Pages:
Author

Topic: Post quality - evaluation - page 2. (Read 635 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 27, 2019, 11:09:35 AM
There could be an accidental deletion of your post OP. Mods are not bots that has efficiency in deleting irrelevant, spam or any other reasons that it needs to be deleted. I had been too in that process but I am not complaining because I do understand how things works and probably overdoing it that results to accidental deletion.

As we all know that shit posters are everywhere that could trigger a lot of posts deletion in the forum. So think how many post mods will be deleting everyday.

I think it is still best to do things in accordance with bitcointalk.org forum rules and regulations.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
May 27, 2019, 10:58:48 AM
Your second deleted post can be categorize as an irrelevant replies i.e replies that don't actually add any value or anything useful to the discussion at hand and most times this type of replies are used by spammers to boost their post count. (Note I'm not calling you a spammer but that reply of yours wasn't necessary) let your merits do the talking no need for irrelevant feedbacks.

As for your first post since it contains a question maybe the same question must have been previously asked and answered so maybe moderator saw it as a duplicate.

But after viewing both OP that your post were deleted from I can conclude none of your replies were contributive to.the discussion of the thread so moderators were right in deleting both posts.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 27, 2019, 10:57:02 AM
Mining board is one of the highly active moderation board in this forum. Generic replies and the replies which seems like general also use to be deleted by moderators.

While post getting deleted two types messages you can from "Bitcoin Forum"

1:
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

2:
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You may follow the above terms if you find any problems in this.

Activity: 280
Merit: 215
May 27, 2019, 10:49:13 AM
From your first deleted message the post state that the product by Bitman would soon be introduced but you went ahead to make a reply that you have been going through the site(well that improper for a starter)

And the second post was in a nut shell showing your appreciation. Reply's like thank you, good/great job, I love the post, I will merit or I have merited  the OP. With out really adding substantial stuff to the reply would likely be deemed unfit by mods.

Inconculsion mods delete messages that the feel is of low value and improper.
You would learn alot form this discussion about quality posting. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ideas-for-improving-post-quality-2605767
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
May 27, 2019, 10:45:31 AM
I don't see any valid reason why your posts got deleted, IMO. May be second post has been considered as spam or out of topic, it's useless!

I just thought they were posted in self-mod threads but they are not.
May be they were reported by someone.

Did you try to contact the moderator of the board where your posts got deleted?  
Edit: the post below explain some good points. Thank you Sharon121212
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
May 27, 2019, 10:05:54 AM
Dear Bitcointalk community,
I am making this thread, casue I was unpleasantly surprised by what happened to me before a while.

Some of my posts was getting deleted. What is the most unpleasant I did not receive any explanation of the reasons of my posts deleting.

I'd like to quote my deleted post below:

I am checking Bitmain shop website several times a day, but I have never seen availble units yet Cheesy
So I'd like to know how can I reach few units of Antminer (not necessarily T17/ S17 but any of newest products)
BTW do I see correct that first batch will be dispatched in June or was it  any T17/S17 already sent?
from: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitmain-introduces-the-antminer-s17-pro-antminer-s17-and-the-antminer-t17-5122170

and

Oh, what a nice surprise!
I've just entered Mining section cause I wanted to ask about mining hardware - I am going to build a cryptocurrency mine and I  noticed this topic immediately.
Very good job! My merit goes to OP!
from https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/current-list-of-competitive-hardware-january-2020-5045732

I would like to know your thoughts about my post quailty - is it really such low to get deleted? or maybe there are another reason that it was deleted? :/

***PROBLEMS * PROBLEMS **

I even got a reply to my questions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51216939 and I do not think they notice anything bad...

Pages:
Jump to: