Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 305. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
no that is really not the point. We do not think that there will be more early bird investors if we make the period any longer (and investing after release of whitepaper might attract way more people). Moreover there might be some people who decide to invest as early bird at the last possible date anyway. We just need some more time for the whitepaper since we want to have all basics programmed when releasing the whitepaper. So we can describe what we already have done and not only talking about something that we might can do in the future vaguely. The paper will mostly be a "snapshot" and technical description of what we have already done (core system and some extended features, but not all).

The release of the whitepaper will be on 22 february, time to be announced.

I just want to encourage the people to think of investing in eXocoin via escrowed transactions for your own safety. We will update the original post so that you can see escrowed transaction investments as well soon.

your
eXocoin team
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The whitepaper release (and early bird investment possiblity) is about to be delayed for 3-7 days (no longer). We have to wait one or two more days to reset the release to an exact date.

Is this because nobody invested in your scam(I'm not shouting)?
Do you think it is fair from the viewpoint of people who invested allready?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This project still runing Huh

Yes it is. We did not push this thread since we were really busy these days. The whitepaper release (and early bird investment possiblity) is about to be delayed for 3-7 days (no longer). We have to wait one or two more days to reset the release to an exact date.

Anyway we made great progress the past few weeks and are very optimistic. We will provide news in 1 or 2 days. If you have any questions just feel free to ask here or as PM.

Sorry for the delay - if you find this delay suspicious (don't shout scam) than please invest after the release of the whitepaper.

your eXocoin team
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This project still runing Huh
Activity: 12
I wanna ask how can i know i get the giveaway from the email, there is no reply after i enter my bitcointalk name in your website.
Activity: 12
It sounds interesting, especially the way of IPO, but we all dont know its detail, just like gamble. keep watching that and get free coin. Cheesy
Activity: 9
Even if it turns out that its not a scam the interest to this coin/thread is very low which means the price could be lower then the investment...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Dude, it is nice to try to be fair but what's the point of your currency ?
A decentralized p2p trading system between 2 separate currencies would be pretty huge imo. Not sure how it can be done and if they can do it.

It is about to be done by Nxt devs. If eXocoin can finish it before it would be interesting but it will be hard. Maybe eXocoin decentralised exchange will be better, I don't know.

Good luck anyway.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

A decentralized p2p trading system between 2 separate currencies would be pretty huge imo. Not sure how it can be done and if they can do it.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I LOL'ed at this and nearly spat my coffee out when my brain farted with the word "SCAM"

I LOL'ed even more when I saw their own website with this :-

Contact

support[at]exocoin[dot]org
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
it could be a scam but i don't think so. anyway if we are getting in on the free giveaway there is nothing to lose.

Ok I can understand that some of you are worried about this partly IPO. Please consider to get involved in the mining part or at least subscribe for the free mail giveaway. You cannot have any drawback if its free and simply done with some clicks (instructions here -> see E) ). And I hope that you will read the whitepaper when it is released and stay open minded.

your eXocoin team
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Now, I can say at least 80% possibility this is a SCAM.

1. exe_COIN is a brand new account.
2. exokk is a member. However, when I search his previous posts, I found all of his posts are to express interest on some new coins ( such as a lot of nxt clones) or to ask for giveaways.  All of his posts revealed him as a totally miner and a fail investor. The most funny thing is exokk has even been scammed by Aeoncoin.   I can't expect a 2nd generation coin dev is in such a suck stage.

So say bye to you, bro.

I agree this sounds like bullshit. However many cool features if it is real.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Now, I can say at least 80% possibility this is a SCAM.

1. exe_COIN is a brand new account.
2. exokk is a member. However, when I search his previous posts, I found all of his posts are to express interest on some new coins ( such as a lot of nxt clones) or to ask for giveaways.  All of his posts revealed him as a totally miner and a fail investor. The most funny thing is exokk has even been scammed by Aeoncoin.   I can't expect a 2nd generation coin dev is in such a suck stage.

So say bye to you, bro.
Activity: 3
the core team contains of me (eXo_coin), exokk (a member with a bit longer history here on bitcointalk) and exo_li (he created a new account for this project). You can PM and write to any of these persons. All of them are writing on the source code and taking activly part in the architectual and security design of eXocoin. All three have university degrees in IT and experience with P2P mechanisms.  People beyond the core team don't interact on bitcointalk at the moment.

Thanks for your info.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I just want to emphasize that you can use escrowed transactions. Those investments cannot be scammed technically.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
THIS IS A SCAM

Where is the whitepaper?
Where is the client?
Where is the Technical papers?
Who are you?
Where is your dev team?
Where is your forums?
Where is your ethics?

You come asking for IPO to rape and rob investors. All the hard work and effort put into this IPO has been wasted.

This is a 100% scam. Stay away from this shit.

If you want to lose your btc, then invest in this. Simple as that

well would you mind to tell us why you think this is scam? Just tell me what we could improve to convince you of the opposite.

We already advertising escrowed transactions (thanks for indicating this again, shoichikun808) and open beta.

Agreed, miramare, attention is quite low at the moment.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
It seems that eXo got few attentions.
Until now, there are only ~20 replies.
It could be a potential success or another scam?
Can't answer yet.... Keep watching.
Jump to: