Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 48. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250
Is there any info what the distribution method of the coin will be? Will investors get a token via Bitcointalk private message?
yes , thats right. if you lost your account ,you cannot get your share.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Is there any info what the distribution method of the coin will be? Will investors get a token via Bitcointalk private message?
Activity: 329
Looking forward to the start of this coin. I wish success to the development team! I am with you!

Me too.

sigh, tick tick tick
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Looking forward to the start of this coin. I wish success to the development team! I am with you!
Activity: 476
Spring planting, fall harvest.I waited too long
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
I h8 to say it but this two weeks looks to be endlessly extended
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
They are probably testing this on a closed loop system,  a db type of system needs to be tested with high reads and writes by numerous users. It might looked good on their end but when it hits the wild it will fall apart, just like it has in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
It's do or die now  ...  Grin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
V0.7 is finished
performing code review and final testing
eta for launch 20th - 26th October 2014

We are aware of the hundreds of posts, pms and mails. Sorry for not answering in a while. We are highly busy to make the launch work.
http://exocoin.org/
woo Grin

It is the final proof. The coin work or coin die!

Hopefully everything right.
Activity: 767
Never back down !!!
V0.7 is finished

We are aware of the hundreds of posts, pms and mails. Sorry for not answering in a while. We are highly busy to make the launch work.
woo Grin

yes! +1  Grin

Alright, let´s gooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 462
V0.7 is finished

woo Grin

yes! +1  Grin
Activity: 697
V0.7 is finished

woo Grin

Finally !! Awwesome.
Activity: 433
Merit: 252
V0.7 is finished

woo Grin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So I think eta for 0.7 31 October, right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
yub its all about risks. even if you invest in fiat, fiat can crash too!

For this reason i didn't cared about the nxt ipo winners, they won their risks. But not many people are matured enough, i understand.
Who knows, exo might just be another huge risk winner or it could be nothing. Doesn't matter, you took the responsibility when you invested in this.

Yes but the NXT is one of the 100 that have made. Other 99 were scams. And during NXT IPO crypto was still greatly underdeveloped with BTC prices hovering at $100. To invest 1 BTC into NXT was really no big deal if you only new. On the other side many people have invested close to $1200 into EXO just by not wanting to miss next NXT and we see how this investment is going for everybody 9 months later, pretty lousy you must agree.

What I am trying to say, what got me to cryptos are huge headlines in the newspapers, BTC is in the all time high etc..
During the NXT IPO not many people really knew about it! I would drop a $100 with no thinking into NXT. Also you have to remember that there were no scams at the time of the NXT IPO or very little scams. So investing was much easier.

Of course, on the other side, this inactivity in crypto during the NXT IPO hadn't helped NXT much. Even though it is a great coin and great technology, the distribution is still Achilles heal for NXT.

Bottom line is, NXT IPO and EXO IPO are incomparable and even if EXO turns out to be a huge success. It will never bring not even close ROI to the EXO early investors as NXT has brought to the NXT early investors.
Activity: 404
https://nxtforum.org/
yub its all about risks. even if you invest in fiat, fiat can crash too!

For this reason i didn't cared about the nxt ipo winners, they won their risks. But not many people are matured enough, i understand.
Who knows, exo might just be another huge risk winner or it could be nothing. Doesn't matter, you took the responsibility when you invested in this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Yes crypto world is getting very competitive! It will be also interesting to see what will happen to EXO!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I feel bad for all the ones that invested if this thing doesn't launch. 1,5 BTC in the moment of the IPO was worth around $1200. Now it is worth $500. That is a big loss!! For the LTC people is even worse.

That's the risk you should experience.
That's the investments.

Investing in a venture capital is a risk investment. People here seems to be thinking that invest to the IPO means allways atleast 2-20x returns.

Yes I agree! About 10 months ago this was still easily possible, nowadays is very hard. Crypto has become overwhelmed by the people looking for an easy profit. I hope all will end up well and EXO will launch!
Pages:
Jump to: