Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 290. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok guys,

104 BTC invested so far. That means about 144,000 per BTC. And we still have one whole day until the end of the first round.
What does this mean to you all? Is it worth getting into all of this if we consider that this is a real deal and not a scam.

Also what happens in 2nd and 3rd round? Do people that invested in 1st round also get coins in 2nd and 3rd round?

Thanks

It starts indeed being questionably interesting, but the dev will probably agree to tweak the numb of coins distributed, and maybe reduce the amount of rounds from 3 to 2, we'll see what he thinks.
Also, you can re invest in the other rounds, but you won't get coins because you invested in 1st round.

i hope that he will atleast tweak the numbers enough to make sure that round 2 and 3 investors are not compensated more than round 1 investors. Cheesy if worse comes to worst just combine all three into 1.

Anon136 is 55btc ~ and ~ 220ltc in total so far?
Or ~ 104 BTC (its + the direct invested) as the other post mentioned above?

104 BTC altogether.. I added Anons + BTC and LTC account from the 1st page..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok guys,

104 BTC invested so far. That means about 144,000 per BTC. And we still have one whole day until the end of the first round.
What does this mean to you all? Is it worth getting into all of this if we consider that this is a real deal and not a scam.

Also what happens in 2nd and 3rd round? Do people that invested in 1st round also get coins in 2nd and 3rd round?

Thanks

It starts indeed being questionably interesting, but the dev will probably agree to tweak the numb of coins distributed, and maybe reduce the amount of rounds from 3 to 2, we'll see what he thinks.
Also, you can re invest in the other rounds, but you won't get coins because you invested in 1st round.

i hope that he will atleast tweak the numbers enough to make sure that round 2 and 3 investors are not compensated more than round 1 investors. Cheesy if worse comes to worst just combine all three into 1.

Maybe he could distribute 15% for now, and regive us some if the second and third rounds are actually "better"? I don't know, I would just do a 20% then 10%, even 25% then 5% at this point, but maybe i'm biased since i'm investing now - we do take a huge risk though, since there is not white paper, code lines, delivered yet, and you made the same mistake as OP, which proves this is all a scam  Grin (just joking, in case someone new arrives here)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Payment 1.311 BTC for bitcoin address 1JueRWrq7bAfFphzmYMESaZCgvETEAHcUD  

transaction: http://blockexplorer.com/tx/ff11c5e2da3336a4f5b63d2462695311e58a1fa5fd4177f577cebfdc573ba01b

Your confirmation please reply me

Thanks

Activity: 231
Ok guys,

Thanks

Anon136 is 55btc ~ and ~ 220ltc in total so far?
Or ~ 104 BTC (its + the direct invested) as the other post mentioned above?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Ok guys,

Thanks

Ok guys,

Thanks

legendary
ok guys i have to go clean the kitchen before my wife comes home and beats me

afk for a bit
legendary
Sent 1.5135 BTC (1.5 BTC + 0.0135 BTC fee) to Anon136 for escrow.
tx: bdf036859888b6fbef4036176d735df382fdee4a831d4bde5fd8da34df3bc2ed

@Anon136 confirm plz

hey! good to put a name to that transaction!
Ok guys,

Thanks
Activity: 179
Sent 1.5135 BTC (1.5 BTC + 0.0135 BTC fee) to Anon136 for escrow.
tx: bdf036859888b6fbef4036176d735df382fdee4a831d4bde5fd8da34df3bc2ed

@Anon136 confirm plz
legendary
im really interested in understanding why this is coincidental. do most people not say than?

[Not sure if you are joking meme goes here...]

It's "then", not "than".

understood. no i wasn't joking. i didn't know i made a mistake.
Activity: 224
im really interested in understanding why this is coincidental. do most people not say than?

[Not sure if you are joking meme goes here...]

It's "then", not "than".
legendary
legendary
The best thing for eXo was getting mentions in the Nxt thread, this thread was dormant for two months until two days ago.  

if this guys is legit and makes a good product than it will have a really great distribution.

[...]   
- News about eXocoin development, announcements, exchange rates etc will be provided within the gui/cmd tool. If it comes to decissions that will affect the whole community (new features), than you will have the opportunity to vote decentrally within the client for or against an idea and see transparantly the results of the vote.
[...]
if you like to become an early-bird investor, than feel free to transfer to the following bitcoin/ litecoin address (only 0.005 to 1.5 BTC [0.2 to 50 LTC] will be considered [If you want to use escrow service - see below].

Anon136, mate! Out of curiosity, why do make the same minor grammar mistake as eXo_coin? I can't and won't believe that you're the same! It can only be coincidence?!!

interesting observation. was than incorrect grammar? was i supposed to have said then?

So what is a total investment until now? Anon how much are you holding in escrow? I can see the BTC and LTC account. I would like to do calculations.
Thanks

~55btc and ~220ltc
The best thing for eXo was getting mentions in the Nxt thread, this thread was dormant for two months until two days ago.  

if this guys is legit and makes a good product than it will have a really great distribution.

[...]   
- News about eXocoin development, announcements, exchange rates etc will be provided within the gui/cmd tool. If it comes to decissions that will affect the whole community (new features), than you will have the opportunity to vote decentrally within the client for or against an idea and see transparantly the results of the vote.
[...]
if you like to become an early-bird investor, than feel free to transfer to the following bitcoin/ litecoin address (only 0.005 to 1.5 BTC [0.2 to 50 LTC] will be considered [If you want to use escrow service - see below].

Anon136, mate! Out of curiosity, why do make the same minor grammar mistake as eXo_coin? I can't and won't believe that you're the same! It can only be coincidence?!!

interesting observation. was than incorrect grammar? was i supposed to have said then?

So what is a total investment until now? Anon how much are you holding in escrow? I can see the BTC and LTC account. I would like to do calculations.
Thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Oh Shit this is the best scam in history since Wolong panda coin Shocked

I have traded with Anon before and he's been very honest and nice. I have no reason not to trust him and I'm pretty sure he's not the same individual as eXo_coin. Yet it's a funky coincidence Wink

[...]   
[...]

Anon136, mate! Out of curiosity, why do make the same minor grammar mistake as eXo_coin? I can't and won't believe that you're the same! It can only be coincidence?!! Grin

Oh Shit this is the best scam in history since Wolong panda coin Shocked

Edit: that was a joke. Or so I hope  Grin
legendary

[...]   
[...]

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

[...]   
[...]

Anon136, mate! Out of curiosity, why do make the same minor grammar mistake as eXo_coin? I can't and won't believe that you're the same! It can only be coincidence?!! Grin
Activity: 231
+1 I came from there. Everyone who invests in NxT think:
How I wanted to be one of the initial investors.
Jump to: