Pages:
Author

Topic: Possible effect of potential billionaire investor? - page 2. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
I don't know how much this relates, but if Bill Gates takes out a couple of billions from Microsoft stocks, wouldn't that greatly impact the Microsoft stock?

There would be a small dip. But it wont affect the company value at all
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I don't think you can put billions of dollars into any coin without moving the price up. And that could be very risky for a billionaire. A lot of money to lose.

It may not be one individual it will be many institutions buying this cheap price as that is the near about bottom of this time so anyone would like to buy from that price. Thus due to many people and institution buying at the same time has resulted in the price rise.
copper member
Activity: 58
There is news everywhere. Everyone could access to news as it is open to public. In case of Hedge fund manager like george seorse, They could use this face when they invest to some asset. As they have influence to public market, They said bad things about the asset they are gonna invest and invest to them when their price dropped. This issue is same context
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Most of you have probably heard about George Soros a billionaire who is reportedly taking an interest in cryptocurrency trading. Just before this event, he's been negative on bitcoin, calling it a bubble and etc, but with his sudden interest now in trading with his $26 billion assets, I guess we could probably say that he saw the potential of cryptocurrencies.

How do you think will this affect the market and all the user of cryptos? Can we expect a price spike in the market then after a while, a sudden downtrend movement again?
Definitely he swallow his negative words about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency  Grin. By his joining in crypto world i think this has a big effect in crypto market cause there is another price manipulator representing by him, with those assets he invested i think he can pump or drastically dump the crypto he will going to choose.

I don't think it's a matter of swallowing his words, but rather understanding how the markets work. He's not going to say kind things have the value rise and then buy in. He's going to say bad things, have the value drop, buy, then say good things.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
I don't think you can put billions of dollars into any coin without moving the price up. And that could be very risky for a billionaire. A lot of money to lose.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Most of you have probably heard about George Soros a billionaire who is reportedly taking an interest in cryptocurrency trading. Just before this event, he's been negative on bitcoin, calling it a bubble and etc, but with his sudden interest now in trading with his $26 billion assets, I guess we could probably say that he saw the potential of cryptocurrencies.

How do you think will this affect the market and all the user of cryptos? Can we expect a price spike in the market then after a while, a sudden downtrend movement again?
Definitely he swallow his negative words about Bitcoin/cryptocurrency  Grin. By his joining in crypto world i think this has a big effect in crypto market cause there is another price manipulator representing by him, with those assets he invested i think he can pump or drastically dump the crypto he will going to choose.
this makes the market certainly will be more attractive, with a significant movement because investors buy in large quantities, it will be a lot of people smile width get a big profit, and on the other hand of course a lot of fomo because it
Activity: 680
Merit: 103

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

Yeah price hike will happen if ever he pour his billions of assets on the market. He can also manipulate the market depending on the coin he want to invest in. If we can go with the flow of his manipulation the it would be better for us though it is so hard to speculate when will it be happening so that we can get in. Maybe George is now planning what coin and when he will be playing with us and the market.
We know the influence that investors give to the crypto market. they have a capital that can be practically unlimited. so they can change and manipulate the market price on a coin. but I think bitcoin will be more difficult. look at marketcap and the larger current total of users
Activity: 52
I don't know how much this relates, but if Bill Gates takes out a couple of billions from Microsoft stocks, wouldn't that greatly impact the Microsoft stock?
Activity: 123
Although Soros called the digital assets a ‘bubble’ in January, as far as I heard he is currently planning to start trading cryptocurrency. If a big whale like him will start trading crypto we can see more whales like him coming in and giving a legitimate approval for the whole crypto and blockchain world.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
James Altchucher, a billionairre/millionaire person, told me I would get rich on Ethereum on March 1st 2018. Well I'm still waiting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency market attracting many big investor right now. Maybe they think cryptomarket still undervalue and they must be want big profits from this market. They trying to spread FUD and make peoples panic and selling our bitcoin with cheap price, we should keep hold our crypto
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
If you're trader from 2010 , bitcoin value may be affect because as we are know , bitcoin value depend on supply and demand so it's a little bit easy being manipulate for some group of whale trader !

It is amazing how one person single has such great amount of money.  I think with his potential he can just destroy all this market by once. Having this amount of money is highly dangerous.

Well the fact is he's just able manipulate less than 1% !
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

After two months of posting this,does the billionaire really invested that $26 billions?i think he doesnt because market will surely moves up if this is what he does

But since that two months of waiting it seems nothing happens.maybe the man change his name and cancelled hes plan of investing
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
It is amazing how one person single has such great amount of money.  I think with his potential he can just destroy all this market by once. Having this amount of money is highly dangerous.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah price hike will happen if ever he pour his billions of assets on the market. He can also manipulate the market depending on the coin he want to invest in. If we can go with the flow of his manipulation the it would be better for us though it is so hard to speculate when will it be happening so that we can get in. Maybe George is now planning what coin and when he will be playing with us and the market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
There activities both on the time they bought bitcoin and sell their holding has positive and negative effects on the value of bitcoin and they some times refers to as whale buyers and sellers.
Why they give effect? because in the crypto market that affects the price is demand and supply, buy and ask.
and the billionaires have a lot of capital that can manipulate it. so they have more effect in the crypto market

At this stage be kind will be on the hands off Millionaires the value will be decided by them that strategy will not be appreciated by normal people who wanted to learn some more amount in his investment and also we need to make sure to the big investors to be get cel full for all the people.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 437
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

This billionaire investors or whale will actually help the market to improve even more, if most of the whales are going to invest a huge amount today in the market then the prices will probably rise up again.

*improve even more negative or positive.
big names is not enough to improve the current market into "green bar". FUD will still dominant on this current situation on crypto market.
FUD will always dominant because, most of hodler is a newbie investor, just like me. we need a good statement about crypto regulation from goverment globaly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Any potential investor or even some kind of always invests money in a project that it is financially interested .This project should be interested in.To do this, he must carefully read the business plan that will bring him financial benefits. And the effect of this investment is profit, profit and profit again !
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
We've got Soros, Rockefellers and the Rotchschild's but still the price isn't high so it's like a game to them that they are doing something to make the price lower.
Well, if this guy actually invests 26 Billion USD on crypto currency then we will definitely see a huge spike in the market.
This report has been reported on April but still there's no confirmation if Soros' management bought bitcoin. But still there's no indication that they have bought already.
These billionaire investors once started investing to bitcoin others will be putting their faith to their move.
Pages:
Jump to: