Pages:
Author

Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin - page 3. (Read 8493 times)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418
so looks like hype about ths oin in this thread is over?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.

Damn I am holding some PIVX mostly because many are expecting it to get listed in Poloniex. I am still holding even if it continues to move down in value. After finding OP's words I am more curious on PIVX distribution.

poloniex only delisting coin  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.

Damn I am holding some PIVX mostly because many are expecting it to get listed in Poloniex. I am still holding even if it continues to move down in value. After finding OP's words I am more curious on PIVX distribution.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The price is about to skyrocket as soon as the accumulation fase is over.. The project is genius to say the least.. I predict the coin to shoot into top 30 coin before this year ends

I hope so, I'm sitting on a bunch of POSW with a rather high average buy-in :/
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
I got in the ICO and I think it was less than 30 sats a coin.  Anyone remember?   I don't do many ICOs but isn't it often that the price per coin gets rather expensive in some ICOs?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
The price is about to skyrocket as soon as the accumulation fase is over.. The project is genius to say the least.. I predict the coin to shoot into top 30 coin before this year ends
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
I'd have few guesses:

1) Pumps in upcoming week(s), it's been rather declining so far and new pump can happen (looking at current market)
2) Continues bearish run and peaks later on
3) Drops to the bottom, loses user base, bye.

It's consolidating its price around 8-9K, it's actually still above support line so we are good. As long as we stay around there smoothly, it will be good. The site is getting increased traffic, updates keep getting rolled, things are looking good. Whales are accumulating and people are staking tons of coins to take advantage of the price while it's still under $1.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I'd have few guesses:

1) Pumps in upcoming week(s), it's been rather declining so far and new pump can happen (looking at current market)
2) Continues bearish run and peaks later on
3) Drops to the bottom, loses user base, bye.
legendary
After the strong 60% recover from 5k sats or so, we are seeing a bit of a small healthy pullback to the mean support line as expected. We have to stay at 8k-9k for a while, slow growth will be better.

Eventually this will catch up the eye of a whale and the price will sky rocket into new floors, be ready for that moment, that means buying when it's cheap, because this coin can go $1 in no time.
There is no reason this coim can't reach $1.. However it will take some time obviously Wink
Activity: 30
I've had no problems with their own exchange, plus the updated design is now much more logical and quick to navigate (old one wasn't bad either). Livecoin is a solid exchange too so pick either, but it's much faster to do it on POSW and then get it staking with a few clicks.
Activity: 5
hey,

can you tell me whats the best exchange to buy them, cant find POSW on the bigger exchanges I already have an account on and have read multiple times their own exchange on the site is still buggy and slow .

thank you !
legendary
Looks like PoSW got added to a ton more markets. I bought it over a week ago when it was just on c-cex and poswallet and it dipped from $0.19 to $0.10. It's volume is way up today and jumped up 50% overnight. If this is the pump we've all been waiting for, we could be in for a fun day  Smiley

This is nothing. POSW is a $1+ dollar coin, the circulating coin supply is tiny and so is the price in relation to the circulating coin supply, and the total supply is 70 million too, some people are still confused and think it's 250 million.

Im not selling my POSW for less than $1.

Still hoping for a greater LTC crash to buy, I think people will sell the news again once segwit activates but we'll see.
Activity: 92
Looks like PoSW got added to a ton more markets. I bought it over a week ago when it was just on c-cex and poswallet and it dipped from $0.19 to $0.10. It's volume is way up today and jumped up 50% overnight. If this is the pump we've all been waiting for, we could be in for a fun day  Smiley
Activity: 350
I sold LTC to get this at low prices of 0.000062 and it immediately started to go up to 0.00007.
Site doesn't update in real time like the troll box and the orders.
I swear if devs actually care and pay attention to this project and start spending a few $Ks for faster improvements this thing can walk on the surface of the sun.

also they should invest in some professional help in PR & marketing imo .. some decisions and communications went pretty wrong
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I sold LTC to get this at low prices of 0.000062 and it immediately started to go up to 0.00007.
Site doesn't update in real time like the troll box and the orders.
I swear if devs actually care and pay attention to this project and start spending a few $Ks for faster improvements this thing can walk on the surface of the sun.
The website looks a bit strange, will there be work done on it?

The entire site design and menu has been rewamped and changed.. Loads of new features coming the next couple of months... The naysayers will be proved wrong eventually... Same people who said Bitcoin was a "scam" "bad investment" back in the days Wink
Activity: 378
The website looks a bit strange, will there be work done on it?
Activity: 11
I was gonna go in but holy shit, then I saw the site. Tux Exchange 2.0 man.

It's the most unintuitive, and garbage tier site, and the founder is supposed to be a backend god?
I've done a month of PHP and I could come up with something better.

You better get out of this shit, once traffic switches to Polo POSW is done.

If these people are so blinded by greed that they can't see an obvious shitcoin for what it is, then let them throw their money away. It will serve as a valuable life lesson.
I was gonna go in but holy shit, then I saw the site. Tux Exchange 2.0 man.

It's the most unintuitive, and garbage tier site, and the founder is supposed to be a backend god?
I've done a month of PHP and I could come up with something better.

You better get out of this shit, once traffic switches to Polo POSW is done.

They are still building the site, lol.. Many new features are being developed as I'm typing this, the site design is not "perfect" but it will be updated gradually.

Now is an amazing time to invest in this coin, won't take long before the price rices yet again, and we'll see a new ATH Wink
Pages:
Jump to: