Pages:
Author

Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin - page 5. (Read 8493 times)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

wrong. this is a pivx type opportunity

obvious buy and hold for a couple months

This is not revelant to talk about the total coin supply to estimate a coin rise. This is typical from shitcoins. According to me it can at most just be useful to get more detailed predictions, but basing it all on it is not leading you to good estimations.
Activity: 392
I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

cool post thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week.

This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends.

The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development.

Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I would worry not about any exit scams, they benefit more by acting accordingly and racking up all the passive income from millions of coins being staked and running masternodes. Also, consider this coin has it's own exchnge with #1 volume for the coin, which means there are no fears of it disappearing due it getting delisted from other exchanges.

We are seeing a dip, which means is a good opportunity to enter anywhere from 15k-10k before growth continues.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week.

This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends.

The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development.

Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
There was a correction from 19k to 16k, nothing fancy, but a good opportunity to buy the dip or enter the market if you haven't already. Soon those prices will be a thing of the past, just like 6k a week ago. This coin is headed to $1+ once people catch up with it, don't miss out.
Activity: 566
I like the site i have some BITB over there staking nicely  Cool
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Absolutely agree, the POSW looks like a great investment (PIVX is still good though) and is actually usable and useful. I can also see the coin going to $1-$2 easily.
Activity: 392
i agree 100% i got in at around 5-6 k i already made a very good profit, if i would have invested more i would be rich, and it has still insane up potential
legendary
I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.
Pages:
Jump to: