Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 17. (Read 920105 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone got working peers for potcoin? I'm not syncing... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
520 satoshi for a Pot??? Thats the lowest price over the last 2 years nearly. It was back in September '16 when it was traded at that prices..

But if you compare price into fiat than it is still in more better position than September, 2016. That is big problem when people mix up it with satoshi I believe in future it will be more strong than current price.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
520 satoshi for a Pot??? Thats the lowest price over the last 2 years nearly. It was back in September '16 when it was traded at that prices..
Activity: 37

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

I think you need a pair of reading glasses Smiley) serious coins are running perfectly on a mac! and how silly it will look to use a PC only for potcoin?! LOL! You first need to try to understand the meaning and purpose of crypto, and don't come up with all kind of BS solutions of hacking , change pc, running this and that,... so amaturistic. Crypto's are all about decentralization, a flawless working blockchain,nodes and network, and of course a supportive community. The facts are telling that they are hard to find @ potcoin. If you realy want to be a serious player in this field, you need to step up your game for sure.

serious coins - this is what?
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The characteristics of block chain technology are very suitable for the hemp industry. The PotCoin project has great potential for development. The long-term profit of this coin should be good.
Activity: 41

Just a bunch of BS!!! Imac is up to date! 22 other wallet, of real coins, are working fine on this imac. latest software updates checked every day. So in my humble opinion there is no serious dev behind all this. The basics of having a succesfull coin, is having a flawless (client) wallet running cross platform with a good GUI. so my advise ; if you still have acces to your coins, sell them, if you can, during the next pump, and stick to BTC. Time to go for some real pot. Wink Cheers!

FUD Much?

Cheesy

MAC's always have had problems with ANY crypto as most are just ports unless enough noobs whine about no proper wallet available for a CRAC (err MAC).

Calling a coin and dev fake because a POS MAC is not stable, and more than likely your PC has issues is not the problem or fault of the coin so stop trying to spread fake BS to lower the price more.  Use a REAL PC (windows or even linux (if there's a wallet for it)) and move on.

Heck even emulating Windows on your MAC makes it more compatible with 96% of the software out there.  Cheesy

I think you need a pair of reading glasses Smiley) serious coins are running perfectly on a mac! and how silly it will look to use a PC only for potcoin?! LOL! You first need to try to understand the meaning and purpose of crypto, and don't come up with all kind of BS solutions of hacking , change pc, running this and that,... so amaturistic. Crypto's are all about decentralization, a flawless working blockchain,nodes and network, and of course a supportive community. The facts are telling that they are hard to find @ potcoin. If you realy want to be a serious player in this field, you need to step up your game for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

FUD Much?

Cheesy

Cy2
Activity: 66
After more than a year of holding and staking POT the downturn, FUD and rise of Hempcoin are troubling, indeed. The only solution was to grab an equal pile of THC, hold both and see what masternodes can do for the new top dog.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

That is simple to say anyone to sell their pot while in other hand, some of them knows the worth they are hodling or either they are a user too. Its is not easy to let go pot. The wallet is smoothly running and the dev is serious on this potcoin (i believe) just wait for it to oocur when the market is all good maybe they are about to release or announce something.

If they get their wallets working they have a chance to make it on the crypto market. If not, they will be gone by the end of 2019

The wallet worked. Isn't it? I get an impression that only few cases of holders that experienced unsynced wallet and that is because their nodes need update

I fixed it. I do not know what the problem is. but I needed to reinstall it several times. Grin

Not on a mac. I have a few K of pot for a couple of years, and not one update is working. (the latest version is even impossible to install) 1. not syncing, after update , no balance anymore, recover an old wallet is impossible (on mac). Using wallet.dat file is useless too, cause newer version is not accepting the file. I can go on and on with issue's that have to be fixed. but as usual 90% of altcoins have no working wallet at all, and still think they can succeed.

I say again. I have multiple wallets across multiple windows based PC's for over a year, no issues synching or minting.
Problem is on your end . Maybe it's a Mac issue(like 80% of issues), maybe your OS is out of date, etc...

I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.

Yeah, me too. The price did tick up to about 1350 after the Canadian senate passed the legalization bill but then POT got sucked into the mini crypto correction shortly afterwards and has not recovered since!!

It's down to 640, the lowest in two years! What is going on with POT? It looks doomed!

And that crappy Hempcoin is pumping like crazy! WTF!

I may have to consider dumping POT after holding for a long time.  Sad

it's a good opportunity to buy more. although I also do not understand, everything is growing and the pot is falling Roll Eyes
Activity: 20
I would have thought after the North Korea PR and Canada officially approving Cannabis the price would be over the 3 month high, not lower than ever.

Yeah, me too. The price did tick up to about 1350 after the Canadian senate passed the legalization bill but then POT got sucked into the mini crypto correction shortly afterwards and has not recovered since!!

It's down to 640, the lowest in two years! What is going on with POT? It looks doomed!

I have a lot of POT too...but you know the minute we dump, after holding for years, the price will reverse up to 40 cents again lol. For me at least, it's almost guaranteed that would happen.
Activity: 11

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
someone have a list of active nodes for wallet to sync?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Hmm... I wonder if the problem lies on the wallet app configuration itself and not on the config file or the nodes as reinstalling several times solved the problem

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Pages:
Jump to: