Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 99. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Well spank me and call me Sally (or Mary Jane) for not keeping up with the PotCoin conversation!

If nodes are a problem, (haven't been for myself), I can set up 2 permanent nodes and a Block Explorer if needed.

I have mined, invested, and staked PotCoin since the beginning and still support this coin through its course.

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com

We are looking for people that want to be part of the Potcoin bankroll! on july 11 we are going to activated those currencies with enough bankroll. We think this is a good opportunity for Potcoin  community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend Potcoin - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way for investors to earn.
3 - Potcoin wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc. Also our site have faucet for any of the altcoins accepted.
4 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about Potcoin may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about Potcoin .

Happy betting and investing!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Can't sync Win wallet 0 active connection to the network.

Hello, I am glad to see users who are a fan of Potcoin.
You need to add a .conf file to your computer to get your wallet to sync.

Download the latest Potcoin Wallet and open to confirm it won't sync.
Close your Potcoin wallet.

Make a file using a text document and add these nodes.
addnode=76.27.123.66
addnode=208.66.68.130
addnode=68.197.68.250
addnode=173.183.179.144
addnode=86.133.247.145
addnode=216.146.143.177
addnode=24.220.150.22

When saving your text document go to FILE>SAVE AS> and name it potcoin.conf
If you saved your original text document you should have 2 documents now. 1 will be the text document and 1 will be the potcoin.conf file.
Drag the potcoin.conf file to C:\users\\appdata\roaming\potcoin

(If you don't see the appdata folder, it may be hidden. Just double click in the location bar up top and add a \appdata after your pc's name in the location bar and hit enter.
you should be able to find the roaming folder easily now.)

Now open your wallet again and it should start syncing withing a few minutes.  I have 8 connections to the potcoin network right now.

If you don't want to do all the stuff above, just download the .conf file I made up if you like.
Right click in windows and select "Save Link As" to save the .conf file and drag it into that location listed above.
here is the .conf file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55440813/potcoin.conf

You can get the wallet to sync if you follow the above instructions. Most coin wallets need a .conf file added.
I followed these instructions and my wallet has 8 active connections and is staking coins about every 24 hours here.
Just follow the instructions and you should start syncing after you add the potcoin.conf file in the correct directory.
 Wink Wink

Also there is an online POTwallet to store your coins in if you like which seems to have an exchange service built into the web wallet.
https://potwallet.com/

Also if you would like FREE POTcoins there is a faucet to get free POTcoins from here.
http://drippingpotcoins.com/?page_id=8

Wink Wink
Activity: 181
Merit: 101

Up.

Want to sell 125.000 POT.
Please make an offer.

I'll offer 5 sat each.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
How are you getting 20%? I thought the transition to PoS was 5%, maybe I am not fully understanding PoSV?
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
My Potcoin wallet is synced up and staking. I am getting a 20% interest rate on holding coins.  
Growing more Potcoins is a lot of fun!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
so is this coin dead... i downloaded wallet it never syncs i try to download bootstrap file it gets to 15-20mb down and fails any help woulld be awsome

I didn't try the bootstrap, but I did download the wallet.

You have to add nodes using the .conf file

My wallet took 2.5 days to sync.

Now I have all my Potcoin off of 2 exchanges and staking in my wallet.

It works fine for me.

Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
so is this coin dead... i downloaded wallet it never syncs i try to download bootstrap file it gets to 15-20mb down and fails any help woulld be awsome

I have a 7zipped bootstrap on amazon cloud, should be an easy download.
Grab it from here https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/VfhML47OSBG4zdzd4ju3CGhyzIxqu9b8HhE5eOgS9Py?ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
Activity: 602
Activity: 181
I used to hold a lot of these coins..

is there still development going on with this coin?

Should I invest in more as I don't hold any?

Suggestions, Info, News would be welcome.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yes, buy some. This coin is a long term hold coin. I try to buy 10$ worth every week.
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!

Hello, I am glad to see users who are a fan of Potcoin.
You need to add a .conf file to your computer to get your wallet to sync.

Download the latest Potcoin Wallet and open to confirm it won't sync.
Close your Potcoin wallet.

Make a file using a text document and add these nodes.
addnode=76.27.123.66
addnode=208.66.68.130
addnode=68.197.68.250
addnode=173.183.179.144
addnode=86.133.247.145
addnode=216.146.143.177
addnode=24.220.150.22

When saving your text document go to FILE>SAVE AS> and name it potcoin.conf
If you saved your original text document you should have 2 documents now. 1 will be the text document and 1 will be the potcoin.conf file.
Drag the potcoin.conf file to C:\users\\appdata\roaming\potcoin

(If you don't see the appdata folder, it may be hidden. Just double click in the location bar up top and add a \appdata after your pc's name in the location bar and hit enter.
you should be able to find the roaming folder easily now.)

Now open your wallet again and it should start syncing withing a few minutes.  I have 8 connections to the potcoin network right now.

If you don't want to do all the stuff above, just download the .conf file I made up if you like.
Right click in windows and select "Save Link As" to save the .conf file and drag it into that location listed above.
here is the .conf file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/55440813/potcoin.conf
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

First advertisement platform that accepts Potcoin! place banner ads, create faucets or earn free coins.

At www.fauceting.com, earners can get free Maxcoins and advertisers can promote website by creating or sponsoring faucets.

Project just started this week!
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
First thing to do is make a backup of your wallet.dat file and save it somewhere safe....

You may need to delete your blockchain and download it from scratch. Use the bootloader (wrong name...forget what it's called) that was posted earlier in this thread to make that happen faster.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Wallet is not connecting - getting a message saying error loading block database - it asks me if I want to reload it, click yes. The wallet shuts down - can someone - what do I need to do to get the wallet working again?? Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
This thread is so quiet, what will future bring for pot..
Activity: 146

Up.

Please make an offer.

100 satoshi per POT
Activity: 378
hhahah. weeds coin. i buy some of this
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris

Up.

Please make an offer.
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
Activity: 241
The folder you want to be working from should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/PotCoin

I've searched & cannot find that folder anywhere in the MAC  Huh

on your mac, click "GO" at the top menu bar. There should be a drop down menu. Hit "alt" on the keyboard and you'll see "Library" appear in the list. Click Library then "Application Support" then Potcoin. gl
Pages:
Jump to: