Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 5. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
It's not easy to remove bitcoin from this world and it's not also easy for bitcoin to be legalized in countries. Not easy doesn't mean there's no way, but if most countries will regulate cryptocurrency slowly our community will end, and if the opposite happens most of us will get richer in the future because early adopters will always win the game, but let's hope that This year fewer countries will regulate cryptocurrency and more countries will adopt blockchain technology. I as a person who likes cryptocurrency only hopes for the best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
August 25, 2018, 11:39:37 AM
I, like everyone else, hear all this news about legalization, or vice versa, and I think about how many problems from nothing created by regulators. What for us legalization of the crypto, if we already use it. It's like to legalize socks.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 04:36:03 AM
I think there will be more regulations. They can not stop and understand that this is the future so the government must be wiser and accept it but the rules are good.
Activity: 99
August 22, 2018, 06:29:52 PM
possibilities of crypto is 100% . And Kittoken is having a real-life usecase you may consider.Kittoken assures Secure payment transfer
Unlike current payments and settlement choices, Kittoken will be more secure in light of the fact that it depends on blockchain innovation. It would be inconceivable for programmers to rupture the blockchain since they utilize propelled hash works that give assurance from programmers and other system based attacks. Along these lines, all cash exchanges can be done with no danger of hacking.

Activity: 7
August 22, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
Then you have cases like Venezuela which adopted Dash, because of hyperinflation.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/22/dash-sees-surging-adoption-rates-in-hyperinflation-stricken-venezuela/

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
August 22, 2018, 05:50:59 PM
Most likely in the coming year, two crypto-currencies will be legalized, in other words will receive the official status of digital money, but most likely everything will be under control and with certain rules. The financial system really needs a reboot and crypto currency is not a bad option. But I think there are a lot of surprises in connection with these changes.
Activity: 154
August 22, 2018, 05:31:12 PM
Bitcoin is gaining better attention from governments, the recent SEC (US) consideration of a bitcoin ETF is testament to this, if approved, we will see a new dawn for crypto
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
I think a year from now there will not be much change in crypto,
Taking about government legalizing it, and other country accepting it, such significant change will occur but not so soon it might take more than 5 years to happen.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 22, 2018, 05:28:24 PM
At present the possibility of some countries still considering the entry of the crypto world to legalize it (some countries want to legalize, others to ban). But most of countries are trying to go cashless. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved - it is pleasing Smiley

cryptocurrency is a world of many possibilities and i think that you are lucky if you have a chance to be here right now
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 22, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
i think tahg cryptocurrendy world can give you a lot of possibilities and you can find a lot of hidden talens in yourself with its help
Activity: 98
August 22, 2018, 05:23:40 PM
At present the possibility of some countries still considering the entry of the crypto world to legalize it (some countries want to legalize, others to ban). But most of countries are trying to go cashless. With great improvement, blockchain technology should be used by many large enterprises, and it is slowly getting involved - it is pleasing Smiley

Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
August 21, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?

I guess, there will be no significant changes for crypto this year now, except from its market price it might break its own record or some stuff. If it wil be legalized, well, it could be also I guess. May be such concern will raise to the governments out there. If it will be controlled by the government, I guess it won't happen especially the government is the first people who bans crypto, and in addition crypto was created by means of its characteristic and it is to be decentralize.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:28:05 AM
One year is a very short term to talk about the global implementation of cryptocurrencies in our everyday lives. But I expect the crypto-related technologies are gonna be widely used by large companies and some states.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:21:45 AM
it is hard to control yet, but I figure it will most likely be legalized and utilized everywhere throughout the world later on. I put stock in this market until the end.

I think the possibilities in crypto it will be patronized by more investors in the coming years, now that it is getting more popular it is not possible to gain more investors and if that happens many also will gain more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
If I really hope crypto will be received right away by the government in a country because with this there are likely to be many people who try to invest and in seeking income every time becomes lighter.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 05:12:24 AM
Once SEC approve etf i am preety sure that bitcoin will be considered legal all across the world.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 05:11:44 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future and in a few years from now, governments will begin to embrace it in my opinion though financial institutions will still offer all the possible resistance they can as crypto offers freedom, privacy , faster transactions and more secure than they are but for now , they have the ear of the masses.
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 05:07:44 AM
i suppose some of cryptocurrencies will legalized in near 1-2 years. it is really useful, so i dont see any obstacles for integration of crypto
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
it is hard to control yet, but I figure it will most likely be legalized and utilized everywhere throughout the world later on. I put stock in this market until the end.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 04:53:01 AM
For this year, crypto is still prohibited from using it in my country. Maybe next year, it will still be the same. Because, if this crypto is legalized it will endanger the existence of conventional money. But even though there is a ban, it also does not affect people to continue using crypto, because they use it for positive things.
Pages:
Jump to: