Pages:
Author

Topic: PoSW may be the rare opportunity to get rich by entering early on a coin - page 4. (Read 8493 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I was gonna go in but holy shit, then I saw the site. Tux Exchange 2.0 man.

It's the most unintuitive, and garbage tier site, and the founder is supposed to be a backend god?
I've done a month of PHP and I could come up with something better.

You better get out of this shit, once traffic switches to Polo POSW is done.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
This coin is moving so fast up and down, that I can only imagine how fun it must be to day trade it, haha... Don't have the balls to do that on my own though Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
This coin has been shilled constantly on /biz/ and I see no reason why it would be worth $1+.

Firstly, the site itself is very poorly designed and barely functional as an exchange. There are dozens of alternative exchanges which are better designed. Why would you use POSW which clearly has inexperienced anonymous developers when you could use a reputable trusted exchange instead?

The *only* benefits to using PoSWallet is the dividends and staking. Staking can be done elsewhere so this is not a real benefit, and certainly does not justify trusting your money in a poorly designed site which likely has all sorts of security flaws. As for the dividends, the pay outs are minimal and again are not worth the risk of a hack or scam.

In short this token is garbage as the exchange is run by inexperienced devs who, instead of working to improve their site, decide to shill on Bitcointalk and /biz/ instead. They do this because they are former BitBeaners who are looking for an easy Pump n Dump scam and not an actual long term project.

You aren't seeing the value proposition of this thing

The fact that you are able to stake 100's+ of coins at the same time is an actual USEFUL service, because there's no other way to do this other than via the service poswallet delivers, because you can't have several wallets staking in your own computer as it would run out of CPU and RAM

It's the first of it's kind so this service has the first mover advantage.

The exchange will get improved overtime, but nontheless, when it gets added to other exchanges, most of the trading will happen on those. But give it time and everything will be perfected.

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

wrong. this is a pivx type opportunity

obvious buy and hold for a couple months

As predicted here, the price crashed after the $0.2 peak and now will enter an accumulation phase and the coin will moon when least expected.

it's a game of patience and holding during points of doubt.

one of the best posts in this forum thanks again!
actually i want people 2 panic, i still need my 10k posw Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
There are some rumors of this entering Bittrrex/Poloniex eventually. There's the argument that they will not add it because it's competing against their service. I think it's bulllshit. Poswallet's service is to stake tons of coins at the same time, taking the same risk as you take by having opened positions in an exchange. Poswallet's exchange is irrelevant and doesn't pose a risk for bigger exchanges. Bigger exchanges will find an incentive to add POSW to profit from fees from the increased volume and that's all they care about. People aren't going to stop trading in those exchanges to trade in Poswallet's exchange.

So yeah pick some of this thing and pray to saint satoshi. Just like a penny stock investment. Whale pump groups love to pump sub dollar coins with similar coin supplies to this one, it will eventually get an epic pump, it may be tomorrow or 1 year from now tho.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coin has been shilled constantly on /biz/ and I see no reason why it would be worth $1+.

Firstly, the site itself is very poorly designed and barely functional as an exchange. There are dozens of alternative exchanges which are better designed. Why would you use POSW which clearly has inexperienced anonymous developers when you could use a reputable trusted exchange instead?

The *only* benefits to using PoSWallet is the dividends and staking. Staking can be done elsewhere so this is not a real benefit, and certainly does not justify trusting your money in a poorly designed site which likely has all sorts of security flaws. As for the dividends, the pay outs are minimal and again are not worth the risk of a hack or scam.

In short this token is garbage as the exchange is run by inexperienced devs who, instead of working to improve their site, decide to shill on Bitcointalk and /biz/ instead. They do this because they are former BitBeaners who are looking for an easy Pump n Dump scam and not an actual long term project.

You aren't seeing the value proposition of this thing

The fact that you are able to stake 100's+ of coins at the same time is an actual USEFUL service, because there's no other way to do this other than via the service poswallet delivers, because you can't have several wallets staking in your own computer as it would run out of CPU and RAM

It's the first of it's kind so this service has the first mover advantage.

The exchange will get improved overtime, but nontheless, when it gets added to other exchanges, most of the trading will happen on those. But give it time and everything will be perfected.

I can't see that the pumping has already started, this is a group pumping take your profit and run, you don't want to be a bag holder like Gulden. it is now on the top 100 coins

As predicted here, the price crashed after the $0.2 peak and now will enter an accumulation phase and the coin will moon when least expected.

it's a game of patience and holding during points of doubt.
Activity: 11

Activity: 23
The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

Remember to have your coins in your PoSW wallet, either the windows client or at the poswallet.com wallet, but remember if your coins are at the exchange either in open orders or not, you will get paid. So to guarantee you get paid just put them to stake.

There's alot of FUD going on for this coin order to crush the price so whales obtain more dividends, so be warned.

Yup exactly. Whales scored a bargain all the way up until dividend block.
Now theyre gonna buy back in again over the next week and we'll be back at 16k sats in no time.
Bigger exchange will make it more difficult to manipulate so im hoping for polo sooner rather than later.
Activity: 49
I have been looking at PoSW and I find it is extremely undervalued. It's around $0.15, with a smaller supply than PIVX, and use cases that actually cater for real life users and not some weird, geeky stuff that no one cares about. The multi staking, faucets, exchange, all in one, make it an attractive place to get started for noobs. A lot of coins are showing interest to get listed there. No other place will give you the ability to multi-stake thousands of coins at the same time for cheap fees.
I consider it to be more valuable than PIVX, which has a terrible coin distribution, allegedly the worst coin distribution ever.

I believe PoSW will hit $1, conservatively.
Oh definitely, if we can get listed on a bigger exchange then the price will go up a ton.
Activity: 350
when do you expect it to moon?

actually I think it will drop again after dividends cause ppl will be disappointed
Activity: 79
Just invested another $2500..

This coin is gonna moon so HARD soon when people realize how good the coin actually is..

I wonder how many coins will be necessary for a masternode ;p
Activity: 308
GET ON MOOON TRAIN!!!

CHOO CHOO CHUG!!

Activity: 11
Activity: 329
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
The countdown for the dividends has begun:

http://posw.io/

The dividends get paid with the revenue the site makes, to incentivize people to hodl the coin, without having to resort to a limited deflationary supply like bitcoin.

Remember to have your coins in your PoSW wallet, either the windows client or at the poswallet.com wallet, but remember if your coins are at the exchange either in open orders or not, you will get paid. So to guarantee you get paid just put them to stake.

There's alot of FUD going on for this coin order to crush the price so whales obtain more dividends, so be warned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week. This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends. The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development. Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000) Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

This can be a good altcoin to invest some money with as it has still a good potential to reach higher grounds maybe moving up to the $1 level. I am now posting it as one of my priorities. I really hope that developers would not dump the coins they have and just run with their own money leaving many investors holding the bag as in the case of other coins. Well, one of the disadvantage of decentralization is there is no law against dumping.
Activity: 350
Considering the exchange is only 3 weeks old numbers are very impressive. Max number of users at a time in their platform is increasing greatly by day. looking into their roadmap they intend to add an online store, masternodes on July and many other usefull features.

It's a nice ecosystem they seting up and at same gathering hundreds of small/medium communities bringing them togheter to a userfriendly platform.

I can see a bright future if they continue this path.

agree .. also the fudders which are spreading the "omg its scam" do help us to get cheap POSW at .. so fill your bags guys Cheesy
Activity: 109
Considering the exchange is only 3 weeks old numbers are very impressive. Max number of users at a time in their platform is increasing greatly by day. looking into their roadmap they intend to add an online store, masternodes on July and many other usefull features.

It's a nice ecosystem they seting up and at same gathering hundreds of small/medium communities bringing them togheter to a userfriendly platform.

I can see a bright future if they continue this path.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

This is not revelant to talk about the total coin supply to estimate a coin rise. This is typical from shitcoins. According to me it can at most just be useful to get more detailed predictions, but basing it all on it is not leading you to good estimations.

Did you even take the time to read my post? I explained why PoSW offers a service that is actually useful for the common person wanted to get involved in crypto. People love making some beer money on the internet and getting coins on faucets and staking hundreds of them at the same time is a cool way to get started. Also speculators that don't intend to hold PoS coins for a long time now they have a all-in-one wallet where they can stake without having to download tons of blockchains. It offers an actual service, to opposed to PIVX. Who cares about PIVX? it has no actual usage. Brings nothing new. Yet, it pumped to $2 with an higher circulating coin supply.
Activity: 23
If the devs dump this coin they are morons and the community will revive it within the week.

This has the potential to be the next polo with its own tradable currency that returns dividends.

The monthly statements from April will show that there is huge benefit for them to maintain this coin and continue its development.

Just so any bias is known I do have a small amount of posw (<10000)

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

I would worry not about any exit scams, they benefit more by acting accordingly and racking up all the passive income from millions of coins being staked and running masternodes. Also, consider this coin has it's own exchnge with #1 volume for the coin, which means there are no fears of it disappearing due it getting delisted from other exchanges.

We are seeing a dip, which means is a good opportunity to enter anywhere from 15k-10k before growth continues.

Thanks for the reassurance.

I was a little worried when it neared 20k sats because of the psychological whole number barrier but it should be back there within the next day or two and once broken its on to bittrex/polo for some huge volume increases.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: