Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 96. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
My pot coin android wallet shows no connection. Please some one advice how to proceed with this issue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Coin is trending a bit in the last 24 hours on Poloniex.
I didn't realize this coin has been around for two years already.
Very interesting and a good sign that some of these seed stores/ head shops accept it as a payment so there is actually something to do with it besides trading.
I'm going to buy a couple coins and hope for the best!  Grin
Activity: 47
Need a bit of help... I've had potcoin Android wallet installed for quite awhile now and it seams I tried to send some and I just keep getting no connection to send or receive coins..

Any help would be great

Which Android wallet are you using? Many third parties developed web and mobile apps for Potcoin, it would be best to get in touch with the developers of the APP for support.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
Need a bit of help... I've had potcoin Android wallet installed for quite awhile now and it seams I tried to send some and I just keep getting no connection to send or receive coins..

Any help would be great
Has PotCoin been adopted by any dispensaries? Are there any features unique to PotCoin that are not in other cryptocurrencies? I am wondering why PotCoin has an advantage over buying pot with BTC. I'd be grateful for any answers you all can provide!

Yes there are some dispensaries accepting Potcoin right now. There is active development for the Potcoin IT infrastructure. The systems are designed to handle a high volume of transactions. That tech is engineered with legal cannabis dispensaries in mind. The system is catered to their needs and operations. Also, since Potcoin is specifically for that industry, all the new developers are most interested in catering to existing needs through Potcoin. Essentially, anything developed for Potcoin, will most probably have the inner workings of the industry in mind and how it can solve a problem.
Hello everyone,

Recently, we have received couple issues from new users saying "No Block Source Available" was showing when downloading the potcoin software wallet.

The issue is now fixed. Wallet should boot up and start syncing to the potcoin network.

The potcoin DNS seed servers are back up and running.

Thank You
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
How is this address "PEPhKn9y3XJZcFTTWMHQvZFVLQ7fB2wX4X" able to stake every 1 to 2 minutes? I take it it's the modified wallet from a while back. There a link to that somewhere?
Activity: 146

coin age should be set to about 8 hours.

There is no such thing as stopping the staking. New coins you get after staking have to go through the minimum coin age as well, but they never "expire" per se. You can stake unlimited on same amount of initial coins.

Yes any potcoin from day 1 is eligible for staking.

The software needs to download the entire chain, that could take a while. We will create an updated "bootstrap" to accelerate things, but that is more for advanced users.

hope this answers your questions

Yes, thanks!

One more question:) Is PotCoin Seed Bank going to work?
What is a minimal coin age for pos mining for PotCoin?

Is there any coin age maturity?(I mean coin age when they stop pos'ing)

I have some solo mined blocks(during the pow epoch), will they start to pos mine?

To synchronize the wallet takes ages) Why it so long, is it possible to fix somehow?

coin age should be set to about 8 hours.

There is no such thing as stopping the staking. New coins you get after staking have to go through the minimum coin age as well, but they never "expire" per se. You can stake unlimited on same amount of initial coins.

Yes any potcoin from day 1 is eligible for staking.

The software needs to download the entire chain, that could take a while. We will create an updated "bootstrap" to accelerate things, but that is more for advanced users.

hope this answers your questions
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi Potcoin community,
coinvault.io team here, is there interest in the community for a secure web wallet?
CoinVault has no access to users private keys.

If you are interested in adding Potcoin to to our family of coins send a PM

Activity: 146
What is a minimal coin age for pos mining for PotCoin?

Is there any coin age maturity?(I mean coin age when they stop pos'ing)

I have some solo mined blocks(during the pow epoch), will they start to pos mine?

To synchronize the wallet takes ages) Why it so long, is it possible to fix somehow?
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 259
It seems to be quite old article, where is the killer app ?
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Is the new wallet able to Stake? Maybe you guys start making some signature and twitter campaigns to re-ignite the popularity of potcoin.

Potcoin has been moved to POSv a while ago. Download the software wallet and you will be able to stake your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Is the new wallet able to Stake? Maybe you guys start making some signature and twitter campaigns to re-ignite the popularity of potcoin.
Activity: 167
Is it POT day today???

Many coins have went up over 100% lately, except for POT.

I bet POT can go to over 1000 sats, market cap is only $350k and can surpass $1m

Waiting for the Android and IOS app patiently.

POT EXPLODE, ALL HAIL JOINT AND MARIJUANA !!!  Grin

On the good old days with Mintpal Pot was ranign between 2000 to 3000 easy, For a good while, I think the potential is even bigger than that.

In few years from now this coin could go around 15,000 easy.

Just give it some time and add to that incoming Canada legalisation, Where this coin was born.
Activity: 293
POT for the greenwolrd of crypto
Pages:
Jump to: