Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 306. (Read 415634 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
With escrows being allowed. It puts a lot more value behind this thing compared to all those fake-IPO's that were released in the past.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 294
while this is true what exokk wrote - we have just discussed about that point. Although we think it is rather unlikely to happen at all we will do the following just in case that it will happen anyway:

lets assume that an early bird would get less EXO from his/her investment than a 2nd stager (both invested equal amount of course).

the early bird block (15%) would be extended -  in this case "stealing it" from the 2nd stage block (lets say 15% -> 17% and 10% -> 8% then). The procentual amount of the "stealing" would be choosen to be, so that early birds will get at least some EXO more than 2nd stager for the same investment to make it more fair (the earlier you invest the more risks you have the more EXO you want to receive). [this applies to the situation 2nd <->3rd stage unfairness, too ofcourse]

But as exokk already has written: We would naturally expect, that you get more EXO out of your (same amount of) investment at 1st than at 2nd than at 3rd stage even without the correction process that I just wrote down here.

I hope this will help you. In our oppinion this is the best solution to be fair to everyone and to honor early investors risks.

eXocoin team
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I read that the distribution between the early bird adapters is proportional. Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter if for example there are far less second stage investors then first-stage investors?

Cheers.

In theory you are right. It is possible that that can happen, however, it is very unlikely that this will be really the case. We are expecting an steady increase in attention and investments over the time till launch. That said we think that there will be more 3rd stage investments than 2nd stage than early bird investments. Additionally we have choosen the amount of total EXO that is given out to 15% (early), 10% (2nd) and 5% (3rd). Thus we do not think that there will be such many more earlies than 2nd stager at all. Because of the chosen stepping there must be more than 150% investments at stage 1 [if you set stage 2 as baseline (=100%)] so that you would get less for being early bird. Again, with increasing attention we would rather expect it to be at 80% instead of 150% or even lower.

Furthermore you could decide to split up your investments - lets say spend 30% of your desired investments as early bird, 30% at 2nd stage and 40% at 3rd stage or something like this.
Activity: 427
I read that the distribution between the early bird adapters is proportional. Is it possible that an early bird adapter gets less EXO for 1 btc then a second-stage adapter if for example there are far less second stage investors then first-stage investors?

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
registered on official website  Smiley

this coin looks great, a good mix of features, many ways to get coins i like it.

Really hoping it's not just another scam  Smiley
Activity: 11
Sounds interesting enough. Will absolutely look into this.
Activity: 124
I just want to say hello to everyone! As stated I am part of the core team. So please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.
I hope you like the idea of eXocoin and will take part actively.

best wishes
exokk
Activity: 560
i have registred on site for the e-mail giveaway - I like this project
the core team contains of me (eXo_coin), exokk (a member with a bit longer history here on bitcointalk) and exo_li (he created a new account for this project). You can PM and write to any of these persons. All of them are writing on the source code and taking activly part in the architectual and security design of eXocoin. All three have university degrees in IT and experience with P2P mechanisms.  People beyond the core team don't interact on bitcointalk at the moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hmm. That's all I'll say.
Activity: 238
vovan115
Activity: 3

How about project team. Could you intro some info to us.
you guys can feel free to uh, invest dogecoin in me too DLxbUyqDvTw3rKX98R1GXaHcBJ2HGd79cx. I promise double pinky swear I won't just run off with the it  like many other people have done before. You have until July 6th at 9:22 pm mst.

Ty! goodluck investors!!  Cool

Yes you can argue like that, however, please consider that you can use escrowed transactions if you are afraid of being scammed.

Seems legit! Why not release whitepaper before the IPO, you'll attract many investors.
First of all you could use escrowed transactions or wait after the release. We want to make sure that the whitepaper is (roughly) a description of our final product. Therefore almost all technical and security details should be implemented at that point of time. This said we just need some more time to write and implement some details. This will ensure a good quality of the whitepaper. Please consider to invest after the release if you are unsure right now.

website not working, no verification link sent to email

We are sorry for any troubles we have caused you. If you like please help us by providing some more important information: What browser did you use? What error has occured or what happended other than you expected? Regarding your verification problem I will redirect that to someone else. Please provide me your mail address within a PM (I don't think you want to make it public).
#edit: there is a problem with your e-mail address. Please read the PM I send to you right now.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
a great and detailed announcement and I am really interested.
Activity: 277
Seems legit! Why not release whitepaper before the IPO, you'll attract many investors.
Activity: 154
you guys can feel free to uh, invest dogecoin in me too DLxbUyqDvTw3rKX98R1GXaHcBJ2HGd79cx. I promise double pinky swear I won't just run off with the it  like many other people have done before. You have until July 6th at 9:22 pm mst.

Ty! goodluck investors!!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there are several ways:

- join our website (follow instructions for free email give-away): exocoin.org
- make an investment (instructions within the text)
- wait for mining to begin

my mistake... was a typo Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think I like this coin Smiley Oh, and I registered on the site for the email giveaway Cheesy
Activity: 35
Hmm, never thought I'd be interested in a 2nd gen coin but this seems really legit! And the name/abbreviation is really cool! Can't wait to see where this goes!  Good luck!  Smiley
Jump to: