Pages:
Author

Topic: [PoS+PoW] eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta - page 49. (Read 415638 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 500
I feel bad for all the ones that invested if this thing doesn't launch. 1,5 BTC in the moment of the IPO was worth around $1200. Now it is worth $500. That is a big loss!! For the LTC people is even worse.

That's the risk you should experience.
That's the investments.

Investing in a venture capital is a risk investment. People here seems to be thinking that invest to the IPO means allways atleast 2-20x returns.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I feel bad for all the ones that invested if this thing doesn't launch. 1,5 BTC in the moment of the IPO was worth around $1200. Now it is worth $500. That is a big loss!! For the LTC people is even worse.

That's the risk you should experience.
That's the investments.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 697
CHEERS!!!

v0.7 should be finished within few days! Going to make the final code review - eta for launch will be announced shortly

by exo_coin - 2nd Oct 2014 , 11:37:59

Hope "few days" are not "a few weeks" finally.

This is funny though  Grin
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
CHEERS!!!

v0.7 should be finished within few days! Going to make the final code review - eta for launch will be announced shortly

by exo_coin - 2nd Oct 2014 , 11:37:59

Hope "few days" are not "a few weeks" finally.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Nothing yet? Huh

At least the Counterparty gave me 4.4 BTC profit today.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

so why FUD when the coin is not even released and you're not even part of the investor's list Mr. "Registered May 27, 2014".

The IPO was already closed by the time you registered.

+1. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

so why FUD when the coin is not even released and you're not even part of the investor's list Mr. "Registered May 27, 2014".

The IPO was already closed by the time you registered.
Activity: 120
if exo client's exo->btc trading engine works in full decentralized way(multisig) then exo can actually pull this off nicely!

Marketplace Tab: only 'initial' GUI design as for now. No functionality has been added yet! It will be implemented after the launch

Activity: 278
Would be interesting to know how much btc in total you have refunded anon.

1.5 BTC from me. Wink

0.5 BTC from me
Activity: 714
Crypti Community Manager

1.5 BTC from me. Wink
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
if exo client's exo->btc trading engine works in full decentralized way(multisig) then exo can actually pull this off nicely!

Marketplace Tab: only 'initial' GUI design as for now. No functionality has been added yet! It will be implemented after the launch
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any good news?

Good question. I check every day exocoin.org.
Activity: 596

I would also like to know. Then we can calculate the new rate for how many EXOs we will get per BTC  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Angel investor.
Activity: 518
Activity: 695
I think it's time to promote the coin

Nobody knows Exo

promote what? air?
yes , the coin haven't finish yet , we only can  promote when  finally version all done

Yep would say the same, right now there is not a whol lot to promote. Lets wait a couple of weeks and start promoting when its released. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
I think it's time to promote the coin

Nobody knows Exo

promote what? air?
yes , the coin haven't finish yet , we only can  promote when  finally version all done
Pages:
Jump to: