Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 100. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
I used to hold a lot of these coins..

is there still development going on with this coin?

Should I invest in more as I don't hold any?

Suggestions, Info, News would be welcome.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Any news for pot price stable around 170 sat..
i buying whatever price is Smiley

If you are serious with your offer, then buy all those pot on bittrex and poloniex at reasonable price.  Cheesy
What do You mean reasonable its DAO o0 ? Smiley i was buying 666 SAT POT and more for a reason! Cheesy for now i buy THC (trade) on Bittrex & POT (stake + little trade) on Polo. BTW im IN ALL ganja coins and buying CANN like a boss, LEL! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

If you are serious with your offer, then buy all those pot on bittrex and poloniex at reasonable price.  Cheesy
Activity: 259
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
The folder you want to be working from should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/PotCoin

I've searched & cannot find that folder anywhere in the MAC  Huh
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The folder you want to be working from should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/PotCoin
Shutdown the wallet and delete everything in your potcoin folder EXCEPT wallet.dat
Download the bootstrap rdyoung so kindly keeps updated (thanks btw) at https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/3ZFxNGbUcJF8vF25DY25JVqrTG5AGR5PSOCiMLI9fnG?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
Unzip and place the bootstrap.dat into the same folder as your wallet.dat
Create a file "potcoin.conf" copy and paste all nodes from blockexplorer list found here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/#!network into your potcoin.conf file.

Sould have 3 files in your Potcoin folder

wallet.dat
potcoin.conf
bootstrap.dat

Restart wallet and wait for sync! Smiley

Put all 3 files into a folder on my desktop I followed your instructions & still getting the same message, it won't even let me past the nodes.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Shutdown the wallet and delete everything in your potcoin folder EXCEPT wallet.dat
Download the bootstrap rdyoung so kindly keeps updated (thanks btw) at https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/3ZFxNGbUcJF8vF25DY25JVqrTG5AGR5PSOCiMLI9fnG?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
Unzip and place the bootstrap.dat into the same folder as your wallet.dat
Create a file "potcoin.conf" copy and paste all nodes from blockexplorer list found here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/#!network into your potcoin.conf file.

Sould have 3 files in your Potcoin folder

wallet.dat
potcoin.conf
bootstrap.dat

Restart wallet and wait for sync! Smiley

I'm having a problem with my Mac Potcoin wallet  Undecided

Can't seem to get it to open after having it working for months - getting a message of:
 Error loading block database
 Do you want to rebuild the the block database now?

When I click yes it shuts the wallet down completely

Any help would be appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Min stake age? PoS interest? I need more info about Potcoin PoS, any help?

Cheers

Min stake age is 8 hours.
POSv stake rate is 5% with 6% possible with compounding.
POT implemented an in progress 2.0 version of POSv that splits the total staked coins with those actively supporting the network. IF the code is operating properly we should be seeing upwards of 50% interest earned on personal staking balances, this will likely happen as we increase the difficulty by getting more people to use the modded wallets that @cartmanspc so kindly provided.

If your looking to stake a decent # of coins I would suggest that you grab either the 5k or the 100 modded wallet. This will provide you with the greatest stake rate and will help increase the difficulty resulting in a positive feedback loop of sorts. If you go back a few pages you will see a link to amazon cloud that I posted where I have everything you need to get started, including a bootstrap.dat. I will upload a fresh bootstrap now so that you and others have the latest to get you started.
Activity: 77
CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Potcoin (POT) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681575

Very interesting, all the best with that.
Activity: 77

Cheers

Hi Anoona, the POSv interest is 5%. I don't know about Min stake age.

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
CryptoFile.Hosting  has been launched and Potcoin (POT) can be used to purchase Premium Upgrades through CoinPayments.net !! Host your files and use crypto's to pay and also earn!! Get Value for your Crypto's!!

More Info https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681575
Activity: 196

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
PotCoin Update April 2016
Juice, Seeds, Rewards & More….

Click Logo To Read the Full Document

Introducing Crypto Juice
SAVE 33-50% WHEN YOU PAY WITH POTCOIN

Introducing the PotCoin Seed Bank
TURN YOUR POTCOINS INTO REAL CANNABIS SEEDS COMING APRIL 20, 2016

The PotCoin Development Team continues to make advancements and is always exploring new options and potentials for PotCoin. We hope the community enjoys these new PotCoin services.  These services will open up new development opportunities and allow PotCoin us to reach a broader customer, user and merchant base.  We strongly recommend you read the full community post available here.

If you would like to keep up to date with the discussion please send us a request at [email protected] for an invitation to the PotCoin Development Slack Channel.

All future updates and posts can be found in Community News section on our website.

PotCoin wishes all a happy April 20th, 2016.
The PotCoin Development Team
GROW WITH US

3 months without a single Post and then you saw the Floz Stuff and stole that energy drink idea for a quick 420 pump.
Amazing
not!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmiyRfkX-tE
legendary
Activity: 994
Happy 4-20 day!

Other than another 20% haircut in the price -after having lost much, much more in the last week alone-, what is there to feel "Happy" about?

How about waking up to another beautiful day on earth... or in your case thats probably hell, huh.

Do us all a favor and add him to your ignore list.

Aside from his inability to run a wallet and the help he was seeking he rarely if ever posts anything that isn't trashing potcoin or the devs.
He likely bought in at or above 500 sats and is pissed that he isn't a millionaire by now.
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
Happy 4-20 day!

Other than another 20% haircut in the price -after having lost much, much more in the last week alone-, what is there to feel "Happy" about?

How about waking up to another beautiful day on earth... or in your case thats probably hell, huh.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Happy 4-20 day!

legendary
Activity: 1270
Pages:
Jump to: