Pages:
Author

Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦ - page 21. (Read 920105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
How did they come to that price of 1 POT = 0.54cents?

Go and buy THC . The next big thing.
POT dev and teams have left the project .
Go for real cannabis coin The Hemp the King.

Masternode coming soon .. 10K easily coming days . lots of positive news coming soon ...
THC you are real king
Go and buy THC .. See POT is dying now .. No volume no update since a year by dev.
Developer left the project . POT is wasting of time nothing else .

Hemp Masternode coming soon and lots of news . I guarenteed all POT market shifted towards HEMP and CANN ..

All the best to POT supporters ..now GO Home
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
What is the deal with all these fake spam accounts. This forum is getting worse every day.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Interesting project for me. I'd like to read more about it. I think I will invest some small amount of money to become part of their profit sharing scheme
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Come on dude take your shilling elsewhere, its pretty sad to just spam competing coins bct thread anyways, hardly anyone is watching this thread  Cheesy

Delete his quote from your reply. Then report his account as spamming an a non related coin and everyone put him on ignore.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

Come on dude take your shilling elsewhere, its pretty sad to just spam competing coins bct thread anyways, hardly anyone is watching this thread  Cheesy
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Has anyone successfully contacted the devs of Potcoin through their website?
Last month I  tried to get some details on how they are doing the implementation of POTCoin in states that it's been legalized in as well as companies they have released news in the past of doing partnerships with using emails.

I got one generic reply back saying  that their marketing dept will contact me with more info, but that was 2 weeks ago with no more replies.

Kind of worrysome considering that all I was asking about was claimed involvement with a few companies , etc..

To be honest, I havnt seen much development if any from the POT coin team. Even more scary is the fact that only 3.3% of the network is actually staking. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/#!extraction

Not FUD, just a simple observation albeit a disappointing one considering the size of my POT bags.

I'm not worried about the low # of staking activity. Don't forget that most of the staking only takes place for a few minutes every few days. It seems to earn more to just open the wallet, unlock for staking, confirm 1x then exit. Takes 5 minutes every few days. If the wallet is left to stake constantly, the earnings are MUCH less for some reason.

I am concerned however of the lack of DEV response here or through their website/contact.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Last month I  tried to get some details on how they are doing the implementation of POTCoin in states that it's been legalized in as well as companies they have released news in the past of doing partnerships with using emails.

I got one generic reply back saying  that their marketing dept will contact me with more info, but that was 2 weeks ago with no more replies.

Kind of worrysome considering that all I was asking about was claimed involvement with a few companies , etc..

To be honest, I havnt seen much development if any from the POT coin team. Even more scary is the fact that only 3.3% of the network is actually staking. https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pot/#!extraction

Not FUD, just a simple observation albeit a disappointing one considering the size of my POT bags.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Wow this thread is turning into some trash... No need to put that much effort into shilling a different coin in this thread.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Everyone just put scamalert0 on ignore and Report his posts to the moderator with the button on the bottom right of his post.
Buy ! Buy! Buy !!!!
THC Hemp coin is cheap last chance to grab it ..
POT is finished .. There is no development in years . Hemp masternode is coming , more exchanges listing

POT is worst performance weed coin . of 2018

POT is dying. Go with new genration cannabis coin THC Hemp coin. MasterNode coming soon in month of end go and collect some THC
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
All these crappy spamming accounts for the other crypto means THAT coin is about to die and there will be a big pump on POT coin.
Sweeet!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media? Huh

BuY THC coin MasterNode coming soon ..  I converted my whole POT coins into THC and earned Tons of money.

Don't miss the change coming days 10K for sure or Hemp , You all will disappointed with POT all times  "Mark it" .. TRUST on THC Hemp

Thanks for your lovely advice . I bought THC at 680  already double my Bitcoins .
Best THC is cannabis industry coin . Wink
Who are the teams in this project ? is there any bounty in this project besides social media? Huh

BuY THC coin MasterNode coming soon ..  I converted my whole POT coins into THC and earned Tons of money.

Don't miss the change coming days 10K for sure or Hemp , You all will disappointed with POT all times  "Mark it" .. TRUST on THC Hemp

Go buy THC Hemp and support you will be definately a winner ..
 POT was past . Join the Future with Hemp
understand me correctly, but what you are trying to do is impossible at the moment, in my opinion, it is not allowed everywhere, and if it is forbidden, how will you attract investors, they will not invest money in it

IF you all are still stick with POT. You all are loosers.
 POT all market shifted towards THC TheHemp Coin.

You all know your position. POT is ILL in crypto market THC is here to cure you.
Pages:
Jump to: