wait couple of weeks and check if devs will succeed to launch EXO. Like someone mentioned, there is very high risk involved.

What you are saying that NODE was not working on Launch ? Lolx NODE was wokring perfect from the start just POA was not implemented, why you like to troll NODE? just because you are invested in NEM and EXO?

Are you seriously saying that NODE was a perfect and well working product at the launch? I still have my Node stake, but i´m not so delighted about it, valuation totally sucks and i have some doubts about POA, but like i had mentioned in NODE thread, i could have been wrong.

You have to be absolute dumb if you cannot understand how difficult it is to compare NODE and EXO at this point. You are a fucking joke  Grin

Read again what you have written in your first post, you said NODE wasnt working at all on launch which is absolutely wrong, NODE blockchain was functional and anyone could have sent and receive coins infact BTER was available on launch  Tongue .

Lets leave this on people to decide who is dumb and who is not. NODE is working with dozen of nodes and EXO is still running on 3 centralized nodes and no one is able to sync with blockchain at the moment, not difficult to compare you fucking dumba**.

I liked it Node, i knew it to few days. I bought some for test. I tested putting NodeCoin clients (opened in terminal server) on 5 continents on my servers at AWS-Amazon (i develop multiplayer games in my job). I making very fast transactions between them without problems.

I liked resulted and I decided to invest more some bitcoins in it. At least I had a return of 30% in it finish pump and bought more Node, on the contrary of eXo that he only gave sorrow to me so far.
node is much better than exo, at least it launch the coins,
and make profit for many people.
Activity: 231

NODE wasnt working after launch at all and it is kind hard compare of these two. Many people like i got their NODE for free, but in EXO none have that kind of opportunity. And there are many coins without any real advantages, valued way higher than NODE.

Lets wait couple of weeks and check if devs will succeed to launch EXO. Like someone mentioned, there is very high risk involved.

What you are saying that NODE was not working on Launch ? Lolx NODE was wokring perfect from the start just POA was not implemented, why you like to troll NODE? just because you are invested in NEM and EXO?

Are you seriously saying that NODE was a perfect and well working product at the launch? I still have my Node stake, but i´m not so delighted about it, valuation totally sucks and i have some doubts about POA, but like i had mentioned in NODE thread, i could have been wrong.

You have to be absolute dumb if you cannot understand how difficult it is to compare NODE and EXO at this point. You are a fucking joke  Grin

Read again what you have written in your first post, you said NODE wasnt working at all on launch which is absolutely wrong, NODE blockchain was functional and anyone could have sent and receive coins infact BTER was available on launch  Tongue .

Lets leave this on people to decide who is dumb and who is not. NODE is working with dozen of nodes and EXO is still running on 3 centralized nodes and no one is able to sync with blockchain at the moment, not difficult to compare you fucking dumba**.

I liked it Node, i knew it to few days. I bought some for test. I tested putting NodeCoin clients (opened in terminal server) on 5 continents on my servers at AWS-Amazon (i develop multiplayer games in my job). I making very fast transactions between them without problems.

I liked resulted and I decided to invest more some bitcoins in it. At least I had a return of 30% in it finish pump and bought more Node, on the contrary of eXo that he only gave sorrow to me so far.
Activity: 476

Activity: 476

I'm wondering: if you all refund, will I become an EXO billionaire?  Grin
no

Nobody will buy this coin
It's a fail

Yeep!
After the disappointment with eXo and repayment of Anon, i decided to invest in Nodecoin after seeing your instant transactions. Monday, now will be surprised.

Even Node working 100%, the value been down to unless the IPO a few weeks after launch and now that it is recovering. Click in 90 days:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/node/#charts

Imagine what will happen with the eXo after this farce of Devs. The credibility was zero!

If and if, eXo working, will only have any value after the completion of the "Marketplace"(for speed dev, perhaps in 2016), and everyone will have a chance to buy it cheaper than the IPO.

Activity: 278
no

It's a fail

Yeep!
After the disappointment with eXo and repayment of Anon, i decided to invest in Nodecoin after seeing your instant transactions. Monday, now will be surprised.

Even Node working 100%, the value been down to unless the IPO a few weeks after launch and now that it is recovering. Click in 90 days:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/node/#charts

Imagine what will happen with the eXo after this farce of Devs. The credibility was zero!

If and if, eXo working, will only have any value after the completion of the "Marketplace"(for speed dev, perhaps in 2016), and everyone will have a chance to buy it cheaper than the IPO.
Activity: 121
Will. Known - it is advertising. Even if it is negative. Everything will depend on the quality of execution of the coin.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i stick with my investment

risc versus reward

is here at crazy risc/reward  Grin

maybe only 7 of us left at the end would be a fair coin distribution like NXT had

just joking because there is like 50% of e o mine able later on  i see no troubles with distribution

and there would be additional the people from email giveaway
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
no

It's a fail
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Anyone got refund from Anon136? Thinking about getting refund.

I went (in Sep 25, 2014), just send a PM to Anon. I asked him to return to the same address i sent to facilitate.

Puts the name in the list:

List of those who have given up and was refunded by Anon:
1 - funnynews
2 -
3 -
4 -

me too .7 BTC refunded.
maybe you are one of the guys like NXT.
kidding, so long time to wait test and test.
Activity: 278
Anyone got refund from Anon136? Thinking about getting refund.

I went (in Sep 25, 2014), just send a PM to Anon. I asked him to return to the same address i sent to facilitate.

Puts the name in the list:

List of those who have given up and was refunded by Anon:
1 - funnynews
2 -
3 -
4 -
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
no
legendary