Pages:
Author

Topic: possibilities for crypto - page 9. (Read 3145 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
I think most of the countries will accept it but with some restrictions. Most of countries are trying to go cashless and I think bitcoin will help to reduce the cost of paper money but there are some negative affects of bitcoins as well. I don't think government can control the bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:36:41 PM
Cryptocurrency is banned in some countries, some are legalizing it, every government of each country has its own approach towards it. But with time it will be accepted by most of the countries, as every country wants to cope up with new technology that is faster & reliable. But before Cryptocurrency should be in stable state in order to be in trend.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 03:24:58 PM
think this is impossible for the government to legalize, because some countries prohibit crypto.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 03:20:27 PM
I believe that it is too early to say whether legalized or banned cryptocurrency - each country makes the decision, and while most countries did not otreagiroval for money. and States will not be able to control the cryptocurrency because it was originally created as an anonymous one.
Activity: 145
August 04, 2018, 03:16:46 PM
All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.

I believe that current trend will continue and more countries will awaken to the possibilities and opportunities opened up by the cryptoworld and technologies.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 11:45:19 AM
All countries have different approach toward cryptocurrency. We can expect some to join in banning crypto while other countries will regulate it especially the ICO's to protect their investors.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
It seems to me that now there is a high probability that the crypt can generally collapse. I really would not want this, but it's possible.

Why do you think it would collapse and how the collapsing would look like?
Difficult to be 100% sure what will happen in a few years. I hope that more countries and companies will realize what treasure cryptocurrencies are, but we need a good trustworthy stable solid cryptocurrency first before the whole world will support the idea.
Activity: 23
August 04, 2018, 09:57:18 AM
It seems to me that now there is a high probability that the crypt can generally collapse. I really would not want this, but it's possible.

Why do you think it would collapse and how the collapsing would look like?
August 04, 2018, 09:47:27 AM
Cryptography is a new trend in investment. You can have many options for yourself when your current cash flow is over 1000 coins for investment and choice. Choose your crypto market
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 09:45:28 AM
As far as I know crypto has a decentralized nature, not bound anything including the government. Being legal might happen, but there will be some people who will complicate the development of crypto. Because in reality some big companies was accepted the crypto.
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
Possible that it will be banned all over the world but it is very impossible to legalized at this situation. Actually there are always possibility but we can see the result after all.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
August 04, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
For me another one year is not enough for Cryptocurrency to be accepted as payment for all countries although is some country that announce to support these digital currencies but still regulation and modification will takes more time.
August 04, 2018, 09:25:08 AM
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 08:50:03 AM
What do.think will happen to crypto currency year form now? Will it be legalized? Will be banned by some? Will it be controlled by the government?
One year can mean a lot, or nothing, for crypto. And for one year from now, there may not be many changes in regulation, unless the coin will add another thousand.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 09:18:40 PM
Regardless of whether there is a genuine market emergency that has been continuing for a few months now and is adversely influencing the whole division, I feel that the circumstance will enhance in the coming months and that 2018 will be a time of change. There are nations that have begun to manage the part and other people who are attempting to battle it, yet at last I figure it will be legitimized in any event in the bigger nations
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 01:33:37 AM
I think there will be something extraordinary at the end of this year, especially for the world of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency has grown a lot after bitcoin prices soar in late 2017.
In August I think the bitcoin price will exceed $ 9000 and after that the price will improve until the end of 2018. Hopefully there will be good news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency world
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 01:12:27 AM
When bitcoin's price rised up, altcoin price didn't rise, but went bitcoin price drops down, altcoin price drops as follow.

The market is so weak, I think it went recover back before the end of this year.
Activity: 85
August 01, 2018, 01:08:57 AM
it seems to me that sooner or later crypto will be allowed in all countries and we will be able to pay with crypto in all places
Activity: 244
August 01, 2018, 01:03:50 AM
I think crypto will be legalized by other countries in the future because they will finally know that it will be beneficial for the growth of their economy and especially for their people. But of course there will also some countries who will banned the crypto.
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 10:00:34 AM
There are really many opportunities, from integrating the blockchain into the most diverse sectors of the economy and social assistance, to the highest needs that one can imagine. It seems to me soon it will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: