Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 7. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 15, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
To be honest, it seems to me that now the actions that can be taken with crypto-currencies or with blockchain as a whole can do anything, up to the point that now it is possible to re-structure the financial system of the state.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
August 15, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
The government Committee, formed by the regulators of Saudi Arabia, issued a statement in which he recalled the illegality of cryptocurrency trading on the territory of the state. According to a statement released on Sunday, the standing Committee considers cryptocurrency trading unacceptable due to "negative consequences and high risks for traders, as they operate outside of state supervision.It's hard to say what will happen in a year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
August 15, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
There’s a lot of opportunities  for the cryptocurrency industry because they are one of the trusted company which make their business more in demand and through their great performances.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 08:55:55 AM
I think crypto is a future solution for corporate finance as well as state, it's just that for now there are still many who do not understand what is crypto and they are still afraid of it
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 12, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
I don't think crypto will be legalized anytime soon, we will be waiting for a very long time before that happens and we should be patient about it. Some countries has already banned bitcoin but there are also threats that it will be banned by other more countries. It will stay decentralize for sure since its system is already enough to manage everyone's transaction.
Activity: 150
August 10, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
no one will tell you what will happen in the future with cryptocurrency, because different countries decide on legalization or Vice versa. and how different governments will control the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 10, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
This year will be a difficult year for the ICO. It is still limited because more and more ICO scam projects appear. Governments in many countries are issuing bans on the ICO because it attracts too much capital and it negatively affects government projects.
Crypto Globe cannot be managed through Government it's expert in order to expert foreign currency. It's hard in order to forecast what's going to occur within arriving many years. Crypto Globe is dependant on today's technology that will create much more within the forthcoming many years. Numerous nation such as Asia, ALL OF US, North America currently helping this. Within arriving many years Crypto might flourish much more and several nations might change through fiat in order to crypto however it will require plenty of time. Usually, wish for the top. Ups, as well as Lower, might still arrive, however, Crypto Globe might still develop in the most moment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 07:32:42 AM
I think the possibilities of cryptocurrency is always in the good side because they are also in demand business and aside from that they are also trusted company to the public in this business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 09, 2018, 06:44:52 AM
next year it will have the same status as it is now, i suspect. well, maybe some countries will admit it. Russia is going to control it if they invent some
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 09, 2018, 06:42:01 AM
Will it be legalized?
maybe some countries have legalized Cryptocurrency, but some are banned.

Will be banned by some?
if for humans it might just be a FUD, for example Warren Buffet who stated that Bitcoin will end badly etc (that's just a FUD)

Will it be controlled by the government?
it will not happen because Crypotcurrency is decentralized, if the government wants to focus on its nature so that it can be controlled.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
Those are still questions that cannot be answered at this time.
I think I still see a good opportunity for Cryptocurrency.
I think Cryptocurrency will often be used in the future.
I see there are many opportunities for Cryptocurrency to be accepted in all countries.
But all of this we have to wait for its development because all cannot be fast, this will require a long process so that Bitcoin can be accepted by all countries.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Activity: 73
August 07, 2018, 11:12:19 PM
A year from now cryptocurrency will be fully legalized because most of initial coin offerings today needs to have a liscensed in their country and some crypto exchanges requiring liscense for a coin/token to be listed in their exchange.
yes hope so, actually very regrettable because not a few initial coin offers which led to a failed project then go to a scam so that it became a bad impact for some parties to accept crypto as a profitable business. But, I will agree if the number of ico is will be limited in the future, as well as strict regulations for ico's new ones so that the future of crypto will be legalize will be easier.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
I don't think possibility of cryptocurrencies being controlled by the government because if it eventually happens, that will be the death knell.
As a rule some countries will ban crypto while some will accept it. But in the end, as long as those countries which accepted crypto are the advanced countries and are more in number, other lesser countries will follow suit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 10:48:10 AM
many goverments have learned bout crypto, i think that will be good for future if crypto
but it still needs much time to make crypto very usefull in real life. and the price will follow its development
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
August 07, 2018, 10:32:57 AM
most of the countries around the world are legalizing cryptocurency, but the government can prevent scam ico projects, sometimes some ico projects don't go according to plan and make ico a scam, this year is the hardest time for ico projects, because of the many ico who became a projects scam this year
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
The possibilities for crypto currency are large. It is still growing and growing. With all its merits. Crypto currency needs development. And with this you can not argue. So, let's wait that soon. Crypto currency will show all its capabilities and strength.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:28:39 AM
I think cryptocurrency will grow independent of any organised group or individual.  Cryptocurrency will retain decentralized very strongly and we prove to be better that fiat and any other centralized based asset !
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:26:31 AM
Cryptocurrency adoption like Bitcoin and Ethereum continues to grow as more people around the world see the possibilities and benefits it offers. To further mainstream it, there are many new opportunities to consider for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Activity: 22
August 07, 2018, 10:12:24 AM
The closest I think will happen on crypto is crypto will banned by some. Why is this so? This is because we can see, the current conditions are even worse than in previous years.
Pages:
Jump to: