Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 51. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Let's assume they do deliver a working version, what will happen after delivery?
Will they do bug repairs and if so, will that be done in the same leisurely pace?
I hope ipo money will be given to devs after 1 month of stable work.

I agree... My Crystal Ball says:
Perfect, release something stable for a few days. Take the escrow money and disappear.
Activity: 697
Merit: 500
CHEERS!!!

v0.7 should be finished within few days! Going to make the final code review - eta for launch will be announced shortly

by exo_coin - 2nd Oct 2014 , 11:37:59

+1  Smiley

OMG  Grin Excellent news!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
CHEERS!!!

v0.7 should be finished within few days! Going to make the final code review - eta for launch will be announced shortly

+1  Smiley
Activity: 112
CHEERS!!!

Cheesy
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
CHEERS!!!

Let's assume they do deliver a working version, what will happen after delivery?
Will they do bug repairs and if so, will that be done in the same leisurely pace?

What is your problem with EXO? I read your posts and came to conclusion that you are just trolling here.

So why should anybody listen to your advices?!  Tongue
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
The dev doesn't need to post everything here.
Actually it is even sufficient if he will post something when he finishes EXO.
Activity: 594
The dev has made updates on the website.  The community seems to be big enough that there should be a forum on the website.  The most successful coins have communities outside bitcointalk.  Just my 2 cents.

What's the point having a forum if the devs do not communicate more?
+1
+1
Activity: 616
The dev has made updates on the website.  The community seems to be big enough that there should be a forum on the website.  The most successful coins have communities outside bitcointalk.  Just my 2 cents.

What's the point having a forum if the devs do not communicate more?
+1
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Too bad this is happening to EXO. I haven't been on this forum for a while. It looked as such a promising project couple of months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Activity: 715
Little people are the angriest.

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

This guy is like diarrhea, he's all over the place and he stinks.  He lives in his Mom's basement and spends way too much time here pretending he knows something about crypto.  Let's all hope we are lucky enough to make this idiot's ignore list.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
any news, test 0.7 version?
or when to launch?
Activity: 678
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 715
I made it into your signature. How wonderful!
   Angry

Little people are the angriest.
Pages:
Jump to: